We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stainless Coil Vaporgenie Options

sigmundfreuid
#1 Posted : 5/29/2011 5:37:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey has anyone tried this new vaporizer(Stainless Coil VG) ?

It has a good price and can be cleaned with solvents like the Glass VG.
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 5/29/2011 11:52:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was checking them out a couple weeks ago too. Haven't tried one however. Let us know how it goes if you pick one up.

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

behindthelight
#3 Posted : 4/12/2012 10:19:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, has anyone every tried this thing? It seems like it would work really well. They have 2 models, one is $20 and one is $38.

I am looking to buy a device for my first time vaping some spice. I am considering getting the GVG, but is there any chance that this thing can work as good as the GVG?

Attention All Shipping
#4 Posted : 4/17/2012 7:00:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looks like the price's gone up they're now $35 & $65
I see now the last post's about a year old, which may explain why I thought those prices seemed really low.
Never tried the stainless steel, I'd say the main downside compared to glass would be that you can't see the vapour, but then that's the case with the wooden ones too.

Pup Tentacle
#5 Posted : 4/17/2012 7:10:27 PM

lettuce

Also... being a coil that isn't soldered or anything, simply bending them will open a hole (not permanent, but antithetical to the vaping experience IMHO).
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.