We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiya everyone! Options

g0dm4ch1n3
#1 Posted : 5/29/2011 1:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have meandered around this site for a little while and feel like now is a good time to introduce myself. I have a very close relationship with psychedelics and have been exploring my mind for the past 12 years. They are the most precious tool to have ever graced my life. I was turned onto mushrooms at a fairly young age and have not looked back since.

Last night was my first successful attempt at smoking DMT after several failures and years spent prior being a little apprehensive of the chemical. I did not breakthrough but all weariness of it's power is completely gone. The little taste of it's potential has left me longing for more. It was the most beautiful and heavenly thing I have ever experienced. I coined the trip as 'The Cosmic Embrace' because that is the best that I can describe it. It was like an all consuming galactic hug full of love and warmth. It felt so natural and I had an overwhelming sense of 'returning home'. At first I felt every layer of my physical being being stripped/dissolved away. It started with my lips and mouth and spread all across my body. The imagery connected with the feeling reminded me of the Alex Grey paintings of the different systems of the human anatomy in his Sacred Mirrors collection. It was very graphic but not at all disturbing and the feeling was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt in my life. Once my body was gone my mind or ego started to go, layer by layer. Once *I* was gone it was like I was nothing and everything at the same time. My vision went black and I didn't have very immersive visuals. They were very muddled but I did see the god Shiva plain as day. I was only under the DMT spell for a few minutes and apparently I started to cry unbeknownest to me. I am very excited to go further.

I look forward to becoming a part of this lovely community and connecting with all of you. I have much to learn and I know this place has a lot of information and many good people to guide me along on my upcoming journey's. It's nice to have a place to share, explore, and discuss such a beautiful thing with other like minded people. I don't know anyone personally that is experienced or that has even tried DMT besides My fiancée and a close friend whom are all in their infancy with the substance as much as I. It's wonderful that the two people I love the most are taking this journey with me not only with just DMT but psychedelics of all sorts. We have always shared the same sort of passion for them through out our lives and they have brought us all so much closer together.

Happy trails to all of you and see you around! Smile
We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
- Terrence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, it's wonderful to hear your first journey went so well. Do you have any plans to try it orally? What have you experiences with other psychs been like?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

universecannon
#3 Posted : 5/29/2011 11:36:26 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Thats great you can share these experiences with your lover, it must truly be a magical thing Very happy

welcome to the nexus!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

g0dm4ch1n3
#4 Posted : 5/30/2011 6:00:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, it's wonderful to hear your first journey went so well. Do you have any plans to try it orally? What have you experiences with other psychs been like?

I would like to one day try it orally and one day I will get the ball rolling on that. As far as my previous psychedelic experiences they have been nothing short of magical. There isn't much out there that I haven't dabbled in including countless research chemicals that just don't hit the spot except for a few in the phenethylamine category. Mescaline is another long awaited chemical that is next on my list which shouldn't be too far off either. LSD has been by far my favorite thus far. DMT is now up there with LSD though.
We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
- Terrence McKenna

endlessness
#5 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:06:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I wish the best to your path and of your close-ones Smile