We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi :D Options

annex
#1 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:35:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Nexians,

I am somewhat new to the psychedelic community. I received my first true mind-altering, eye-opening experience when i was 19 (LSD is an amazing drug). Since that point in time i have become extremely interested in psychedelics. Prior to that experience, my perception of reality was very straight and narrow. Psychedelics, for me, have opened a floodgate of questions. Why are they here? What is their purpose? Does this prove there is a higher form of being? or is this just a product of evolution? I do realize that drugs will not answer these questions for me, but it's the fact that they are here which intrigues me.

I have met with Dimitri a handful of times and must say that each and every experience has left me in awe. I am going to be doing my first extract in a couple days using Lazyman's tek (MHRB). It seems like a 'straight to the point' tek with a nice yield and I am extremely excited.

Other psychedelics/substances i have tried:
Mushrooms
LSD
2C-I
5-meo-dalt
Datura
Salvia

I am 20 years old, from the midwest USA, and currently working in the IT field. I am a very open-minded person and willing to entertain any theory or idea. I tend to follow the 'trust no one, but yourself' motto and make choices based on my own judgement.
The majority of my forum time is spent lurking, but I will definitely answer any questions that I have an answer to Smile

P.S. if there are any tips or issues that i should be aware of using Lazyman's tek I would love to know xD

Thanks!
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:03:10 PM

Not I

annex wrote:
Greetings Nexians,

I am somewhat new to the psychedelic community. I received my first true mind-altering, eye-opening experience when i was 19 (LSD is an amazing drug). Since that point in time i have become extremely interested in psychedelics. Prior to that experience, my perception of reality was very straight and narrow. Psychedelics, for me, have opened a floodgate of questions. Why are they here? What is their purpose? Does this prove there is a higher form of being? or is this just a product of evolution? I do realize that drugs will not answer these questions for me, but it's the fact that they are here which intrigues me.

I have met with Dimitri a handful of times and must say that each and every experience has left me in awe. I am going to be doing my first extract in a couple days using Lazyman's tek (MHRB). It seems like a 'straight to the point' tek with a nice yield and I am extremely excited.

Other psychedelics/substances i have tried:
Mushrooms
LSD
2C-I
5-meo-dalt
Datura
Salvia

I am 20 years old, from the midwest USA, and currently working in the IT field. I am a very open-minded person and willing to entertain any theory or idea. I tend to follow the 'trust no one, but yourself' motto and make choices based on my own judgement.
The majority of my forum time is spent lurking, but I will definitely answer any questions that I have an answer to Smile

P.S. if there are any tips or issues that i should be aware of using Lazyman's tek I would love to know xD

Thanks!

Welcome to the nexus and good luck on your first extraction! I'm sure some that has done a lazyman will come by and give you a few pointers. For the most part these extractions are dead simple. It eems a little complicated the first time through, but after that it is really quite simple. You sound like someone with a good head on their shoulders so I'm sure you'll be successful!

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

annex
#3 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:59:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Very happy

I'll let you all know how it goes!
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Zachharmonic
#4 Posted : 5/29/2011 5:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

endlessness
#5 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:03:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus ! Smile

I like your intro essay, I think it's good you saw how psychedelics makes us question. Indeed for me they have given me more questions than answers, which for some people might be a problem but for me its the most wonderful thing ever. It makes me more awe-struck at existence in general, more open to the mistery of each new day, more self-questioning too.

If I were you i would look at other teks to understand well the process. I think if you go for STB, Noman is more recommended than lazyman's tek.

Did you check the FAQ and wiki in general?

See ya! Smile

soulfood
#6 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Welcome aboard.

I also second Noman's tek.

Afterall...

you're not a lazy man, are you?

tigerstrike92
#7 Posted : 6/1/2011 4:36:06 AM

Homo-divinorum

Glad to have you!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.