We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ok, 1 more question Options

Skeemer
#1 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:21:28 AM

remeeks

So i did q21q21 tek 2 with some success, now I am thinking of doing tek 1, it makes more sense now that i know the process a little. My question is can i take my salt and make changa with it? If so, do i use ipa or another method to dissolve the salt?

Thank you

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 3:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salt? You should freebase your dmt before trying to smoke it. Once its freebased yeah you can use IPA or acetone or ethanol, whatever you have there, to infuse herbs/make changa. Make sure your solvent evaps clean

by the way please use the thread title to describe whats inside, remember the forum isnt only for yourself but for all others that might use the threads in the future to learn. So if someone has the same question and tries to search thread titles, they wont find what they are looking for because the title wasnt used properly. Thanks Smile

Skeemer
#3 Posted : 5/28/2011 3:56:52 AM

remeeks

Thanks....I knew i was missing a step somewhere. I'll do a better job with my headline too

peace