We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Derpmethyltryptamine Options

ShaggyK
#1 Posted : 5/27/2011 11:41:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexians!

I'm fairly new to this site (although I've been lurking around for a few months) so I suppose this would be the time to make an introduction. I'll forego the name but I live somewhere in the southeastern United States below Georgia and north of Cuba. I'm 19 as of last Sunday and am currently going to university to become an Electrical Engineer, although I can't say chemistry doesn't flirt with my mind quite often.

I chose my name because all my friends think I look like shaggy from Scooby-Doo, probably because I'm tall, lanky and rather hungry all the time.

I'm a strange cookie, as they say. Quiet, withdrawn, introspective and full of mumbles. Sarcastic and funny. Sometimes an elitist ass, but I'm working on that. I'm often told I'm too smart. But this forum humbles me like no other.

I'm not quite sure where my interest in drugs stems from because I was vehemently against them in my younger years. 6th grade was the first time I ever drank alcohol. It was orange soda and vodka.. mm. I did quite a bit of drinking in middle school but I believe it got the habit out of my system early. I first tried marijuana in sophomore year of highschool. I loved it. I've been a pretty consistent smoker ever since, however I've recently quit and am ambivalent about the fact.

Somewhere in my first semester of college, the prospect of hallucinogens really piqued my interest. I couldn't stop reading about them. This past christmas I made the plunge and had an absolutely wonderful mushroom experience as my first stepping stone in psychedelia. I couldn't believe how amazing the feeling was. Ever since then I've been gobbling up as much information (and mushrooms) as possible on all sorts of these mind expanding substances.

I brought up the prospect of LSD to my friends in college. They were all down to give it a try. So we did. Strange drug, IMHO. Not sure I understand it properly or how to use it. I had no revelations or mindgasms. Just 9 hours of "wtf?". Perhaps it wasn't acid. Who knows? I've tried it twice since then, but it's still strange to me. I'll have to keep trying to figure it out.

Now I guess this brings me to DMT. I actually had DMT confused with mescaline, thinking it was the chemical acronym for the mescaline molecule. One day in second semester, I looked it up and was in utter shock and awe. I. Couldn't. Wait. I read everything I could about it. Trip reports, extraction techniques and a plethora of other things. The excitement had me on edge for the rest of the semester.

Fast forward to today. I've done shrooms about 5 times, acid thrice, DXM twice(yuk) and next week my package should arrive Smile 100g syrian rue 3x, 100g san pedro incense, and 500g MHRB dye.
Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading my life story Rolling eyes

-ShaggyK
ShaggyK is a fictional character who is certifiably insane and resides in the collective minds of a certifiably insane group of lemurs. Any relation to anything is purely coincidental.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SpireCatalyst
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:41:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck shaggy, and welcome to the nexus, spot on about it being humbling but its very giving as well. Happy trails...
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on timeā€¦but I've nowhere to be...except here."

Carrierwave
#3 Posted : 5/28/2011 3:21:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ShaggyK,

It fairly common occurrence when finding so called LSD it ends up being some other compound. It appears in my area the most common 'LSD' sold is the 2C-X. Probably 2C-B from what I can tell. Best of luck in all your mind travels. DMT is easily the most accessible to anyone, and certainly the most awe inspiring. Funny how that is....

Edit: On second thought San Pedro is equally accessible, but clearly not as awesome.

joedirt
#4 Posted : 5/28/2011 5:18:25 PM

Not I

Also I'm just going to give you this tip right up front....CHANGA. Personally I find straight DMT to be a little over the top and honestly not as spiritual. Something about adding the caapi harmalas completely and totally transforms the experience. At least read up on it and if possible try it a couple of times before you consume your entire batch straight. BTW They are both powerful, but for me changa is damn well magical. It gives you all the power of DMT with the ability to take a bump every 30 minutes or so to keep the experience alive. The harmalas really slow the experience down and make it much more meaningful to most that try this method.

Although to be sure the first real DMT break through is nothing short of amazing.

BTW Welcome to the board!

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Macre
#5 Posted : 5/28/2011 5:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Great introduction essay. I wish you luck with your upcoming experiments and journeys.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

ShaggyK
#6 Posted : 5/29/2011 3:17:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

To Carrierwave: I suppose it's possible that they were RCs of some sort, but I live near a somewhat large metropolitan area and believe acid is relatively abundant here. Either way, I'll probably stay away from it for awhile and wait till I have a more trustworthy source. Not to mention a cheaper source.

Joedirt: Yes changa sounds really nice. I'll probably be sticking to mimosahuasca brews till I'm able to extract my product properly, but I'll keep the changa idea in mind Smile

ShaggyK is a fictional character who is certifiably insane and resides in the collective minds of a certifiably insane group of lemurs. Any relation to anything is purely coincidental.