We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Synchronicities and Group Hallucinations Options

MrBlueYoMind
#1 Posted : 5/27/2011 8:02:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just posted a trip report(I put in the wrong thread lol sorry) and in it I describe an experience which was shared with my girlfriend. It wasn't the first time I've shared unusual experiences. This post is just a few of those instances, without too much detail.

The first shared experience I had was with 3 of my best friends. We all had at about 2.5 g boomers (mostly small fruits and abhorts, thanks to my mycologist buddy +karma 4 dan!) in which my old ass 1990 cd player started playing the music backwards. The only thing that was said was "HOLY SHIT LISTEN!" and we all heard it playing backwards.

Another shared experience occurred with me and a different best friend of mine. We were younger and dumber and I was eating fungus weekly from my personal isolate. We were post peak but still tripping and went for a country cruise and listened to some Modest Mouse. After we lit the blunt of Orange Kush mixed with Purple Urkel x Trainwreck (grown in the mountains of Cali, cured and trimmed to perfection. Not a leaf nor stem in the oz!) is when things got (more) interesting. Every time we came to stop at a stop sign the song would come to an end. Literally. The song would be playing and somehow as it ended a stop sign would approach. As the wheels on the car completely stopped the last sound on the song would play, giving us both goosebumps each time. The synchronicity was INTENSE. It happened 5 times. We were both on 1.3g of micro-pin abhorts.

Another time I smoked a blunt with 100 mg spice added to it with a friend at his home. His ceiling is half-circle brush strokes in about 6"rows so its a bunch of half circles next to each other ----- and then rowed ===== The DMT started to kick in and the music that was playing got very other-worldly. I was jaw-dropped in astonishment at the visuals though- The brush strokes intensified in detail until I could see pixels throughout the strokes moving with each other. Then the rows started moving back and forth and encompassed the room, so the brush strokes were moving within itself and the rows were moving back and forth with each other each row going the opposite direction as the other. Anything that could have existed beyond the walls didn't, its as if the room detached from everything and was just floating. Kind of like in a movie when they turn a light on and all you see it a person standing surrounded by white infinite. These visions were the same my friend had.

The last time I'll share was with my girlfriend. Same dosage as the last experience. This time we had the lights on and everything got that DMT visual that I best compare to the paint that an artist has on his pallet, like globs of the most intense color, and everything looks like a sketch/painting with the most defined edges but no edges at all, everything flows together. We were laying in bed admiring everything. I moved my hand in front of me and it appeared to be made out of diamonds that were made out of diamonds that were made out of diamonds! I reached over to show my girlfriend and when I moved my hand in a certain spot in front of her my fingers stretched out. Not like tracers or a strobe effect, more like a Stretch-Armstrong kind of effect. It didn't happen if I moved my hand in front of my but when I moved it over the area above her chest it would stretch, no matter what direction I moved it over her from.

Those are just a few of the shared hallucinations/unusual experiences I've had. There are definitely more, but I want to hear some of yours!!!

Peace
Reality objective is merely a collective of the subjective perspective ~Mr Blue

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lyserge
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 1:16:52 AM

polyfather anomalous

Very intriguing stories there...interesting how many folks - particularly those entranced by the Western/scientific model of the 'disenchanted universe' - would consider these sorts of incidences impossible (they would simply be dismissed as "delusions" or "finding patterns in the noise"Pleased - while to many of us they appear to be quite the normal occurrences with the intentional use of these magical molecules. I've noticed synchronicity emerging as a guiding "force" in my life in big and small events over the past few years. Some of it involves numbers - for example, being referred to the "sacred" text of Discordianism, the Principia Discordia, on my 23rd birthday, which occurs on the 23rd of the month. On reading the book, I learned that 23 is considered the "sacred number" of the trickster 'goddess' Eris, who Discordians associate with intrusions of weirdness, synchronistic events, wild parties, and creative flashes of inspiration, as is commonly stated. That was a quadruple synchronicity - the three occurrences of 23, as well as the perfect timing of my encounter with Discordianism with other aspects of my life.

I also notice that frequently as I'm thinking about a certain subject, it will come up again during classes or while reading books. I've learned to follow the old 'superstitious' art of reading these "omens" to sort my way through life, both on a daily basis and in terms of the larger picture. I think of it as the Cosmos/Universe/JAH's way of interacting on a grand level with all the little connected parts of the universe/multiverse. An unexpected result of this, for example: I've been turned on to the teachings in the Bible, a work I formerly dismissed as superstitious, hateful bullshit. A series of synchronicities has lead me to accept what Rudolf Steiner described as the "mystical fact" of Christianity, that the Cosmos/Universe/God-head/JAH, in the ultimate act of cosmic/divine/One Love, took on a human form in order to teach us the way back to unity with the All. I disagree with many Christians or other messianic followers in their assertions that Christ is the ONLY "Son of God", or incarnation of the divinity - I think we're all split off pieces of G/d, finding our way back towards Unity/Godhead, as Watts put it. Hopefully this didn't sound cheesy, but it's where the synchronicities lead.

Another example is in my work with the I Ching, which provides a fractalized/discretized model of time as consisting of 64 (8xCool basic chunks of time, distinguished by their essential properties. Each particular intersection of time and eternity - in other words, the Now - is seen as having its own essential nature. Newtonian physics considers time as a linear variable that parametrizes space. The ancient Chinese view instead saw time as an equally essential factor that determines the nature of the universe or space at any given point. There's a fantastic description of this in Carl Jung's forward to the Richard Wilhelm translation of the Ching. Anyways, I've found that the I Ching (via the tossing of the coins or yarrow stalks) gives remarkable descriptions of given points in time - it doesn't predict the future, it gives an in-time kaleidoscope reflection of the essential properties of what the state of the universe NOW, if approached intentionally.

Sorry for the word vomit, I'm hyped up on caffeine, and there are really so many instances of this that it's impossible to begin. Robert Anton Wilson's series "The Cosmic Trigger" (particularly volume 1) gives many more examples of these sorts of odd occurrences, and has the effect of a psychedelic experience, minus the molecules.

One question for MrBlue or anyone else: do you notice different molecules lead to different sorts of synchronicities? I find they occur with nearly all of the psychedelics I've "met", but different ones lead to different sorts of synchronicities - mescaline, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, MDA, even ketamine (a 'Frankenstein molecule' to be avoided), characteristically lead to synchronistic occurrences. I've noticed with the 2Cx family that they actually don't seem to occur (one reason I don't much like this family, preferring the friendlier 'ancestor' mescaline). Thanks for sharing these stories
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

MrBlueYoMind
#3 Posted : 5/28/2011 9:54:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I definitely see differences based on the different molecule. I've found DMT to be the easiest at inducing a group-based experience. One in which seems to defy the simple explanation that everything that occurs during our "worship" is only distortions of the brain, because each persons brain is separate yet we share in the changes in perception. I find it especially fascinating with auditory hallucinations, where we both hear the same things that "aren't there." I always keep the Socratic belief that I truly know nothing for certain, and nobody else can either!
Reality objective is merely a collective of the subjective perspective ~Mr Blue