We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my expierience with powdered Rue Options

bindu
#1 Posted : 5/26/2011 9:08:37 PM

A few weeks ago

abstract: ingestion of dry powdered rue led to 30 hours of nausea, seems to stick to intestines. Perceived a weak mental experience at the time but had a noticeable healing effect.

+0 thinking i would be really smart and avoid that bad rue taste i filled 8 gelcaps with 3g of rue and swallow them with little water

+30min / stoned feeling but different from mj, +100mg dmt freebase in cap

+1h / still only the stoned feeling, + some water +150mg dmt freebase in cap

+80min / nausea increasing

+100min / nausea really strong, cant barely focus on anything else. Drink some more water and go to bathroom to heave, but nothing comes out. Feel like crap from the nausea. Wish i hadn't been so smart to begin with.

+XXX / min cant keep track of time as the nausea is really bad. drink water and puke some brownish water out as well as some dmt, maybe all of it. Then lie down.

In the bed on my back arms stretched out. Feeling unwell, nauseated, stoned, unsatisfied with the trip and disappointed by my loosing of dmt. Attempt to relax and intend on healing, make the best out of it.

Lying there i feel a weak but for me typical dmt response. Neck up a pressure in a energypathway. Sleep paralasis is noticable but not very strong. I decide to go into it and my body gets stiffer as i drift into what seems meaningless jitter of dreamlike pictures.
Much like when i go to sleep usually, just all kinds of normal jitter.

Now, i cant know for sure if i just imagined this as it felt somehow like i could influence it but it also happened by itself, was a bit out of it with the stonyness and the nausea. So im not sure if the following is imagined, no idea if real or not or in between.

Some being, fuzzy but i think it was female, flying around in lotus position hovers over or near my bed. I accept all healing.
Then somehow it transfers some rays to my heart. In the end i get surrounded in some kind of long egg sphere around my body. Some protection kind of thing.
While contemplating on that sphere and the space it envelops i drift away again in this jitter kind of meaningless dreampieces until i see a house near a forest where i spend a significant amount of time going through strong emotional states. Said house had some meaning to me in many ways.

Anyways, as i see the house i see a huge monster flying down on the roof of the house and engulfing the whole house with its wings.
Really something i did not imagine myself, but i cant make any sense of it. Never have seen such a monster, although it looks awesome Very happy and evil to the bone.
Never ever realized that house could have anything evil to it. Nor what i experienced there.

anyways the vision faded and again i had this fuzzy dreams like you get just before you fall asleep.

Eventually, dint watch the time nor can i say how much has passed, i got bored of it and stood up to get rid of the nausea.

Drinking some more water and attempting to purge. Surprisingly, although i was mostly dry heaving and spitting i saw legions of miniature monsters that looked exactly the same as the one around the house leaving my mouth and running away in all directions. Puzzled me a bit

Feeling much better but very stoned now, i attempted to read a bit and fell asleep.

Next day i purged some more and finally got rid of the nausea.

Puzzled by the monster and its miniatures leaving me.
Only after a few days i realize that some underlying long held emotional clutch has finally left me. Which was related to a person i with which i spend some sensitive time in that house.

Strangely enough i never thought of that person as evil when i met her. Only a couple months later when i invited this person into my now different life, living with her far away from said house, where she pulled off ripping my dreams out of reach for me while taking off with my buisiness partner and my money. Laughing what the fuck, she was really lovely and looked like a supermodel when i met her Laughing

On a side note, i do not recommend taking rue powder in capsules as it seems to stick to intestine walls making it hard to purge out.

Dint know rue could be such a catalyst for healing, not at all just the poor mans caapi as i previously thought of it. Although i will use the rest of it to make harmalas, cant stand the smell anymore.

blessed be all forms of intelligence

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 5/26/2011 11:34:54 PM

metamorhpasizer

Thats crazy how rue affects different people so differently. Ive had a friend take half the dose i did, and lay in the room puking his guts out for a long time, and my other friend and I just had an amazing trip with no nausea at all.
I mean if i took 4 grams rue right now in capsules, i wouldnt get any nausea at all, just the body buzz/light trip, I only get nausea after drinking the mimosa tea.
For me its best to take the rue whole, ive recently tried a rue tea and its nowhere near as effective as just eating it.
Cheers though and i'm glad you saw the healing potential of rue? its an entheogen of the highest order! quite possibly my favorite! its not just a cheap substitute for aya as some people sadly see it. Some aya "elitists" just love to bash syrian rue all day, its stupid. Rue is simply amazing
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Rooftop
#3 Posted : 5/27/2011 12:24:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the heads up on the rue guys!
Really nice report Bindu!
By the way (and on a sidenote), i'm curious to know if you noticed some long term benefits from the iboga now that some months have passed?
Cheers!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

Global
#4 Posted : 5/27/2011 3:28:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

On 3-4g rue powdered in capsules is usually enough to make me nauseous in itself. Sounds kinda like my first ayahuasca experience cause I took a bunch of precautions to prevent nausea and what I wound up with was just being nauseous but not being able to puke. Sometimes it comes up really easily, other times not. I haven't found this to be correlated with sticking to the intestines though. I've noticed often it can travel pretty quickly down the digestive tract though, and I think the deeper it goes, the less shot you have of puking it up. One time I took a caapi extract and had the same problem with not being able to puke and just heaving, so I wouldn't chalk it all up to the rue. Anyway, I can get really spacey on oral spice too where I won't know if something just happened or if it were some kinda intense imagination. Sometimes it seems like I can drift off into some mode where my imagination begins to reality, but if I become aware of it, I snap back. Also, just to point out, I probably would have put this post in the pharmahuasca section.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

bindu
#5 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:34:05 PM

Rooftop wrote:

By the way (and on a sidenote), i'm curious to know if you noticed some long term benefits from the iboga now that some months have passed?
Cheers!

Indeed i still do have effects vibrating. Not from the substance itself but from that experience.

As if my consciousness has been expanded so far, it can never contract back to its original state.

Of course that does not save me from the daily fight in life and necessity for discipline but changed my relationship to myself and the world into a positive, more real, way.

blessed be all forms of intelligence