We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings everyone! Options

AllIsDistraction
#1 Posted : 5/26/2011 8:10:11 PM

If you improve we'll all improve

Hello all,

I am a 25 year old guy living in Texas. I did not touch a single drug until I was 20, and it was alcohol. Fun for a while but ultimately led to a crazy night, crappy morning, and not much else. I'm a social drinker at this point and not much more. My true yearnings where for hallucinogenics. In fact, I wasn't interested in marijuana or any other drug. I finally did break down and try marijuana earlier this year though and loved it. I've been a habitual user ever since. Still though, I wanted the "trip" that I kept reading about.

Back in March of this year I had my first taste via LSD. It was a light dose and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It put many, MANY things into a unique perspective I had never before thought of. It changed the way I looked at the world. But that experience paled in comparison to my second LSD usage.

The second trip was much more potent and intense. Some unbelievable things happened, as I'm sure you've all experienced. I found a connection to God and the people in my life that I thought impossible. It single-handedly changed my life. For the better. I have not tripped since then but am absolutely looking forward to the next go-around. The spiritual aspects were so profound that I've been writing and thinking of little else since then. I feel as if my entire life has just begun! Hearing my favorite songs for the "first" time is truly amazing.

One of my friends that accompanied me on my journey suggested I go to this site and here I am. It is as wonderful and enlightening as he described and I am honored to be amongst such an intelligent and thoughtful online community. Very unique amidst the sea of ugliness you usually find on forums...

I have never tried DMT but am beyond curious. I've been researching different teks but am feeling very nervous and unprepared due to my lack of both chemical experience and extraction techniques. I'm hoping that by talking with members here and learning more and more I can one day reach a point where I can travel to the places I've read about on this site with the aid of DMT.

What else? My favorite poet is Rumi, Bill Hicks and John Frusciante are my idols and I write music to stay alive.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to interacting and learning with you!
Learning to know that I do not know.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 2:10:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi AllIsDistraction,

nice intro. If you enjoyed lsd so much, you won't believe dmt Smile trust me, working through the extraction and doing the research properly to obtain the spice is absolutely worth it. There is no end to the magic of this substance.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of you. and yes, the nexus is a really great community. We also have a chat function which I recommend visiting at some time if you want to get to know some of the members on a different level of interaction. Hope you enjoy this place and are able to obtain the spice. it is truly life changing and awe-inspiring. I have no words, only tears of joy for it, to be honest.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

AllIsDistraction
#3 Posted : 5/29/2011 1:38:53 AM

Hello Enoon, and thanks for the response!

I absolutely did enjoy LSD and cannot WAIT to see where DMT can take me. I am patient however, and will take all the time necessary to learn the craft before attempting anything on my own. The part that makes me the most nervous is the actual extraction process. I feel that I am almost at a point where I will be mentally ready for the effects - that part doesn't worry me as much.

I'll definitely check out the chat at some point. I'm still researching various teks and things like that. Do you have one that you know for sure is reliable or that you approve of? I've been hearing good things about the Marsofold's tek and very bad things about the Lazyman's tek so I'm still not sure where to head.

The tears of joy you speak of... I tasted a bit of that on my LSD trip and it literally changed my life. Like I said, DMT is beyond exciting to me! Any help on this would be greatly appreciated but I of course will continue to research independently as well.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:18:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, AllIsDistraction!

Your experiences sounds great so far. My suggestion would be to read through The Nexian DMT Handbook, in particular the section on Straight to Base. Then use the directions outlined there, while referring to Noman's tek (forget about the Ammonia wash though).

Marsofold's tek is great, but has the extra step of acidification. It's still completely easy, but if you're feeling daunted, I think the simplest way is the way to start.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

AllIsDistraction
#5 Posted : 5/29/2011 4:00:49 PM

I really appreciate the links ragabr. I will continue on with my learning. Thanks again for the support and kindness! I am LOVING this site! Hahaha - I found the Philosophy/Spirituality page and will now spend the rest of my waking hours reading what is there...