We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The membrane Options

Sadhaka
#1 Posted : 5/26/2011 5:27:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I was reading other post in Changa forum but I've forgot that I cannot post there.

I don't know if this gets to others but there is a mention about

"ms_manic_minxx" wrote:
I can say now, that when I smoke DMT, the first ignition propels me through a kind of "ring of pass not," beyond which all the great teachings lie. This ring pissed me off initially, because in the beginning, I would get stuck in it and not blast through: it is like an orbit. Blasting through the orbit always includes "getting attacked by geometry," lots of fractalesque visuals (Alex Grey's Bardobeing?), extreme dislocation from body, buzzing, a kind of being overwhelmed that can only be navigated by breath.

I'm waiting for my friend to give me some change in near future so I've never tried DMT except for some mild trips with yopo seeds. Still, it doesn't matter because I've a wide range of very important experiences with salvia divinorum. It was enough to see a strong correlation here. I was attempting to map salvia-space but it was very vague and I couldn't get far beyond this "orbit". I've met entities, received teaching but without the ability to come back to one place it's not verifiable. What I've found interesting is that there actually is that barrier that is encountered not only with DMT but also with very different metapsychedelic substances. What I've managed to map is this non-euclidean space that stands between reality and an alien dimension. It's essential to "navigate" or let the plant spirit to guide you out of this space. In not every attempt I was successful to get through it but I understand how people trying salvia few times, getting bizarre, meaningless experiences just dropped this plant labeling "useless for further exploration", even stating that "it's evil" or "dangerous". Even some paranoia and exaggerated words of caution has crippled in the psychonaut Internet circles about this plant. At my very first encounter with salvia I've met something that seemed to be a guardian. I was afraid as hell but I'm not sure if it was a real astral being or just projection of my mind that couldn't coup with unfolding heavy experience.

So I'm sure that both salvinorin A and dimethyltryptamine have many in common. Esthetics are quite different - salvia seems to be a lot darker and simpler in shapes - but there are some things that point out that similar mechanisms of the mind are stimulated. If I get the chance to try pure DMT I would get more picture about this issue but changa that is coming to my world shouldn't be that strong to help me out with this. I mean, to get through and compare those spaces.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!