We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
synchronized aya proposal Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 10/4/2008 3:59:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends,

I see a few problems with synch smoking, and propose synched aya:

1) our mental waves might take time to spread out over such varied wide spaces

2) if one of us misses the 1st hit, or is even 30 seconds late, the synch is no longer synched

3) with aya, we could actually try to make it onto the computer to communicate while there

4) with aya, we could try different brew combinations for different sessions

Personally i haven't tried aya because i don't want to be alone during the experience, yet I cannot find a local i fully trust with the secrets. Synched Aya on a friday or saturday night would be a very cool thing to look forward to.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/4/2008 4:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that is not such a bad idea...but it would be good to make sure you are comfortable with your own brew...make sure it works and whatnot...so maybe a little preSHE is in order...to get familiar?
it's a sound

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 10/4/2008 4:58:23 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think people who have experience with Ayahuasca should try this, give it a go alone, your first time tho (Alone with a sitter)
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/4/2008 5:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

do any of you guys follow the Mayan Calendar? SWIM has found it is great for synchronizing her energy with the worlds energy...possibly the SHE could be on a day that would act as a launch pad..some days SWIM has found are much better for traveling than others...such as Red Skywalker days...these days are all about fluid reference points, time/space traveler, skywalker, angelic messenger, pillars of heaven, courage, new directions, mysterious journey....and so on...let me find a link to some software that you can use to synchronize yourself with

http://www.pan-portugal....y/downloads/drsplrus.zip

there it is..great program...and the Mayan Calendar is just a way to get in touch with each days different energies..if you have any questions...which you will PM me and ill help you out..or whatever
it's a sound

rellik
#5 Posted : 10/6/2008 5:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, what a great idea. the longer experience will give more time to possibly meet in hyperspace
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

40oztofreedom
#6 Posted : 10/6/2008 11:59:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Even though its not anytime soon. I think that the idea of having a synchronised event on 12/12/12 would be a great idea. Seeing as there will be some sort of galactic alignment with the milkey way.

Harnessing the power of Aya, and the power of the universe could be something interesting.

I thought I could just make a note of it.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

lorax
#7 Posted : 10/27/2008 2:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd be down for it. on S.H.E. all kinds of travel styles are allowed. so one would just need to stick the different travel styles in groups. i'd rather be using aya than smoke it. i like it slow.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

jamie
#8 Posted : 12/6/2008 11:49:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

This is a very good idea i think, i'm def down.. maybe even sync psilocybin experiences could be interesting...
Long live the unwoke.