We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
If I die it's OK Options

humblebee
#1 Posted : 5/26/2011 12:16:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the nec of this template, but it kinda bugs me.

PRE-CONDITIONSYears of intermittent mushroom use as a teacher of consciousness opening training.
(mind)Set:It was a complete surprise-no purposeful mind setting, other than studying Dzogchen pretty intensively for a while. My friend walked up with a great big shit eating smirk and said "hey do you want to blast off?" I said, "hell yes!"
(physical condition) Set:healthy (I thought) 4y6 yr old.
Setting (location):Behind a stupa on a green hillside.
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)about 10:30am pacific time in April warm sunny day.
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)This is recent usage: acid a few months before and Mushrooms about 3 weeks before, no meds, some weed usage not that day however. No psychedelic use before that for about 7-8 years.
last meal: (Time and type)breakfast at around 8:30.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)I don't know kgs, about 150lbs
known sensitivities: wheat, sugar, hayfever? is that what is meant?
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)Used various psychedelics for about 25 years off and on. First time with DMT. this is a report of my first dmt smoke experience then I go into a few of the next experiences right after that over the next 3 weeks.

BIOASSAY
?
Substance(s): (list all taken substances)have tried over the years; mescalin, thc, mary jane, acid (many different kinds) and my fav-mushrooms- for this report it is DMT extraction-powder
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)this is too precise and specific for me. it was dmt someone gave my friend the night before, unspecified amount.
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)smoked on top of weed from a nice glass pipe.

EFFECTS
WOW! break right on through!
Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)half hour the first time to baseline
First effects: one hit and I passed it back while watching my friend dissolve into electric color burst noodle shapes
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)I was fully out for about 10 minutes and wavered in and out for about 10 more visuals for another 10.
Come down:
Baseline:about 30 min.

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased4, yes 4
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)best ever trip into the formerly unknown universe.
Implesantness: (0-4)when breaking through they were showing me where I was holding on had some discomfort
Visual Intensity: (0-4) The world as we usually know it disappeared so convincingly I was surprised for a second to come back. and to have a physical body that moves in the way we do.

AFTER-EFFECTS
I can only describe open sudden understanding of something that is unutterable.
Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)love like an all encompassing love.
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

My friend and I are obsessed with Dzogchen, it's a kind of awareness-openness practice. We've both been on this path for about 6 years, consciously that is. Opening our notions of conventional reality. We both do it in different ways, he's been incredibly helpful to me. Our lives have changed for the better in dramatic ways.

He walked up to me with the biggest shit eating smirk, I knew something was up. A few weeks before he told me about dmt. He said if you really want to have your reality ripped out from under you, you should try it. A bit before, like 3 weeks or so I tripped on 5g mushrooms for the first time in about 7 years. It was the first time since my being on this particular path and it was an epic learning adventure! I had the call to learn more, so I researched DMT. I prayed it would somehow manifest in my life, and it did in a big way.

I now know for sure - that I do not know! ha! it's so friggin awesome!
THe first blastoff was about colors letting go and heart opening to receive information. From the first few seconds there were these big bright, brighter than bright blue green shiny beings came into my visual field, with like a pop sound. Their heads were shaped like 4 pointed stars, they had big smiles when they popped into my visual field it was like "ta daaaa!" They kept saying hey! They said when you need to relax say "wait".
They folded into and out of my body making it obvious where I needed to let go. I was distracted from them doing this by all of the other beings there and the colors and movement. They said so much that I'm still unpacking it.

I wish I could tell everyone that life is to be enjoyed, that to truly enjoy and be filled with joy is our true nature and to embody this is the biggest and best compliment to the cosmos and ourselves, that was the very first thing they showed me, and there is so much more--- but it all sounds so hippy dippy - I am not able to articulate it in ways that would be convincing. What kills me is I can't talk about it to anyone because it's considered an illicit drug. And there is so much more! My friend I did it with was like "dude I'm so envious-you were out longer than Ive seen anyone go for and you brought so much back." I attribute it to meditation and a calm open mind and my using mushrooms for conscious consciousness learning for so long in a responsible way. The opening was there already waiting to be used. These are exciting times, but we must relax into the flow. But EVERYONE can do this, everyone is a candidate for this, but everyone is so different. Sorry for the word vomit, I just haven't been able to say anything til right now and it was weeks ago.

Subsequent 2 blastoffs (2 tokes) were beautiful, one was the same day and one a day later. Colors, sounds, they were playing with me tickling me making me laugh like never before showing me the world, hills and waterfalls, picnic grounds and entities playing with color balls, but all in this color intense fluid mercury flow. Then, the 3rd time was dark in color with color bursts within the dark and I was being lead around, by someone or thing, there were definite paths and I was being lead on specific ones. I would point to other ones which would suddenly be veiled in clouds or smoke.

The next blast off a few days later, I took 3 tokes for the first time from a boiler, I was out for an entire 40 minutes. My friend shook my foot to bring me back. It was completely dark. I was shot through a tunnel then something folded itself into my body scanning it for what felt like an eternity. They/it told me my body was in trouble, I had to take care of it, I would be very sick soon otherwise it showed me where and I had to stop smoking cigarettes and weed and eat better. It said I had to let the tension of not talking out of my body. They knew I didn't talk much I guess. I had to integrate more. I spent a few days quietly meditating alone. Then I tried to blast off again. I broke through, one entity held up a pipe and said no more this-ayahuasca next. I cried. and he sent me back. I quit smoking entirely. It's been good. I opened up to my closest friends about my thoughts about how we should carry on our relationships in a more open way. It was rough but it's been good.

A week or so later I did 4g shrooms. They were there again. They said it's urgent I go to the Dr my right side is in trouble. I had at the time a small barely perceptible bump they showed it to me and said to have it checked. I went yeaterday and had a CT scan, no tumors, I talk to my dr next week. The lump is a swollen gland, since then there a bunch that are sore and the swelling is getting worse, the dr set up an appointment to do a removal or biopsy June 6th.

They also showed me about death, I was scared, they said don't do that, fear like this is a fantasy of the self, what we are showing you is a gift and now you have it. We don't really die in the way we think, the self dies when you let go of the fear and doubt but it's ok. there is nothing to fear. I'm still unpacking that one too. I have so much more confidence now. And freedom, and yes im a little confused about what to do next, but relax. Some part of me is like "I hope this is all true and not some dumb fantasy". I could be wrong.

I since saw a post by a man who went to Peru to heal with Aya this it the post https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=21436

I am going to try to brew my own aya next month (when I get paid), but I think I (we all) would greatly benefit from authentic advise and treatment from a teacher like Don Ignacio, I feel him in my heart since seeing the video. I am particularly drawn to his dis approval of the more commercial vendors of the "soul medicines". I plan to continue my journey with Aya and will try with my limited income to arrange a trip to Peru.

Thanks for listening.
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 5/26/2011 1:02:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Sounds like you're quickly making progress. I wish you the best of luck with your ayahuasca endeavors. She can truly be beyond stunning.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Ice
#3 Posted : 5/26/2011 2:50:50 AM
silently awaiting

What started your Dzogchen journey? How has your life changed for the better? If that isn't too personal.

I have been practicing yoga for about three years now. I know very little about Dzogchen, but have had a recent pike in interest lately. Anything you have to say on that subject would be truly appreciated.

Going to Peru for an Aya experience would be absolutely beautiful. I pray that the funds appear for you to take that trip. Good luck in your journey!
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

Rooftop
#4 Posted : 5/26/2011 8:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My gosh, Humblebee!!!

That is one amazing story! Depth, clarity, healing, guidance... just amazing!
It's really interesting how the Spice has offered you such clear instructions!
And i'll bet the Ayahuasca will come in your life the same way the Spice did...
Best wishes and take care!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

humblebee
#5 Posted : 5/26/2011 6:51:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HI Ice
To answer, I 'accidentally' stumbled across Buddhism, I offered to volunteer to help with a specific art project, liked what I saw and it gradually built up and out and in. Understanding the mind even a little creates calm; and compassion/wisdom naturally arise-emerge into whatever action you are already doing.

Then my friend sent me "Flight of the Great Garuda" 5cd set by Keith Dowman, which was like a mind explosion for me.

The changes i recognized first were calm, not just relaxed but the cyclones of thoughts are just unnec and easiier to drop than you may think. From there social interactions lose their tension, decision making and ways of working kind of spontaneously flows from whatever the situation calls for. Emotions are seen through, not discarded, just not reacting emotionally. All this just feels good. Happier. much happier
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

Ice
#6 Posted : 5/26/2011 8:57:52 PM
silently awaiting

I has noticed some of those things with my yoga. It has definitely helped to even out my depression and mood swings. Although my views on religion are not very good at the moment, the Buddhist teachings are incredible. I appreciate your reply. I will definitely look into that set. Thank you.
We are...
We are not finished.

humblebee
#7 Posted : 5/26/2011 9:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The coolest thing about Keith and the cds is that Keith insists that religion is not necessary for the view/mind/life to open and he explains why very clearly ---he even shows how it can be a hindrance.

so he says why even bring the religious dogma and hierarchy into it? That is the last thing we need. He points very directly at all religions esp Buddhism, as a gradual path orientation that pose dangerous obstacles to real 'freedom'.

I just happen to be on the Buddhist path. I consider him an important teacher. He says all teachers are just a breeze in the trees. or something like that...

btw-It's all true!

humblebee
#8 Posted : 5/26/2011 9:15:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I aspire to never be more than "rank: spirit" with a cute little potted plant just sprouting next to me...

btw-It's all true!

Ice
#9 Posted : 5/26/2011 9:28:05 PM
silently awaiting

Exactly. After a huge ordeal with the church and my own progression of thought, I didn't understand why religion was necessary. The main reason I stayed in church leadership so long was that I had a desire to help people and show them the love of Christ (now the love of the universe. haha.). It was the easiest outlet to do that. I absolutely believe in a higher power; I would be arrogant to believe that I understand anything at all let alone whether "God" existed, but religion seems to just be another institution created for someone to have "power."

The true church are people like you and other member of this board that just want to love people and show as much support as they can. It is quite inspiring!
We are...
We are not finished.

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 5/26/2011 11:40:42 PM

John Murdoch IV

Great thread and thank you for sharing your experiences.

humblebee wrote:

Then my friend sent me "Flight of the Great Garuda" 5cd set by Keith Dowman, which was like a mind explosion for me.

Where can you find that as a audiobook?
I'm curious and would like to check that out.

cheers,

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

humblebee
#11 Posted : 5/27/2011 1:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the cds are of a seminar he gave in Crestone or New Mexico. He has a web page www.KeithDowman.net his seminar tour is listed under "diary". He travels around the world opening space. He always has the cds at the seminars. His site could use some updating fo sho- I couldn't find them there.

Yes they "say" they cost money, but no one is turned away for lack of funds -EVER-, and you won't be made to feel like a loser cuz you have no money.

I'm tryppin tonight on shrooms w a friend looking for love from the ....

If you go tell him Sky says hi. Or if you want I'll send you a copy, it's kinda like DMT-everyone should have some. Just PM me if it's not too sketch to have some random person with your address or po or whatever.

btw-It's all true!

humblebee
#12 Posted : 5/27/2011 1:24:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the cds are of a seminar he gave in Crestone or New Mexico. He has a web page www.KeithDowman.net his seminar tour is listed under "diary". He travels around the world opening space. He always has the cds at the seminars. His site could use some updating fo sho- I couldn't find them there.

Yes they "say" they cost money, but no one is turned away for lack of funds -EVER-, and you won't be made to feel like a loser cuz you have no money.

If you go tell him Sky says hi. Or if you want I'll send you a copy, it's kinda like DMT-everyone should have some. Just PM me if it's not too sketch to have some random person with your address or po or whatever.

btw-It's all true!

humblebee
#13 Posted : 5/27/2011 1:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you go tell him Sky says hi. Or if you want I'll send you a copy, it's kinda like DMT-everyone should have some. Just PM me if it's not too sketch to have some random person with your address or po or whatever. Laughing

btw-It's all true!

De_Loused
#14 Posted : 5/28/2011 3:13:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your report is covered with gold! Was a very pleasant read. And hoorah for the triple posting!

You seem to be a nice person to meet Smile

Now from a personal experience of spiritual emergence, I must throw a gentle warning against blind faith. Not saying you are blind, but you seem to still have doubts about it. Doubts are good, they are not your enemy, Bhuddism will teach you to believe and to let go, but psychedelics cat create very powerful illusions that can help you as much as drown you.

I developped my spirituality by singing mantras in Sanskrit and learned about body hygiene, everything was going so well, then I started to explore intense theories about occult things, symbols and telepathy, I went very far in my psychedelik sessions to 'Bring' something 'back'.

Anyway, I met the devil, Hades and very dark stuff while I was in this 'I believe' state of mind and at a point the only word that came to my mind while thinking back about my visions... was psychosis. I had to take a break and every visions and natural psychedelik states I was experiencing took a while to come back.

In the Bible, God says to Job:
"Take your son, your one and only son Isaac whom you love and go to the land of Moriah. There you shall offer him as a sacrifice on one of the heights I will show you."

Even godlike entities can be wrong.
It's like you said in your report, you are absolutely sure that you will never know.

((Isnt it nice to speak of the devil on the 13th reply? my 13th post! Very happy))
'The beginning of science is... I don't know'

cecil_cbr
#15 Posted : 5/28/2011 5:35:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

can you give some more details about what you did deloused? I am really curious...

humblebee
#16 Posted : 5/28/2011 6:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

THanks for that! Yeah the 3 posts, when i tried to post it said I can't post now, so I hit the post button a couple of more times, when it showed up on my screen as 3 posts I was like OOOPS! This must be part of why they keep us in the nursery for a while.

I love the 13 thing, in Tibetan Buddhism 13 is an auspicious number.

I agree, I think our ordinary minds pull all kinds of shit, eons of conditioning in shit mix up our symbols and our understanding of reality...

question everything while being open to everything is tricky. I find if I relax and patiently let things unfold, even my jumping the gun on what things mean is a teaching/learning process.

I appreciate your gentle reminder, i need your gentle reminders, not just yours but everyones...

bee

btw-It's all true!

ragabr
#17 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:01:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus humblebee! It's wonderful to see another Dzogchen practitioner Very happy

Thank you for sharing these journeys. I do hope all goes well at the follow-ups with your Dr.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

humblebee
#18 Posted : 5/31/2011 3:45:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was raised in MA

btw-It's all true!

AllIsDistraction
#19 Posted : 6/1/2011 10:39:52 PM

If you improve we'll all improve

That was a beautiful post, humblebee! I enjoyed reading it from start to finish. One part that jumped out was when you said you couldn't talk to others about it because it is an illicit drug. This made me feel very blessed to have the circle of friends that I do - they are all very open to hearing me ramble about the discoveries I have been shown on psychedelics. If it helps, I love the "hippy-dippy" stuff! If you're ever feeling like you can't talk about it just dump it out here, I think everyone would like that!

Take care!
Learning to know that I do not know.

De_Loused
#20 Posted : 6/4/2011 7:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cecil_cbr wrote:
can you give some more details about what you did deloused? I am really curious...

Its a long story and I hope Humblebee wont be mad I used her thread to tell it.

I was watching the movie 'El dia de la biesta' (The day of the beast) wich is a comedy about a priest who has found the exact date of the apocalypse in the bible. The movie in itself is not that deep and dark but at one point he looks at a symbol in the bible and the camera closes up on it.

The symbol is the great pentacle from the key of solomon, It is a pentagram and inside is 4 david stars (tetragrams) surrounded by a snake in the form of a spirale. I thought ''how intriguing, this symbol... I'll draw it down to remember''

So I drawn the symbol and as I finished drawing the last star in the middle, my answering machine started to trip out... it was saying something I did not understand because I was upstairs in front of my computer, I froze... terrified... I know it is very common for cheap electronics to trip out and say stuff... but why now? The circumstances wer just too much and In my head I kept repeating to myself 'be careful what you ask for...'

As I paused, I took conscience of the ridiculous set I was in, I had this satanic symbol on the screen, in my hands and my answering machine was acting like it was possessed, I went down the stairs to hear what it was saying correctly and noted it down. It was something answering machine alway say, a date and an hour: 10 - 4 - 9PM. I played with the machine for about an hour to try and make it say it again to be sure it is simply a malfunction but wasnt able to.
First thing I considered was psychosis, I thought I had created so much illusions that I wasnt able to part the euclidian world from the other worlds... wich in modern words is called... going crazy. So I talked about it to many people around me and my spiritual teacher told me to take this sign the same way as all the other weird stuff I experienced during trips. WIch I did and everything went fine.

-10th of May 9PM.
I had almost forgot about the event and was alone at home playing video games and smoking pot. There is a guy (we'll call him Mr.X), who I helped to get off amphetamnines last summer, that knocked at my door. He got kicked out of his appartment and needed a place to stay, since we hadnt left off on very good term I told him he could eat and take a shower but I didnt want him to stay for the night... He gave me the creeps. He said he absolutely needed to spend some time with me and was getting very aggressive about it.
Mr.X was drinking energy drink after another and he told me that he was taking only half an extasy everymorning to 'wake up'.... he was clearly undergoing a toxic psychosis. He started to tell me about spirits that hauted him, he told me he had super powers and kept making grotesque signs as if he wanted to show me... but nothing ever happened. The very strange thing is that all the phenomenons that happenned to him... are the phenomenons I was curious about at that time...
I called a friend of mine who is a street worker, to help him and bring him to a shelter. He escaped the shelter and ran all the way to my house at midnight... The people at the shelter called to warn me that Mr.X was coming FAST and my street worker friend came to pick me up so I wouldnt be home when Mr.X passes.

I stayed at my friends place until 4 AM, then I went back home... to find Mr.X sitting in front of my house waiting for me. I had locked my doors so I stayed outside to meet him, somehow I thought I could speak some sense out of him, so I started to ask questions to analyse him. After 2 hours he had me... I was too deep trying to understand his delusions... to part them from mine, I was delusional with him.

This is where it got weird, I asked him in panic to leave or I would call the police he said ''but you have summonned me, you have drawn my symbol and I am here to teach you what you asked for, you only need to close your eyes'' For an hour, I repeatedly asked him to leave while he kept trying to drag me back into the occult stuff we had been talking about. He kept throwing delusions to make me unlock the doors: ''I have 200$ in your house, you better give me my money back'' ''I have to take a shower, I ran all night, I just want to take a shower'' ''Its cold outside, how can you let me outside at this cold''... he was playing with guilt and it was a truly hard thing not to listen to Mr.Xs manipulations.

I told him I would go inside and look for his money, as soon as I got into the house, I felt the anxiety... the way I should have felt way earlier, it was hardcore anxiety, I couldnt think... It was like an enchantment had been lifted. I grabbed a metal pole as weapon and I called the police. When they showed up, he acted all nice and the cops only told him to leave as a warning... the officer said I should call if he comes back.

I had panic attacks every 20 minutes, I was in shock, I was tired and cold... and this guy was SURE to come back... and the police are just powerless... there is no law agaisnt demonic possession xD.
Mr.X came back at around 10AM, when he knocked at the door, I grabbed my pole and I called the Police again, they came and took him in because when they asked him to leave he kept saying ''But I just want to spend some time with him'' They kept him for the whole day and I havent heard from him since.

Did I summon evil entities inside this man? Did I create an attachment so strong through my help, that it would transmit even the deepest stuff to the people who wouldnt know how to understand it?
My point is... I have asked the universe if there really was a point in searching for spiritual discipline... the universe has shown me undisciplined faith and it scared the hell out of me... and I swear I'll never do it again!!

This is just a story and I'll appologise again if it has very little relation to humblebees post...
I hope it satisfies your curiosity Very happy

'The beginning of science is... I don't know'

12NEXT