We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blessings Options

OneU
#1 Posted : 5/25/2011 10:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow dreamers.

I'm not very forum savvy, I recently (a couple of months ago) joined the Shroomery and when this place first got DDoS'd was when I first attempted to visit. I don't post much in general talks, I mostly enjoy Spiritual/philosophical discussions and helping others grow medicine when I can. I have really, really enjoyed the art section here. Probably the most place I've spent my time while here.

I hope soon enough I can be able to post because I have nothing to contribute in this section of the forum.

Thanks so much for being welcoming,

Love.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/26/2011 10:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi OneU,

welcome to the nexus. don't worry about posting in the nursery at first. if you have something to add to another thread you can't post in yet you can make a new thread here as a reply to it, which can later be merged with the original thread. I'm sure you understand the need for the nursery - it's one of the reasons this forum has a different atmosphere of mutual respect here.
I don't want to say we are keeping the bad seeds out, but rather the nursery gives everyone a kind of introductory time to tune into the proper mode of communication that is used here, so that transmission of information and conscious thought is maximised for all members.

I recommend being somewhat active in the nursery to help this tuning-in process. You'll be promoted soon enough once the process has become apparent (to the mods who unfortunately can't judge this other than from your posts). There is also a chat function that's nice to visit sometimes and get to know some of the members there.

hope you enjoy your time here. I was also not very forum savvy when I joined, but this place is different and so I've found a home here.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Jin
#3 Posted : 5/26/2011 3:33:28 PM

yes

welcome to the nexus
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/1/2011 12:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Dont worry we all have our different ways of participating, im sure you'll do just fine Smile

Did you try psychedelics yet? Dmt? Extraction?

See you!

kyrolima
#5 Posted : 6/1/2011 12:54:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't limit yourself to the mainforum, it might prevent you from joining it Very happy
elusive illusion