We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3:15 to Hyperspace Options

MrMan737
#1 Posted : 5/24/2011 11:31:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was introduced to DMT in 2008, through Joe Rogan's YouTube (sub)sensation. A minute in and I was intrigued... to say the least. I stayed intrigued until December of 2010, when, with the priceless help of the Nexus and its members, my curiosity was satisfied. Or shall I say, my curiosity was peaked?

DMT has captivated me. Everything DMT - its pharmacology, its history, subjective effects, methods of use, methods of extraction and preparation, the unending spiritual/philosophical/ analysis/speculations/implications...

This is why I can lurk no longer. Let me point out that it is false to claim that my first DMT experience peaked my curiosity. My curiosity has grown exponentially. I find myself pondering the reason for DMT's existence and interaction with humans for what seems like all day sometimes!

Nexians, accept me as your own!

Cheers,
-MrMan

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 5/24/2011 11:35:25 PM

hehe, You have been accepted ;]

I certainly know how you feel, MrMan737, thanks for coming out of the woodwork to say hello and participate in this grand mystery!

+

MrMan737
#3 Posted : 5/24/2011 11:42:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow! What awesome response time. Smile Should I expect anything less from the Nexus?