We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

69ron
#161 Posted : 11/19/2008 10:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The MAOI effects of the harmala alkaloids are stronger when they are used together than when used alone. For good MAOI effects from harmaline, 100 mg is usually used, 200 for harmine. I don’t know about the potency of the MAOI effects of THH. It is supposed to be only weakly effective as an MAOI.

Of the three, harmaline is the most effective MAOI, and its foggy headed psychoactive effects are pretty heavy duty so SWIM usually keeps the dose as low as possible. Harmine, in SWIM’s opinion, while less psychoactive is more of a psychedelic than harmaline is. SWIM is still not sure how to classify THH. It feels somehow psychedelic to SWIM and he’s had mild visual effects from it, but its unlike harmine or harmaline, and not really like anything else SWIM had tried.

For a mix that would approximate a caapi mix SWIM would use 135 mg of harmine, 15 mg harmaline, and 100 mg of THH (all calculated as freebase). That’s approximately the amount of each alkaloid present in 50 grams of caapi. The DMT would be taken orally 45 minutes after.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#162 Posted : 11/19/2008 10:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you wouldnt happen to know the ratio in Syrian Rue would you? what about adding THH to a rue extract?
it's a sound

69ron
#163 Posted : 11/19/2008 10:52:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
you wouldnt happen to know the ratio in Syrian Rue would you? what about adding THH to a rue extract?

Adding THH to rue would still not produce a caapi like experience, because rue has a lot of harmaline.

There’s so much conflicting information about rue though. I've read that rue contains THH, and I’ve also read that it doesn't. I've read that it's usually 2/3rds harmine, and other books say 2/3rds harmaline! Others say 50:50! So who knows? It’s likely that they are all right and that it simply varies a lot in alkaloid content by strain, season, etc.

Judging by the effects, I’d say most rue is about 50:50 harmine to harmaline, and contains very little THH if any at all.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#164 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just ordered 1 gram. He'll be doing more tests soon.

SWIM is planning to take a very large dose orally. The last time when he used 200 mg orally, he had an actual vision of a face superimposed on the wall plus lots of sparkly visuals. He wants to see if 300 mg orally will be more visual.

Anyone have a good way to freebase such a small amount without too much loss of material? SWIM wants to try smoking it too.

mew
#165 Posted : 11/20/2008 6:26:40 AM

huachumancer

69ron wrote:
SWIM just ordered 1 gram. He'll be doing more tests soon.

SWIM is planning to take a very large dose orally. The last time when he used 200 mg orally, he had an actual vision of a face superimposed on the wall plus lots of sparkly visuals. He wants to see if 300 mg orally will be more visual.

Anyone have a good way to freebase such a small amount without too much loss of material? SWIM wants to try smoking it too.

please fill me in on information pretaining to onset, duration, peak, plateau ect.

thanks im happy to hear of these effects!

ill be giving .5g a go orally

there apears to be no downside other than scarcity of the product

thanks a bunch for the work so far!

xameleonx
#166 Posted : 11/20/2008 10:21:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I absolutely don’t agree about that remark about DMT above. DMT is not the main psychoactive compound in ayahuasca. Harmine and THH are the main psychoactive compounds in ayahuasca, DMT just adds extra visual content. It’s just an additive.

Telepathine was used to name the compound in Ayahuasca responsible for the telepathic effects. At the time they thought it was harmine and so harmine was given the name. The reason they didn’t look at DMT was because not all ayahuasca has DMT in it. So they studied only banisteriopsis caapi which is the single plant common to all ayahuasca. Which on its own can cause visions. SWIM has had dream-like visions from just banisteriopsis caapi alone. So I don’t believe for a second that DMT is the main psychoactive compound in ayahuasca. That is just inaccurate, as there is ayahuasca that is very powerful that is made without any DMT at all.

Quote:

The "DMT intensity" and the "Ayahuasca presence" which told you this.

The key important central core understanding here is that the "DMT intensity" and the "Ayahuasca presence" that told you these things, especially about telepathy, are =two different entities=.

This is something very central that I learned about Ayahuasca living with Indians in the Amazon for whom Ayahuasca is at the center of their life and has been for thousands of years -- in fact, I lived with an Ayahuasca shaman and his family, but also participated in ceremonies in other Indian villages. So their perception of the matter should count for something. I emphasize this because it seems to get forgotten by people who brew and drink Ayahuasca here.

Quote:

It is not an accident that the brew bears the name of the Vine.
To the Indians, using Ayahuasca means developing a relationship with this teacher-being, the Caapi spirit, who is the Mother of all Plants. To them, the DMT plants are =her helpers= -- whereas I find that people in North America tend to look at the DMT as the main event and the Caapi as a mere potentiator.

But it should be remembered that the first Westerners who studied Ayahuasca ceremonies named the active chemicals in the Caapi vine "telepathine," precisely because of what you are talking about. They observed the telepathy in the ceremonies, they discovered it themselves. Those chemicals were later renamed harmine and harmaline, but the original name still testifies to how much telepathy is one of Caapi's specialties.

You can even take Caapi alone =without= her DMT helpers, and you won't get much of anything in the way of visuals, and it is overall a much gentler and calmer experience than it is with the DMT added, but she can lead you into some profound insights.

Quote:

I agree with this. The DMT and Ayahuasca (Caapi) experience are totally distinct. For me, the medicinal plant brew contains a consciousness - divine spirit teacher, if you will -that straight-up DMT does not.

Quote:

Wasn't this why the CIA investigated Ayahuasca in the 50's? William Burroughs mentions their investigation into a drug they called "Telepathine" that was an Ayahuasca derivitive if i recall correctly...

This Link Source

"Telepathic Communication with Ayahuasca"
http://ayahuasca.tribe.net/thread/c6c05500-bce7-4622-bdfc-ae89552ec56a

burnt
#167 Posted : 11/20/2008 12:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Yea you are all right, DMT is not the main psychoactive component I should not have said it like that and thanks for correcting me.

SWIM has never taken that mixture of MAOI on own so couldn't say what subjective effects are.

I also did not realize that people have actually experienced telepathic effects. I thought that was just a name some scientists gave it because they saw a bunch of native people taking it and seeming to communicate with each other and other beings but not actually taking it themselves.

Would you all think that THH is the ingredient responsible then because its one of the main differences between b caapi and p harmala in terms of alkaloids?

Again sorry for the misinformation.

Quote:
There’s so much conflicting information about rue though. I've read that rue contains THH, and I’ve also read that it doesn't. I've read that it's usually 2/3rds harmine, and other books say 2/3rds harmaline! Others say 50:50! So who knows? It’s likely that they are all right and that it simply varies a lot in alkaloid content by strain, season, etc.

There is a very good chance THH could be an artifact in rue extracts as its known to form under acidic conditions. So they way people extract it could be playing a big role.

xameleonx
#168 Posted : 11/20/2008 11:41:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Yea you are all right, DMT is not the main psychoactive component I should not have said it like that and thanks for correcting me.

SWIM has never taken that mixture of MAOI on own so couldn't say what subjective effects are.

I also did not realize that people have actually experienced telepathic effects. I thought that was just a name some scientists gave it because they saw a bunch of native people taking it and seeming to communicate with each other and other beings but not actually taking it themselves.

Would you all think that THH is the ingredient responsible then because its one of the main differences between b caapi and p harmala in terms of alkaloids?

Again sorry for the misinformation.

Quote:

There is a very good chance THH could be an artifact in rue extracts as its known to form under acidic conditions. So they way people extract it could be playing a big role.

I agree with that))) but who benefit from this confusion?
___________-

I've read a lot and still counting) telepatin) benistorin and etc)

but no news about thh

I respect 69ron), he had good
because I am nowhere more topics invisible except here

xameleonx
#169 Posted : 11/21/2008 12:17:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
xameleonx wrote:
CIA experiments telypathy and psychedelics

Please VISIT

SWIM post
http://www.drugs-forum.c...m/showthread.php?t=71250

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me about experiments with THH and telepathic effects.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m also interested. SWIM has once had what seemed to be telepathic effect from a small amount of 5-MeO-DMT taken sublingually. He visited someplace in the world that appeared to be 100% real. Not a hallucination. He was watching these people having a normal conversation about normal everyday life. Nothing spectacular. These were people he didn’t know. They were unaware of his presence. It seemed completely real to SWIM. It’s never happened to SWIM before or since.

SWIM is also interested in the potential telepathic effects of THH. One of the members here talked about such effects. How many of you have experienced telepathic effects from THH? SWIM has not YET. He’s going to order more soon.

How should one go about testing telepathy?

SWIM heard a lot about 5-MeO-DMT and telepathy)

SWIM test today and say in topic

pleas visite

http://www.drugs-forum.c...m/showthread.php?t=71250

xameleonx
#170 Posted : 11/21/2008 12:30:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

boylobster wrote:

I've pondered previously what a disaster universal telepathy would be, should it ever be experienced by humanity. We can barely handle the things people *say* to one another, let alone having direct access to the fearful, damaged shitstorm that almost everyone has frothing in their minds. Whoo...

maybe some agents and people have this right) but we do not know it

boylobster
#171 Posted : 11/21/2008 1:37:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xameleonx wrote:
boylobster wrote:

I've pondered previously what a disaster universal telepathy would be, should it ever be experienced by humanity. We can barely handle the things people *say* to one another, let alone having direct access to the fearful, damaged shitstorm that almost everyone has frothing in their minds. Whoo...

maybe some agents and people have this right) but we do not know it

lol

You mean you think perhaps they've got it sorted, but are withholding for fear of the devastation having open access to other people's minds would wreak on humanity? That tickles my funny spot. Nice.

69ron wrote:

No, they do have it in stock. SWIM bought some yesterday. SWIM just checked a minute ago and they have it in stock. Maybe you looked in the wrong place or maybe you need to refresh your web browser?

BOOYAH!!!!! Thanks for the update! I'd been checking frequently, but was becoming discouraged. I can't afford it right now, but I'm a' buyin' it anyway! Very happy

69ron
#172 Posted : 11/21/2008 2:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IS SWIY looking for 98% pure THH? That's very pricey.

boylobster
#173 Posted : 11/21/2008 2:11:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, no, I'm sure SWIM is looking at the same supplier as everyone else. SWIM just also happens to be Someone Who Is Flat Broke at the moment. Smile

boylobster
#174 Posted : 11/21/2008 2:14:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...and for no particularly good reason, they'd also like to have >=1gram to play with.

amor_fati
#175 Posted : 11/21/2008 3:21:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Interesting, they're producing an HCl salt-form now instead of a citrate.

69ron
#176 Posted : 11/21/2008 3:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A hydrochloride salt? Hmmm…

The dosage should be different then. Would it be more potent or weaker? Does anyone know?

I assume it should be stronger by weight becuase hydrochloric acid is much lighter than citric acid. But is that always the case? Are some hydrochlorides weaker than citrates?

amor_fati
#177 Posted : 11/21/2008 4:33:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would assume more potent, but doesn't know. SWIM wonders if the hydrochloride would work better than citrate through inhalation or insuffulation.

'Coatl
#178 Posted : 11/21/2008 5:07:33 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Just ask 'em...

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

amor_fati
#179 Posted : 11/21/2008 6:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Somehow I doubt that they can confirm or deny anything related to the ingestion of the harmaloids they sell. In fact, it would worry me if they did. A question that could be asked is how many HCl and citric acid molecules per THH molecule. SWIM couldn't devise anything like this from Shulgin's report, since he went from a crude freebase form to the hydrochloride form.

Besides, last time SWIM emailed them, it got bounced back.

dimitrius_rexus
#180 Posted : 11/21/2008 6:51:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes, they bounce. the address is pacbell.net but they bounce from mail14b.g14.rapidsite.net.

at least they have some restocked now for SWIM to consider
All of my posts are fiction.

«PREV7891011NEXT»