We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

burnt
#141 Posted : 11/18/2008 2:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Cool yes SWIM has not studied this procedure in detail or taken a look at chemicals and there costs etc. When SWIMs friend of a friend has some free time he may be interested to give something like this a theoretical analysis can't promise anything yet as am busy.

I remember hearing that THH forms under acidic conditions from harmine and harmaline and the paper posted above seems to confirm that. So yea these experiments aren't that tough.

SWIMs friend of a friend is working on getting some harmine and harmaline and when they have extra supplies experimenting can be tried (time is the main factor for these people)

Yes and about the amalgam that does involve using mercury with some metals SWIM thinks to help catalyze the reaction, SWIM has not looked up the mechanism or thought about it yet either. So that method may need to be skipped as its nasty.

However is this a discussion the moderators will allow us to have as it is synthesis and we said we didn't want to talk about such things? So moderators yay or nay? Technically its derivitization Wink

I also think its more socially viable to do it this way as utilizing tons of b. caapi is not good for natural stocks as its a jungle plant, syrian rue on the other hand is easy to grow etc. However I want to stress something THH is so far legal in most countries and its under investigation as a antidepressant anti addiction type compound. Utilizing it for recreational/spiritual purposes may attract attention of authorities resulting in it becoming illegal for researchers trying to study this interesting compound.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#142 Posted : 11/18/2008 3:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

nobody has even heard of THH...i cant see how a few SWIMS producing some is gonna change that
it's a sound

burnt
#143 Posted : 11/18/2008 3:36:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.erowid.org/ch...ca/ayahuasca_law21.shtml

Quote:
On May 3, 2005, a new law went into effect in France that bans the non-licensed possession of Banisteriopsis caapi, Peganum harmala, Psychotria viridis, Diplopterys cabrerana, Mimosa hostilis, Banisteriopsis rusbyana, harmine, harmaline, tetrahydroharmine (THH), harmol, and harmalol. This list includes the ayahuasca vine itself as well as many of the most common plants and chemicals that make up both traditional and modern ayahuasca tea.

As far as we know, France is the first country to ban Peganum harmala (Syrian Rue), a plant with a long history of use from the Middle East through western India. Syrian Rue has strong-smelling seeds containing harmala alkaloids that are burned in ceremonial fires and used as a type of incense. They are widely available at Middle Easter markets around the world.

Anyway your right screw it its not like we are really doing any of this stuff anyway just speculating and theorizing. Lets just hope the rest of the EU and U.S. doesn't follow this bad bad example.

boylobster
#144 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Yes and about the amalgam that does involve using mercury with some metals SWIM thinks to help catalyze the reaction, SWIM has not looked up the mechanism or thought about it yet either. So that method may need to be skipped as its nasty.

Mm. Was afraid of that. The other conversion (or... wait, derivization! :winkSmile referenced zinc, but I'm still leery of tossing metals into hydrochloric unless someone can assure me that I won't be needing the fume hood that I don't have.

burnt wrote:
However is this a discussion the moderators will allow us to have as it is synthesis and we said we didn't want to talk about such things? So moderators yay or nay?

Eek. Embarrased Didn't mean to broach any taboo subjects.

burnt wrote:
Utilizing it for recreational/spiritual purposes may attract attention of authorities resulting in it becoming illegal for researchers trying to study this interesting compound.

Agreed, but given what I read earlier in this thread about ravenous hordes of hyperspace seekers buying the only reasonably priced known supply of THH out of stock, might it not be more discrete to simply learn to do it ourselves? Just a thought. Of course, it's still going to be up to someone else to figure out how that would be; I can think about it 'till time turns inside out, but it wouldn't do anything. Rolling eyes

xameleonx
#145 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:24:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CIA experiments telypathy and psychedelics

Please VISIT

SWIM post
http://www.drugs-forum.c...m/showthread.php?t=71250

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me about experiments with THH and telepathic effects.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________

69ron
#146 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:46:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you did it all from scratch, starting with seeds and ending with THH, you’d probably be working the whole weekend long.

Extracting harmala alkaloids is a lot of work. If you've ever done it, it can take all day long just to filter the seeds. It’s relatively simple, but a pain nonetheless. Then you would have to isolate the harmaline which is not as easy as it sounds (I've read that it requires monitoring the harmala alkaloids under a microscope while slowly freebasing them).

Then synthesizing THH from pure harmaline would be a whole new can of worms. From what I’ve read you would lose much in the process (with most yields reported as 60-70%). In TIHKAL, they start with 1 gram of pure harmaline and end up with only 0.53 g of THH. Apparently a lot gets destroyed in the process.

I don’t know. It sounds like an awful lot of trouble to SWIM. SWIM would rather just buy it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

xameleonx
#147 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:48:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

THH isolated in 1950) rather than what the experiments is not in official literature) countries

Shocked

boylobster
#148 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:49:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm. Interesting discussion, thx. I think my position is probably most closely resembles Synethesiac's post towards the end.

Back to the subject at hand - SWIM would vastly prefer to just buy the stuff as well, but it doesn't seem to be an option at the moment... unless someone knows otherwise, or is willing to fork over 300 Euros for a gram. !

xameleonx
#149 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:52:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
If you did it all from scratch, starting with seeds and ending with THH, you’d probably be working the whole weekend long.

Extracting harmala alkaloids is a lot of work. If you've ever done it, it can take all day long just to filter the seeds. It’s relatively simple, but a pain nonetheless. Then you would have to isolate the harmaline which is not as easy as it sounds (I've read that it requires monitoring the harmala alkaloids under a microscope while slowly freebasing them).

Then synthesizing THH from pure harmaline would be a whole new can of worms. From what I’ve read you would lose much in the process (with most yields reported as 60-70%). In TIHKAL, they start with 1 gram of pure harmaline and end up with only 0.53 g of THH. Apparently a lot gets destroyed in the process.

I don’t know. It sounds like an awful lot of trouble to SWIM. SWIM would rather just buy it.

SWIM agree) so it is right

boylobster
#150 Posted : 11/18/2008 10:55:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If a fairly workable process were available, I'd be more than willing to purchase harmala extract, and then attempt the conversion. This is what happens when you're late to the party; I haven't gotten the pleasure of investigating the stuff personally. Crying or very sad

69ron
#151 Posted : 11/18/2008 11:02:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xameleonx wrote:
CIA experiments telypathy and psychedelics

Please VISIT

SWIM post
http://www.drugs-forum.c...m/showthread.php?t=71250

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me about experiments with THH and telepathic effects.

I’m also interested. SWIM has once had what seemed to be telepathic effect from a small amount of 5-MeO-DMT taken sublingually. He visited someplace in the world that appeared to be 100% real. Not a hallucination. He was watching these people having a normal conversation about normal everyday life. Nothing spectacular. These were people he didn’t know. They were unaware of his presence. It seemed completely real to SWIM. It’s never happened to SWIM before or since.

SWIM is also interested in the potential telepathic effects of THH. One of the members here talked about such effects. How many of you have experienced telepathic effects from THH? SWIM has not YET. He’s going to order more soon.

How should one go about testing telepathy?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

xameleonx
#152 Posted : 11/18/2008 11:03:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

boylobster wrote:
Hm. Interesting discussion, thx. I think my position is probably most closely resembles Synethesiac's post towards the end.

Back to the subject at hand - SWIM would vastly prefer to just buy the stuff as well, but it doesn't seem to be an option at the moment... unless someone knows otherwise, or is willing to fork over 300 Euros for a gram. !

SWIM agree, too) is very sorry that it no longer makes THH(flowingvisions)and very strange

69ron
#153 Posted : 11/18/2008 11:17:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

boylobster wrote:
If a fairly workable process were available, I'd be more than willing to purchase harmala extract, and then attempt the conversion. This is what happens when you're late to the party; I haven't gotten the pleasure of investigating the stuff personally. Crying or very sad

I don’t think you’re too late. It’s just bad timing. The vendor SWIM got his from several times before still caries it. SWIM emailed them to ask if they dropped it because he didn't see it on their web site. They responded saying they are just temporarily out of stock and will get more soon.

boylobster
#154 Posted : 11/19/2008 12:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Huh. Funny thing, I emailed them as well via their online form and still haven't heard back. Their principal domain bounces emails back, so I couldn't do it more directly. Well, all's well that ends with some THH in my mailbox, I guess... I'll just have to be patient. Smile

As for testing telepathy, I guess any empirical method you'd care to devise would depend heavily on the nature of how, if such a thing really exists (easy, xameleonx, I'm just sayin'... Pleased), it functions - which is pretty much completely unknown as of now. You could do the card guessing game, a la Ghostbusters - simple symbols viewed by another person while SWIY attempts to discern those shapes telepatically. Many verifiable tests could be easily devised, but because of the lack of understanding of the mechanics (for lack of a better term) of ESP, you'd basically be stabbing in the dark, not knowing if your tests are applicable to the phenomenon. Just my two cents, of course.

I've pondered previously what a disaster universal telepathy would be, should it ever be experienced by humanity. We can barely handle the things people *say* to one another, let alone having direct access to the fearful, damaged shitstorm that almost everyone has frothing in their minds. Whoo...

xameleonx
#155 Posted : 11/19/2008 12:23:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SWIM have read about drugs, "yage, which used the Indians in the origins of the Amazon. It was assumed that yage increases telepathic sensitivity. A Columbia scientist has identified a yage drugs, calling it telepatinom. Based on SWIM experience, SWIM knew that telepathy exists in reality. SWIM do not have been in that once again find or
anything anyone to prove. SWIM want to get practical knowledge of telepathy.
The essence of SWIM searches in any relationship was trying to establish
link to inarticulate level, which is telepathic contact.
Apparently, yage SWIM was interested not only one. Russian
have used the drug in experiments on the use of bonded
Labor. They wanted to induce the state of automatic obedience and
a clear mental control. Create the main regulator of life.
No lengthy comments, no verbal purse, only the introduction of
in someone's psyche and ordering. The case could lead to the opposite
results in poor outcome for making the team because
telepathy, in itself, is not unidirectional structure, or
of a relationship between the sender and the recipient.
SWIM decided to go to Colombia and to experiment with yage. SWIM parted with his wife, and now that SWIM got nothing
retain, SWIM was ready to move southward in search of raw,
unknown satisfaction, which does not limit your ability as
Janku ago, and vice versa - reveals.
Can SWIM find in yage that sought to Djankov, marijuana and cocaine. And can to
yage all and end?

Is Quote

Jorkest
#156 Posted : 11/19/2008 12:58:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has gotten some telepathic effects with another person when using THH for lsa and spice enhancement...lots of thinking the same thoughts at the same time...or asking a question when somebody else is thinking it...things just pop into your head and then you say them just to have the other person be like..i was just gonna ask you that..

its been happening to SWIM's all over the place...granted there was also a bunch of spice smoking and acid/mushrooms lsa whatever going on..plus some 2ce here and there...not sure where the telepathy could be coming from
it's a sound

Jorkest
#157 Posted : 11/19/2008 12:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

from the post xameleonx linked...its possible it was also coming from the 2CE..but with both being used here and there its possible they could be working together

btw there wasnt any thh and 2ce combos
it's a sound

burnt
#158 Posted : 11/19/2008 11:34:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Realize old name telepathine or whatever it was, was a misidentification of harmine or harmaline being found in b. caapi in the old days. Then they realized it was the same as harmine or harmaline i forget. Telepathine is not or was not a name for THH! This was because people associated ayahuasca with tripping and hallucinating long before people really were studying these things and so called it telepathine (or something) just because it effected the mind and they saw how the shamans used it. This was before they knew that DMT was the main psychedlic component, this is when they only knew about the harmine like alkaloids. If DMT had been isolated first they probably would have named that telepathine. I would be very skeptical in believing this substance can induce mind reading. The CIA would have been all over it. I haven't checked out the link about the CIA using it but if it worked they would be still using it.

Now it is interesting that you all are reporting some kind of telepathic like effect but it needs further investigation as SWIM gets these kind of things also on other psychedelics. Although I wouldn't call it telepathy I would call it more like being on the 'same wavelength feeling the same vibe'. But not directly reading thoughts no one has ever read my thoughts while tripping or they would be quite scared Laughing

Anyway yes for the average person just buying the stuff is better then making it but SWIM believes this chemical as well as the rest of the ayahuasca plants (the main ones) will perhaps one day be banned as they already have been in certain countries. People must make ready for this chance. Or resist the laws. I prefer to resist the laws as they have no right to ban these plants but the DEA doesn't think like that and neither does most of the EU. I think australia has already taken measures.

69ron
#159 Posted : 11/19/2008 8:21:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I absolutely don’t agree about that remark about DMT above. DMT is not the main psychoactive compound in ayahuasca. Harmine and THH are the main psychoactive compounds in ayahuasca, DMT just adds extra visual content. It’s just an additive.

Telepathine was used to name the compound in Ayahuasca responsible for the telepathic effects. At the time they thought it was harmine and so harmine was given the name. The reason they didn’t look at DMT was because not all ayahuasca has DMT in it. So they studied only banisteriopsis caapi which is the single plant common to all ayahuasca. Which on its own can cause visions. SWIM has had dream-like visions from just banisteriopsis caapi alone. So I don’t believe for a second that DMT is the main psychoactive compound in ayahuasca. That is just inaccurate, as there is ayahuasca that is very powerful that is made without any DMT at all.

SWIM has had light visual effects from 200 mg of THH citrate taken orally and actually saw a face appear in the wall and saw lots of faint sparkly visual effects. That’s without harmine, DMT, or any other compound taken with it. The visuals were weak, but strong enough to form a face in the wall. SWIM was quite surprised to see the face appear. I imagine if it was taken with 200 mg of harmine, the visuals would have been much stronger.

Jorkest
#160 Posted : 11/19/2008 9:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron what would SWIY use for a ratio if one were to combine thh, harmine, and harmline for full maoi..and is 25 minutes a good amount of time to wait before taking the spice?
it's a sound

«PREV678910NEXT»