We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

Jorkest
#121 Posted : 11/9/2008 2:23:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so SWIM's had a wonderful day..full of laughter and joy...at the end of the night after a few beers..one SWIM decided to smoke some spice...it turned out to be one of the most beautiful things he has ever seen

he was just expecting to get some sweet visuals...because all other times with HBWR it seems impossible to breakthrough...and he hadnt added any spice to his pipe...just left overs from other journeys..well..it was a breakthrough...and what he saw was a home...with HIS family...and the woman that was there was the girl that was sitting next to him in real life...she looked to be about 10 years older than she is now...and there were a few little children playing behind her...that he knew were his babies...it was amazing

turned out to be an amazing experience...would recommend
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#122 Posted : 11/11/2008 6:54:51 AM

Teotzlcoatl

' Be giving THH a go soonish...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#123 Posted : 11/16/2008 2:44:21 PM

Teotzlcoatl

They don't have it anymore? Damn!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Jorkest
#124 Posted : 11/16/2008 4:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

damn
it's a sound

amor_fati
#125 Posted : 11/16/2008 7:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

How the hell did they extract it!? SWIM can't find a tek anywhere. I'm guessing they developed a way and are keeping it a trade-secret.

'Coatl
#126 Posted : 11/17/2008 2:40:01 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Just like... ask 'em! I bet they would tell you. They were nice as hell to me and answered EVERYTHING I asked!

boylobster
#127 Posted : 11/17/2008 6:03:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

!

...figures! Just as I discover this thread, the THH wellspring seems to have run dry. Hello, all! Just joined, but I've been soaking up info here for a little while. I've attempted to contact the vendor, but their principle domain doesn't seem to be up, and emails to that address are bounced back.

Any info on sourcing would be greatly appreciated - otherwise, I fear my love affair with THH will be over before it's begun. Rolling eyes

'Coatl
#128 Posted : 11/17/2008 6:26:54 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Welcome to the Nexus Lobster man!

We all want THH too Sad

xameleonx
#129 Posted : 11/17/2008 6:46:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Enter in http://www.Google.com : (buy chemical tetrahydroharmine) and search sellers.

For example: THC Pharm GmbH or LabResearchSupply (Into Custom Synthesis) etc...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me about experiments with THH and telepathic effects.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

xameleonx
#130 Posted : 11/17/2008 7:02:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
How the hell did they extract it!? SWIM can't find a tek anywhere. I'm guessing they developed a way and are keeping it a trade-secret.

Preparation of tetrahydroharmine

The synthesis, of THH was based on a previously reported method (13). Harmaline HCl (500 mg) was added to 50 mL of methanol in a 0°C ice bath. The methanol was acidified by the addition of 4M HCI, and sodium borohydride was slowly added until the solution turned pale yellow and gas was no longer formed. After 30 min, the solution was alkalinized (pH > 10) by the addition of 1N NaOH. The solution was extracted twice with 10 mL of n-butyl chloride, and the solvent was transferred to a 100-mL beaker to evaporate at room temperature. The resulting crude tetrahydroharmine crystals were dissolved in methanol, and 100-µL portions were injected into an Agilent 1100 HPLC (Palo Alto, CA). The instrument consisted of a vacuum degasser, quaternary pump, well-plate autosampler, column compartment, diode-array detector (DAD), and fraction collector. An isocratic mobile phase of 25% acetonitrile, 75% 0.02M ammonium formate was used at a flow rate of 0.8 mL/min. The separation column was a Phenomenex Prodigy-ODS (150 x 4.6 mm, dP = 5 µm) maintained at 35°C. Time-based collections of the tetrahydroharmine peak were made, and fractions were pooled after each injection. Pooled fractions were alkalinized with ammonium hydroxide and extracted into n-butyl chloride. The solvent was evaporated, and the crystals were assayed for purity using the aforementioned HPLC-DAD apparatus. The chromatographic purity of the tetrahydroharmine was 87.4%, and its identity was verified using the full scan mass spectrometry parameters listed herein.

13. J.C. Callaway, L.P. Raymond, W.L. Hearn, D.J. McKenna, C.S. Grob, G.S. Brito, and D.C. Mash. Quantitation of N,N-dimethyltryptamine and harmala alkaloids in human plasma after oral dosing with Ayahuasca. J. Anal. Toxicol. 20: 492-497 (1996).

This Link Source

http://alto-das-estrelas.blogspot.com/2006/09/experts-question-misleading-case.html

amor_fati
#131 Posted : 11/17/2008 7:39:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

That's simply not doable for SWIM. Flowing visions claims to extract it from caapi, so there must be a way. Otherwise, caapi brews will have to suffice.

burnt
#132 Posted : 11/17/2008 7:48:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^two above ahah thats the method SWIM was looking for to make THH. Its actually very simple. Don't bother reading all the HPLC junk the rest is very easy.

'Coatl
#133 Posted : 11/17/2008 7:50:42 PM

Teotzlcoatl

They told me they use caapi sometimes but mostly use "a speical strain of syrian rue".

boylobster
#134 Posted : 11/17/2008 10:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm. burnt, 'spose you could simplify the above extraction for those of us less gifted in applied chemistry? 'Cause at first glance, I have to say that that procedure doesn't appear to be feasible for me, either. :/

Is it kosher to post external links around here? I've only managed to find one other commercial site that makes reference to THH, and they do so by listing it under "Custom Synthesis". I made an inquiry and have yet to hear back, but it appears to me as though the chemicals they regularly manufacture could be of questionable legality, which makes me a bit wary... happy to share the link, however, if it's permissable.

xameleonx
#135 Posted : 11/18/2008 12:06:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

boylobster wrote:
Hm. burnt, 'spose you could simplify the above extraction for those of us less gifted in applied chemistry? 'Cause at first glance, I have to say that that procedure doesn't appear to be feasible for me, either. :/

Is it kosher to post external links around here? I've only managed to find one other commercial site that makes reference to THH, and they do so by listing it under "Custom Synthesis". I made an inquiry and have yet to hear back, but it appears to me as though the chemicals they regularly manufacture could be of questionable legality, which makes me a bit wary... happy to share the link, however, if it's permissable.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=THC+Pharm+GmbH+Tetrahydroharmine&btnG=Search

First Link is seller.

Jorkest
#136 Posted : 11/18/2008 12:33:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damn thats expensive
it's a sound

boylobster
#137 Posted : 11/18/2008 2:01:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*gulp* ...agreed. Thanks for the link, however. Hey burnt, are you just gonna' tease us with that, or what? You should know that I rely on the kind of brilliant chemistry cats that hang out here to figure all this stuff out for me... Razz

xameleonx
#138 Posted : 11/18/2008 1:11:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Converting Harmaline and/or Harmine to Tetrahydroharmine

Harmaline or harmine can be converted into tetrahydroharmine by reduction of either in an alcoholic solution by the action of sodium.
Alternately; (example): 5 grams of harmaline, dissolved in 100 ml of water and 20 ml of hydrochloric acid is first heated to boiling and then 300 grams of 3% amalgam is added in three portions. This is done with further additions of hydrochloric acid so that the solution remains strongly acidic. The reaction may be observed by the changing of the yellow color of the harmaline hydrochloride into the colorless tetrahydroharmine hydrochloride. When the solution is cooled, tetrahydroharmine separates in colorless crusts. This should be dissolved in hot water, precipitated with ammonia and the free base recrystallized from methanol to give bunches of needles. The mother liquor will also yield more crystals and a total yield of around 90% is possible in theory. From Perkin & Roberts 1919, on page 961.

Shulgin & Shulgin 1997, pages 584-585, reduced harmaline using Platinic oxide and Sodium borohydride in an acidic aqueous solution using an argon atmosphere.

Harmaline has also been reduced to THH with Zinc & Hydrochloric acid. See Siddiqui et al. 1983 for the procedure. (This should also work for harmine)Siddiqui et al. 1983 found that addition of NH4Cl prior to basification with Ammonia increased the yield for this reaction from 50% to around 80% (by preventing the precipitation of Zinc hydroxide)

Is easyCool

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/ayahuasca_apa/aya_sec1_alkaloidconversions.shtml

xameleonx
#139 Posted : 11/18/2008 1:33:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

See also:

Chemical Reduction of Harmine and Harmaline to Tetrahydroharmine (THH) from B. Caapi Over Time During the Decoction Process, Under Naturally Acid Conditions

In http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/202932/various_alkaloid_profiles_in_decoctions_of_banisteriopsis_caapidagger/ Cool

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

boylobster
#140 Posted : 11/18/2008 1:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, you're Quick Draw McGraw with the useful links, aren't you??? Nice work, and thanks! Looks as though I've got some reading to do...

Have you tried any of these conversions, xameleonx? As I said, I only know enough general Chem to just barely keep my head above water around here, but a couple things strike me about the first conversion... it does seem easy, but - I assume it refers to Harmine freebase and not a salt form, yah? Second, isn't that a hell of a lot of acid? Third, 3% amalgam? As in mercury alloy? Other than those initial questions, yeah, it seems as though it shouldn't be too difficult. Anyone please feel free to lay the smack down if, from my questions, it's obvious that I've no idea what I'm talking about. Razz Tomorrow I'll hit those links, but for now it's past my bed time. Zzz.

«PREV56789NEXT»