We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

69ron
#101 Posted : 10/26/2008 3:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest, that mirrors SWIM's tests with 5-MeO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine). In his tests SWIM just used 20 mg of THH citrate sublingually though, which is a very weak dose, but it was plenty strong enough to extend their effects.

Did it make the DMT any stronger or was the trip just lengthened?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#102 Posted : 10/26/2008 5:02:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

it didnt make the trip any harder...if anything it made it smoother and easier to manage...plus the lengthening of the experience...and it was cool...because the first time smoking that night there was no thh in the body...and then after the first one...SWIM figured he would try snorting a bit of thh and see how fast its effects became apparent...so about 3 minutes after snorting it...he smoked some and it was ok..but it was obvious the THH had NOT taken effect yet...so a few minutes after that..say 8-10 minutes after taking the THH...another dose of spice was taken...and this time the effects of THH were apart..as described above

what is cool about this method of ingesting THH...is that you can sit down and have two spice journeys..the first one fast and whatever...and then snort some thh..wait at least 5 minutes..and have a slower extended trip...

AND then you can compare the two side by side...very easily and quickly
it's a sound

'Coatl
#103 Posted : 10/26/2008 5:38:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Geeze man, I donno how you did that.

I don't think I could handle it.

Quote:
what is cool about this method of ingesting THH...is that you can sit down and have two spice journeys..the first one fast and whatever...and then snort some thh..wait at least 5 minutes..and have a slower extended trip...

That is cool tho!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#104 Posted : 10/27/2008 9:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so SWIM knows that what follows wasnt the smartest thing to try..but he just had to see for himself..with positive results

so he took about 150mg of mdma total...he took 100mg and then about 20-30 minutes later..he snorted about 10mgs of THH

he figured since it is a very mild maoi...it SHOULD be fairly safe to try...

maybe 2 hours after the first dose..he snorted another 50mgs mdma or so...the roll didnt get uncomfortable in anyway..it was definitely elevated from the THH but not overly..and he didnt really feel any negative side effects..haha other than rolling really nice...he then later decided to try some spice on top of that and had a very powerful experience...by this point the thh was barely present..but it did lengthen the trip up just a bit..

SWIM doesnt think anybody should really try this though..he may have just been lucky...but...if he could get away with using a smaller amount of material..by combining it with small amounts of THH..it seems like its very worth it..he was very clear headed the whole time...and had a wonderful night with close friends

you would just have to be very careful about dosing...you dont need to do much of either to get better effects...but overdoing it is dangerous...

its also lengthened the mdma buzz quite a bit..but not uncomfortably...

overall thh is turning out to be quite the handy device
it's a sound

'Coatl
#105 Posted : 10/27/2008 2:37:07 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Snorted a very small amount last night, with little to no effects. At least no effects I could perceive, perhaps a slight mood lift.

I'll try more soon.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#106 Posted : 10/31/2008 11:19:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just tried snorting 27 mg. Just like everything else he's snorted it was unpleasant. He got a slight headache, it burned, he felt slightly nauseated, and very little else was felt. He gets this effect with everything, even inactive substances he's snorted. He mostly just felt uncomfortable and it burned a little through the entire experience.

SWIM will stick to using it orally and sublingually. The nose is just not the way he takes things.

SWIM still feels a little sick from it and got next to no effects. He gets more effects when he takes it sublingually, and doesn’t feel sick from that method.

He’s taken up to 200 mg orally, and 75 mg sublingually, and both methods produced great results with no unpleasant effects. That’s the last time he ever tries snorting anything ever again. It’s always the same: headache and nausea.

For some reason, anything he snorts causes him to feel sick. It doesn’t matter what it is. He was hoping the THH wouldn’t do it, but it does too. Oh well, it was worth a try. Now back to sublingual and oral use which he finds very pleasant.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#107 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:03:15 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Snorting it for me didn't really do anything ethier...

acolon_5
#108 Posted : 10/31/2008 3:40:17 PM

The Great Namah

Jorkest wrote:
so SWIM knows that what follows wasnt the smartest thing to try..but he just had to see for himself..with positive results

so he took about 150mg of mdma total...he took 100mg and then about 20-30 minutes later..he snorted about 10mgs of THH

he figured since it is a very mild maoi...it SHOULD be fairly safe to try...its also lengthened the mdma buzz quite a bit..but not uncomfortably...

I highly suggest people NOT try this. Hypertensive crisis is certianly a serious possiblity. I'm glad you didn't die! Please be careful with MAOI's even "weak" MAOI's and stims.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#109 Posted : 10/31/2008 6:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

he figured since it is a very mild maoi...it SHOULD be fairly safe to try...its also lengthened the mdma buzz quite a bit..but not uncomfortably...

I highly suggest people NOT try this. Hypertensive crisis is certianly a serious possiblity. I'm glad you didn't die! Please be careful with MAOI's even "weak" MAOI's and stims.

i agree completely! SWIM also took a very small amount..and didnt feel in any danger..but yes..dont try this...SWIM isnt going to try it again either...but just wanted to check to see what would happen...not safe at all!
it's a sound

Jorkest
#110 Posted : 10/31/2008 7:12:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM just tried snorting 27 mg. Just like everything else he's snorted it was unpleasant. He got a slight headache, it burned, he felt slightly nauseated, and very little else was felt. He gets this effect with everything, even inactive substances he's snorted. He mostly just felt uncomfortable and it burned a little through the entire experience.

SWIM will stick to using it orally and sublingually. The nose is just not the way he takes things.

SWIM still feels a little sick from it and got next to no effects. He gets more effects when he takes it sublingually, and doesn’t feel sick from that method.

He’s taken up to 200 mg orally, and 75 mg sublingually, and both methods produced great results with no unpleasant effects. That’s the last time he ever tries snorting anything ever again. It’s always the same: headache and nausea.

For some reason, anything he snorts causes him to feel sick. It doesn’t matter what it is. He was hoping the THH wouldn’t do it, but it does too. Oh well, it was worth a try. Now back to sublingual and oral use which he finds very pleasant.

one thing that SWIM has done with this method of intake..is that he uses only about 8-15mgs tops...he feels that anymore than that would cause too much uncomfortable feelings...because it does burn...but for slight Maoi'ness the smallest amount goes very far...

sublingually seems like the most comfortable way to do it though..snorting it is rather painful and makes SWIM sneeze quite a few times
it's a sound

acolon_5
#111 Posted : 11/2/2008 2:41:03 PM

The Great Namah

26mgs rectal administration
45minutes later 46mgs DMT vaporized.

The THH was overpowering at 26mgs and I had to wait a bit before I felt comfortable vaporizing the DMT. I have never vibrated so much with THH...it was intense.

As soon as the THH started to decline a bit I smoked the DMT.

It was very pleasant, the visuals were greatly slowed down and I was able to enjoy them a bit more...HOWEVER, the duration did not increase, at least the breakthrough part, the after effects were stronger than usual and lasted about 30 minutes as opposed to 10. The thing that really got me was how empty it was..there was no meaning behind it, no feelings, it was simply visual candy. I did NOT expect this from a Caapi alkaloid, I really was expecting quite a bit more.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#112 Posted : 11/2/2008 4:16:38 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Wanna tell me exactly how you put it up your butt? Smile

Sounds like the best method...

I can't believe you said- "The THH was overpowering at 26mgs and I had to wait a bit before I felt comfortable vaporizing the DMT. I have never vibrated so much with THH...it was intense."

It would appear rectal administration is the most effective Mg for Mg.

Jorkest
#113 Posted : 11/2/2008 4:22:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

perhaps if you had used the spice while you felt too uncomfortable to do it...and maybe try a slightly smaller dose of THH

when SWIM tried thh with spice...it was after the peak of the THH..but the breakthrough happened immediately..it took like 5 seconds after the hit was taken..it didnt make the trip stronger..just the breakthrough happened faster..

this was with snorted THH..about 10 mg
it's a sound

acolon_5
#114 Posted : 11/2/2008 10:50:13 PM

The Great Namah

I think if I had snorted it I would have had the same effects. Not sure why this differs from oral, but THH is certainly oral<sublingual<intranasal/rectal

2mL warm water was mixed in a shot glass with 26mgs THH citrate, it took a few for it to dissolve, and at 4 minutes with constant agitation there was still some small specks left.

The 2mL was sucked up through a 10cc syringe (no needle :shockSmile and administered rectally. Effects were felt within 2 minutes, with a peak in about 5.

I did lower the amount of DMT, thinking the THH would potentiate (like harmine/harmaline does). 50-60mg is usually full breakthough, but I went low to be safe.

I will be doing this again, as it really took all the fear out of the experience. Very mellow and quite pleasant.
The Spice extends life

69ron
#115 Posted : 11/3/2008 6:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
26mgs rectal administration
45minutes later 46mgs DMT vaporized.

The THH was overpowering at 26mgs and I had to wait a bit before I felt comfortable vaporizing the DMT. I have never vibrated so much with THH...it was intense.

Was the THH any different than before at that dose? Or was it just more of the same effects (i.e., tingling, euphoria, tranquility, etc.)?

acolon_5 wrote:
As soon as the THH started to decline a bit I smoked the DMT.

It was very pleasant, the visuals were greatly slowed down and I was able to enjoy them a bit more...HOWEVER, the duration did not increase, at least the breakthrough part, the after effects were stronger than usual and lasted about 30 minutes as opposed to 10. The thing that really got me was how empty it was..there was no meaning behind it, no feelings, it was simply visual candy. I did NOT expect this from a Caapi alkaloid, I really was expecting quite a bit more.

I think for a true Caapi-like effect you need THH combined with harmine in almost equal amounts (slightly more harmine than THH). I know that harmine is quite psychoactive and can induce dreams if you allow yourself to drift off mentally.

xameleonx
#116 Posted : 11/6/2008 6:59:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Banisteriopsis caapi has a slighlty different chemistry with the same harmala alkaloids present but in different proportions. B. caapi contains between 0.2%-1.3% mixed harmala alkaloids. The major difference between P. harmala and B. caapi, is the levels of harmaline and tetrahydroharmine. In P. harmala, the levels of harmaline are much higer, (which may also explain it's greater MAOI effectiveness) while levels of tetrahydroharmine are absent, or in lesser quantities then B. caapi. The higher levels of tetrahydroharmine in B. caapi may be responsible for the very different subjective effects, and maybe even it's reported "telepathic" inducing qualities observed. When first isolated from B. caapi, the harmala alkaloids were named "telepathine", until further research showed them to be chemically identical to the compounds in P. harmala. Although both plants contain very simmilar alkaloids and both serve as effective MAOI's, it is important to point out that both chemically, and through subjective experiences using them, that they are different.

This Link Source
http://www.thenook.org/archives/tek/Ayahuasca.htm

Maybe even it's reported "telepathic" inducing qualities observed?

Quote:
/considerations
-harmala alkaloid content of
2.0-7.0%: peganum harmala
0.2-1.3%: banipsterosis caapi
-however, peganum harmala
much higher levels of harmaline
much lesser tetrahydroharmine
can act as an abortive
-harmaline is shown to be neurotoxic
-tetrahydroharmine induces 'telepathy'
+extract p. harmala seeds by boilong,
to avoid abortive effects associated
with its non-MAOI alkaloids

This Link Source
http://bcurry.gomen.org/hg/home/leycec/pub/note/grow/Ayahuasca.grow

Someone feel telepathic effects?(using tetrahydroharmine or harmine or harmaline)?

burnt
#117 Posted : 11/6/2008 7:01:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^Those are just silly old names and have nothing to do with its effects. Then again SWIM never tried THH so SWIM don't know for real but really if a compound induced telepathy it would be under intense investigation.

mew
#118 Posted : 11/8/2008 6:21:56 PM

huachumancer

acolon_5 wrote:

I also have plans to predose with some THH before my next Ayahuasca (Caapi+Chaliponga)Journey. Hopefully that alters the experience in a positive way.

hopefully!

otrahuasca! or pucahuasca, i cant even begin to understand the subtlties of 5 meo (chaliponga) versus straight dmt (chacurna)
have you done it before
does it have a particular twang?

mew
#119 Posted : 11/8/2008 6:35:22 PM

huachumancer

acolon_5 wrote:
e.

I will be doing this again, as it really took all the fear out of the experience. Very mellow and quite pleasant.

the visual candy would be nice to see once in a while
sometimes the earth shattering experiences leave me reeling
(still havent smoked dmt) and i would prefer a pretty picture show before it goes insane with emotional connectivity.

really theres no purpose for this post other than lengthening the thread.

i wish i couldve given this a shot, my thh is still coming, im not sure what i can do with 200mg now that everyone has tried crazy stuff

maybe 200 rectal Smile

yea no freaggin way...

Jorkest
#120 Posted : 11/8/2008 8:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's are trying THH sublingually plus Hawaiian baby woodrose...plus some peppermint...and later once the stuff has kicked in gonna try some spice to top it all off...

SWIM has also been experimenting with THH and telepathy...and there is something there...its been happening between two people very constantly and consistently...so far only very simple things have been noticed..

it may somehow sync the two people thought patterns or something

will report back later with hopefully something good to say
it's a sound

«PREV45678NEXT»