We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

Jorkest
#81 Posted : 10/23/2008 4:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ahh thank you 69ron...this information clears up a whole lot of stuff for SWIM..he is very excited about this mole..like i said before..spice just doesnt last long enough..and the mindfuck is just too much of a pain most of the time..

he was also wondering if you can breakthrough like you can with spice...or doesnt it get like that? hes wondering if bufo might be a better tool for the S.H.E...seeing as how it leaves your mind clear...giving you a bit of an edge when looking for something...its easy to miss almost everything on spice..so many distractions...
it's a sound

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#82 Posted : 10/23/2008 7:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

back to THH...SWIM ordered from our new favorite THH supplier and noticed a huge difference in some of the qualities...his first batch that he got was very fluffy and snow like..the next batch he got..(about 600mg) was all very powdery and much denser...he weighed these to see if there was less material but they way the same...just wondering if anybody else has noticed this...

SWIM has yet to test the new batch yet but he will get back to me in a bit to report
it's a sound

Jorkest
#83 Posted : 10/23/2008 7:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

QUICK NOTE

SWIM just snorted around 8-15mgs(just eyed it) of THH...slight burn...but very nice...euphoric...very fast come up...and so little used...

this seems like a much better way to use this substance...especially because supply is limited..

note: this was from the first batch..not the seemingly denser second batch received
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#84 Posted : 10/23/2008 10:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim just recieved his THH yesteday at his gfriends house,so will be probably be trying it tommorrow night.

From what i'm hearing 10 -15 mg insufflated seems to be the best,or should i say the most effective way of consuming,for the first go round.

I dont know if it was posted (or i didnt see it) but what is the duration of the effects? Has anyone tried it w/ spice yet???
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

'Coatl
#85 Posted : 10/23/2008 11:20:47 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd like to know what the most people have insufflated, stuck under their tounge and took orally.

I was thinking about insufflating like 50mg... but I just can't decide!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#86 Posted : 10/23/2008 11:51:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
swim just recieved his THH yesteday at his gfriends house,so will be probably be trying it tommorrow night.

From what i'm hearing 10 -15 mg insufflated seems to be the best,or should i say the most effective way of consuming,for the first go round.

I dont know if it was posted (or i didnt see it) but what is the duration of the effects? Has anyone tried it w/ spice yet???

When SWIM used 200 mg orally, the effects came on in 5 minutes. It peaked after 1 1/2 hours. The total duration was 8 hours.

When SWIM used 75 mg sublingually, the effects came on in about 5 minutes. It peaked after about 20-30 minutes. It seems to last about 2 hours, but I’m not sure?

SWIM has tried it with 5-HO-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, but not DMT yet.

20 mg sublingually extended the effects of 4 mg of smoked 5-HO-DMT by about 3 times the normal duration. It made the trip and visuals more DMT-like near the end. It also seemed to relieve tension and smooth out the trip a little. It did not seem any stronger though.

20 mg taken sublingually with 5 mg 5-MeO-DMT sublingually also extended the effects by about 3 times the normal duration. The effects of the 5-MeO-DMT were not any stronger either. There was very little change in the experience that SWIM noticed.

'Coatl wrote:

I'd like to know what the most people have insufflated, stuck under their tounge and took orally.

Insufflated Highest Known Dose- 20mg?

Sublingually Highest Known Dose- 75mg?

Orally Highest Known Dose- 200mg?

I was thinking about insufflating like 50mg... but I just can't decide!

SWIM has not tried insufflating it yet. He’s a little apprehensive about that method, but will try it when he gets more to test.

200 mg orally was very nice, but still not that strong.

75 mg sublingually was much stronger than 200 mg orally, but still not that strong.

Neither dose really feels intoxicating. You get pleasant tingling feelings, you feel relaxed and peaceful, and there’s some euphoria. There are some very minor visual effects at those doses, but so minor one could easily miss them. If you relax and look for a while at the same object during the peak, you’ll see a hint of something forming. I think at maybe double the dose, some visual effects will start being apparent.

These doses are citrate doses. Citrates are very heavy and about twice as heavy as the freebase is. So these correspond to something like 100 mg orally and 37 mg sublingually as freebase.

In the literature 300 mg of THH orally is described as being similar to 100 mg of harmaline orally. It didn’t mention if this was freebase or not. 100 mg of freebase harmaline produces very distinct visual effects in SWIM, and even close eye dream sequences in SWIM. So far THH has not felt anything like harmaline to SWIM.

Once SWIM gets more he’s going to really up the dose.

I’ve read that a typical dose of ayahuasca has about 100-150 mg of THH as freebase. So as the citrate that’s approximately 200-300 mg of THH citrate. So from that we can assume that 300 mg of THH citrate orally is quite safe.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#87 Posted : 10/24/2008 12:07:32 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM has not tried insufflating it yet. He’s a little apprehensive about that method, but will try it when he gets more to test.

Why is that?

So...

Insufflated Highest Known Dose- 20mg? (anybody snort anymore?)

Sublingually Highest Known Dose- 75mg (anybody do anymore?)

Orally Highest Known Dose- 300mg

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#88 Posted : 10/24/2008 1:05:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

Why is that?

The last thing SWIM snorted was 100 mg of impure brownish bufotenine and he got a bad pulsating sinus headache from it. He felt sick from the sinus headache. He spent the whole trip under the covers in bed feeling sick. I don’t know if it was because it was impure, or what, but it was very unpleasant. He has not had any real pleasant experiences with snorting anything so far. Most things he has snorted gave him an immediate sinus headache.

He will try insufflating THH because it seems like it might actually relieve the symptoms of a sinus headache, but he’s apprehensive because of all the bad experiences he’s had snorting things so far.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dwhitty76
#89 Posted : 10/24/2008 2:56:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So far the only inssufulated report weighs in at 10mg. (or was it 20?)

Assuming a dose of 75mg taken sublingually that lasted 2 hrs, I'm speculating that 10mg up the shnoz would last 1.5 - 2 hrs w/ much quicker onset and peak.

Swim only got 200mg, so he'll probably start small at 10mg and see how it feels (need to conserve),also he wants to incorperate a little spice once he's comfortable w/ the THH levels.

Must admit though, swim has yet to smoke the spice w/ an maoi and is a little nervous,dont ask me why?...but everyone sais that it does help to relieve that pre dmt apprehension and makes it a smoother ride.

Will post tommorrow night results.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

acolon_5
#90 Posted : 10/24/2008 3:30:57 PM

The Great Namah

I've gotten to 24mgs THH + 5mg Harmine insufflated.

THAT was mind altering. Some confusion, very minor CEV, sparkly in nature.

Peak lasted about an hour, maybe a little less...then there was a 2 hour gentle comedown that faded into nothingness.

Still haven't tried it with spice. It's actually been a few months since I have smoked the spice...just not in a place to do that right now. Plus I am hoping that by waiting, my next journey will be very special.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#91 Posted : 10/24/2008 3:44:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what would you guys say about insufflating 15mgsTHH+5mgHarmine+5mgHarmaline?

and if that doesnt seem right...which doses would SWIY use?
it's a sound

'Coatl
#92 Posted : 10/24/2008 3:57:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

That sounds good to me!

Give it a go!

Dwhitty76
#93 Posted : 10/24/2008 5:55:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
I've gotten to 24mgs THH + 5mg Harmine insufflated.

THAT was mind altering. Some confusion, very minor CEV, sparkly in nature.

Swim doent have any harmine. Do you think the harmine might have been part of the reason for the confusion?

will be insufflating thh by itself,do you think 15mg is enough to get euphoric results or possibly start at the same level of 24mg.

Just looking for your opinion

Jorkest
#94 Posted : 10/24/2008 6:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

15mgs will be fine...it works great when insufflating
it's a sound

acolon_5
#95 Posted : 10/24/2008 7:24:56 PM

The Great Namah

I think it was the combination. Don't get me wrong, it was very minor, and the increased euphoria made up for that. Today I feel great...this seems to be a simlar action to Aya. I always feel like a millon bucks after an Aya cerimony.

I believe that that Harmine+THH plus DMT MIGHT mimick some of Aya's healing benefits. I believe that some of the healing Aya does has to do with other chemical constituents besides RIMA's and DMT, and some has to do with the spiritual mindset that it puts the participant in, but that's just a guess.

THH by itself does not seem to effect the mind all that much in the doses I have tested. I can't say for higher doses.

Harmine on the other hand has caused me a bit of confusion at higher doses, and I usually prefer to lay down when this happens.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#96 Posted : 10/25/2008 4:43:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure it was the combination.

THH causes less mental effects than harmine and harmline.

THH is also the weakest MAOI (RIMA actually) of the bunch.

It’s like this in terms of causing confusion:

Harmaline > Harmine > THH

This also correlates with their MAOI strength:

Harmaline > Harmine > THH

Here are the differences SWIM has noticed between all of them taken at 100 mg orally (expressed as the freebase).

Harmaline (100 mg as freebase) produces a strong dreamy state of mind with very noticeable sedative effects, mild mind altering effects, minor visual effects, and some marijuana-like mental confusion after about 2 hours. Harmaline at this dose is quite strong. It seems to be the strongest of the bunch when taken orally. SWIM calls harmaline the “marijuana” of the harmalas.

THH (100 mg as freebase) produces very pleasant tingling sensations in the body (the most notable effect), mild euphoria, and a very mild relaxed anti-stressed peaceful state of mind. No negative effects on the mind’s ability to concentrate are evident at this dose. Extremely mild visual effects are present, sort of sparkly in nature, but you really need to look for them or you won’t notice it. SWIM calls harmine the “zen” of the harmalas because it produces a mild relaxed peaceful meditative state of mind. You don’t feel drugged from it at all, at least at the doses SWIM has tried.

Harmine (100 mg as freebase) produces a mild stimulant effect that’s quite euphoric. Harmine seems to be the weakest of the bunch, producing very little effects at this dose. A dose of 200 mg produces a relaxed state of mind, some mental confusion after about 2 hours, mild mind altering effects, and minor visual effects. It’s the only one SWIM finds to be stimulating. Harmine is the most like a “psychedelic” of the bunch. SWIM calls harmine the “coffee” of the harmalas.

SWIM likes all of them, but for different reasons. Harmine is great with DMT, adding a very nice spiritual dimension to the effects without causing much sedation. Harmaline is a very good sleeping aide. It’s sedative effects and mental confusion effects help you sleep. THH seems to go well with everything so far. It extends the effects of everything SWIM’s tried with it, and is a great stress fighting compound.

Dwhitty76
#97 Posted : 10/25/2008 5:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim insuffulated approx. 15mg (ballpark) about 45 min. ago.

Very quick onset and would say he was at peak level w/in 5 minutes, which lasted about 20 - 30 min.

he can feel the effects geeting weaker as he writes.

Very nice euphoria,like everyone else wrote.

Looking foward to combining some spice.

Also. i could see how thh and kratom would go very well with eachother.

There wasnt that much of a burn going up the nose, although the drip down the back of the throat wasnt pleasant but was well worth it.

Jorkest
#98 Posted : 10/25/2008 7:49:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thh makes spice last 3 times longer...and it smoothed the trip out...easier
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#99 Posted : 10/25/2008 9:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
thh makes spice last 3 times longer...and it smoothed the trip out...easier

Nice!!

what was the method of ingestion for the THH and dosage?

was the spice/thh taken together or the thh prior to the spice?

What was the dosage on the spice?

Swim is really looking foward to this. If it made it last 3x longer (45min?)

was it a peak trip all the way through or was it stronger at the begginning or did it come and go in waves?

Swim hasn't smoked spice in about a month, for more or less the same reasons as acolon.

I hear people who smoke it chronically tend to have some bad trips (so i've heard),it does takes some of the mystic out of it, if it becomes a daily routine.So swim is excited to take the journey,it's been a little while. Very happy

Jorkest
#100 Posted : 10/26/2008 7:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

about 15mgs was snorted about 5 minutes before smoked...and it made the peak breakthrough thing..last about 15 minutes
it's a sound

«PREV34567NEXT»