We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

amor_fati
#181 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM's so excited! He's never even tried caapi before. But he's still not sure whether to cap 100mg THH-HCl along with 200mg crude rue extract and take 150-200mg dmt-fumarate or to try insuffulation or sublingual of 20mg THH and smoking spice. He'll probably try the former first and the latter with subsequent orders.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#182 Posted : 11/21/2008 10:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A typical dose of ayahuasca contains about 100-200 mg of THH.

You need more if you take it orally. About 200 mg was about as potent as 50 mg sublingually, but the experience lasted about 8 hours as apposed to about 90 minutes or so with the sublingual method.

SWIM is talking about THH citrate, he's never tried THH HCl.

SWIM ordered more THH citrate a few days ago, which they don't seem to carry anymore. SWIM is still waiting for his next batch to arrive in the mail. Should be here Saturday. SWIM will order some THH HCl to compare them.

Again...anyone know a good way to freebase a small amount of material without much loss?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mew
#183 Posted : 11/22/2008 4:30:09 AM

huachumancer

having fasted all day (SWIM) consumed 125 mg orally (parachuted)
and smoked the dankest of buds for the first time this week
and thought he experienced slight ego dissolution
but because SWIM is not sure if that's possible
he wants to hear some thoughts?

SWIM wants to know if hes just imagining things

*SWIM and two friends had simultaneous thought*
All three anounced they wanted to smoke more buds
so they did
right now

the next morning
SWIM noticed how emotional he was and concerned about the welfare of others

very interesting to say the least

69ron
#184 Posted : 11/22/2008 5:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting.

During the peak of two different THH tests, SWIM had DMT-like visuals for a very short duration. This was not the typical sparkly visual effects SWIM has seen many times throughout the trip. These were DMT like.

The first time it happened from taking 75 mg sublingually. During the peak he shut his eyes and saw complex colorful patterns transforming, morphing, etc., just like with DMT. It lasted about 1 minute and then faded.

The second time, also at 75 mg sublingually, he was typing on his computer and during the peak for 5 minutes the monitor started to sway a little and the colors started changing. This color changing effect spread to the rest of the room. It lasted about 5 minutes and was almost LSD like. This was from THH alone.

These visual effects don’t always happen at 75 mg. And when they do they don’t last long.

Has anyone else had visual effects like that? Or is that just SWIM?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mew
#185 Posted : 11/22/2008 4:39:50 PM

huachumancer

for a very short amount of time SWIM also had closed eye visuals
if it can be imagined it was like entering some chamber and walking down a hall of some sort, very short duration,
SWIM hopes he wasnt imagining this too

at its peak 125 mg was causing slight tremors and overall mildly intense
SWIM is looking forward to next time

IcerX
#186 Posted : 12/1/2008 6:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has recieved 400 mg of THH HCL and is eager to experiment, however, he is unsure of dosage because he is not using the citrate (which previous posters here have been using). Any advice on this..? From my understanding, HCL is lighter (please correct me if I'm wrong!), therefore should be more THH by weight, but to what degree? And is THH in HCL form while inside the vine, like DMT is?

Jorkest
#187 Posted : 12/1/2008 8:25:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

try a lower dose...69ron's FOAF tried 200mg and said it was a bit much...he said 100mg might be enough to make spice orally active
it's a sound

IcerX
#188 Posted : 12/1/2008 11:59:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is thinking of dissolving 400mg in water and splitting with a fellow explorer - 200 mg THH HCL each, orally, without any other substances. does this sound reasonable? how water soluble is THH?

edit: SWIM is interested in the activity of THH alone rather than as an MAOI or additive Smile

69ron
#189 Posted : 12/2/2008 4:25:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THH HCl seems to be much more water soluble than THH citrate. But it taste worse.

THH HCl is nearly twice as potent as THH citrate.

I believe THH citrate weighs 408.40194 g/mol and I know that THH HCl weighs 252.73988 g/mol.

So THH HCl should be 1.61589829036873801 times as potent as THH citrate.

So 200 mg of THH HCl would equal about 323 mg of THH HCl.

SWIM has taken up to 300 mg of THH HCl alone. The experience was beautiful and peaceful with very mild visuals during the peak. There were no side effects of any kind and he felt very clear headed.

It peaks after 2 1/2 hours. The whole experience lasts about 8 hours before it’s completely gone.

IcerX
#190 Posted : 12/2/2008 2:49:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
THH HCl seems to be much more water soluble than THH citrate. But it taste worse.

I believe THH citrate weighs 408.40194 g/mol and I know that THH HCl weighs 252.73988 g/mol.

SWIM has taken up to 300 mg of THH HCl alone. The experience was beautiful and peaceful with very mild visuals during the peak. There were no side effects of any kind and he felt very clear headed.

It peaks after 2 1/2 hours. The whole experience lasts about 8 hours before it’s completely gone.

Just to clarify, you meant 200 mg of THH HCL would equal 323 mg THH citrate, and that you've taken up to 300 mg of HCL *citrate* alone (what you posted about in this thread http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=2681 )? I got the same weight/dosage advice on a different forum, so that sounds correct to me, thank you Very happy I will report my experience after I try it this weekend

69ron
#191 Posted : 12/3/2008 2:10:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IcerX wrote:
69ron wrote:

Just to clarify, you meant 200 mg of THH HCL would equal 323 mg THH citrate, and that you've taken up to 300 mg of HCL *citrate* alone (what you posted about in this thread http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=2681 )? I got the same weight/dosage advice on a different forum, so that sounds correct to me, thank you Very happy I will report my experience after I try it this weekend

Yes 200 mg of THH HCl should equal 323 mg THH citrate.

300 mg of THH HCl should equal 484 mg of THH citrate.

Again that’s based on an assumption that the citrate is a 1 to 1 salt like the HCl is. It might not be though. In that case those numbers would be wrong. But judging by the potency, they seem to be right.

SWIM has taken up to 300 mg of THH HCl alone. He has also taken up to 300 mg of THH citrate alone. The 300 mg of THH HCl was quite a bit stronger, but still very pleasant, no side effects, just more visual, and the mind remained very clear and focused. With either case, the visuals are mild and only seen during the peak. Sort of sparkly, and occasionally you might see a few objects appear, especially in the dark.

IcerX
#192 Posted : 12/6/2008 9:11:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM and his friend took 200mg of THH HCL each last night. The THH was dissolved in tap water. Effects were very mild for SWIM, and mild to nonexistent for his companion. Moods were elevated, minds were clear, and slight tingling/warmth were experienced in limbs about 30 min into the experience and for the next 2 hours afterward. During those 2 hours, SWIM and his companion ate a small meal. Looking to possibly jump start the sensations, SWIM and his companion smoked a bowl of MJ each roughly 2 hours after initial ingestion. These were the same decent mids that they had been smoking all week, yet this particular session took them to another place. Definite CEV were experienced, with vibrant colors and patterns, and minor OEV were noted as well. They spent the next 3 hours entranced by fractal zooms on the computer screen while listening to various songs. The THH vendor nicely supplied SWIM with a free pair of 'Lazer 3d' glasses, and these were put to use, to amazing effect.

SWIM is experienced with MJ and his companion smokes even more, and the consensus was that the THH had a definite, strong effect on the experience. This morning SWIM felt refreshed without any side effects at all. If SWIM experiments with THH again, it will be with 300 to 400 mg of the THH HCL instead. Would tap water have had a negative effect on the solution?

69ron
#193 Posted : 12/6/2008 9:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IcerX wrote:
SWIM and his friend took 200mg of THH HCL each last night. The THH was dissolved in tap water. Effects were very mild for SWIM, and mild to nonexistent for his companion. Moods were elevated, minds were clear, and slight tingling/warmth were experienced in limbs about 30 min into the experience and for the next 2 hours afterward. During those 2 hours, SWIM and his companion ate a small meal. Looking to possibly jump start the sensations, SWIM and his companion smoked a bowl of MJ each roughly 2 hours after initial ingestion. These were the same decent mids that they had been smoking all week, yet this particular session took them to another place. Definite CEV were experienced, with vibrant colors and patterns, and minor OEV were noted as well. They spent the next 3 hours entranced by fractal zooms on the computer screen while listening to various songs. The THH vendor nicely supplied SWIM with a free pair of 'Lazer 3d' glasses, and these were put to use, to amazing effect.

SWIM is experienced with MJ and his companion smokes even more, and the consensus was that the THH had a definite, strong effect on the experience.

SWIM never tried mixing it with MJ.

That sounds awesome. It sounds like it altered the effects quite a bit.

IcerX wrote:
This morning SWIM felt refreshed without any side effects at all. If SWIM experiments with THH again, it will be with 300 to 400 mg of the THH HCL instead. Would tap water have had a negative effect on the solution?

Tap water should be fine I think.

The effects of THH alone orally, are not that noticeable until about 300 mg are taken, unless you do it sublingually or you snort it, then it’s a lot stronger. The mostly consist of tingling sensations, some euphoria, and mild visual effects when taken alone. But when taken with other psychedelics the effects are very noticeable.

THH is best used in combination with other psychedelics.

200 mg of THH with 20 mg of DMT orally is an amazing experience beyond words. It’s a must try experience. For SWIM it was the best psychedelic experience he ever had with DMT.

IcerX
#194 Posted : 12/6/2008 10:29:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is 200 mg of THH enough to be an effective MAOI and allow oral DMT ingestion?

also, SWIM decided to use a damp qtip to wipe up the powdered residue left on the inside of the vial he recieved, and tried then placing it under his tongue for several minutes. There was a very gentle buzz experienced, very pleasant.

69ron
#195 Posted : 12/6/2008 10:42:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IcerX wrote:
Is 200 mg of THH enough to be an effective MAOI and allow oral DMT ingestion?

Yes. SWIM took 200 mg of THH HCl with 20 mg of DMT orally and had one of the best psychedelic trips he’s ever hard. It was utterly amazing. From now on, that’s how SWIM will take DMT.

IcerX wrote:
also, SWIM decided to use a damp qtip to wipe up the powdered residue left on the inside of the vial he recieved, and tried then placing it under his tongue for several minutes. There was a very gentle buzz experienced, very pleasant.

It’s much more potent that way. SWIM took 100 mg of THH HCl under the tongue and experienced pretty strong visual effects in about 20 minutes. Hit room started pulsating in different colors for a few minutes, similar to an acid trip. But the visuals didn’t last long, just a few minutes, and they were mild. The best effects SWIM has had was by mixing THH with other compounds. It seems to greatly amplify the psychedelic effects of other compounds.

So far the best combination was 200 mg THH HCl with 20 mg DMT orally. It blew SWIM away. It was better than acid, more clear headed than ayahuasca, it was just amazing. From that combination SWIM experienced what seemed to be telepathy, and other things he never experienced before from DMT.

boylobster
#196 Posted : 12/7/2008 12:10:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

200 mg of THH with 20 mg of DMT orally is an amazing experience beyond words. It’s a must try experience. For SWIM it was the best psychedelic experience he ever had with DMT.

Oh man. This makes me very, very excited, not in the least 'cause I'd be willing to bet that SWIY has plenty of delightful DMT experiences under their belt already.

I have a couple of questions, if SWIY doesn't mind.
69ron wrote:

So far the best combination was 200 mg THH HCl with 20 mg DMT orally.

That's 200mg THH HCl dissolved in water and imbibed, yes? And as for the spice, what it freebase or a salt? Should it matter much which form the spice is in for this application? How long did SWIY wait before ingesting the 20mg DMT?

Whew... just one more, if I could beg the indulgence of SWIY.
69ron wrote:
It blew SWIM away.

Sold. I don't need to know anything about what it might be like, but it might be beneficial to know how long the effects of this particular cocktail lasted for SWIY.

This report has me very happy. I have some dear friends with whom I'd love to share the magic of the spice, but who have great difficulty with the harshness of the smoke, and for whom insufflation is very unappealing. This is a wonderful revelation; my thanks to SWIY for sharing!

69ron
#197 Posted : 12/7/2008 12:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

boylobster wrote:
69ron wrote:

Oh man. This makes me very, very excited, not in the least 'cause I'd be willing to bet that SWIY has plenty of delightful DMT experiences under their belt already.

I have a couple of questions, if SWIY doesn't mind.
69ron wrote:

So far the best combination was 200 mg THH HCl with 20 mg DMT orally.

That's 200mg THH HCl dissolved in water and imbibed, yes? And as for the spice, what it freebase or a salt? Should it matter much which form the spice is in for this application? How long did SWIY wait before ingesting the 20mg DMT?

Yes, 200 mg THH HCl dissolved in a glass of water. About 100 mg of citric acid was also added, and then freebase DMT was added to the water. It was left to dissolve. It was drunk down really fast in one big gulp. Right after it dissolved, he had some bread and juice to make sure it all when down and to clear the bitter taste from his mouth.

It should NOT matter if the DMT is a salt or not. But if added to water, and it’s freebase, you need to add acid to the water, or it won’t dissolve.

SWIM took both the THH and DMT at the same time, but taking the DMT after taking the THH might work better. He hasn’t tested that yet.

boylobster wrote:
Whew... just one more, if I could beg the indulgence of SWIY.
69ron wrote:
It blew SWIM away.

Sold. I don't need to know anything about what it might be like, but it might be beneficial to know how long the effects of this particular cocktail lasted for SWIY.

This report has me very happy. I have some dear friends with whom I'd love to share the magic of the spice, but who have great difficulty with the harshness of the smoke, and for whom insufflation is very unappealing. This is a wonderful revelation; my thanks to SWIY for sharing!

The effects started after about 10 minutes. At 20 minutes there were visuals. It peaked at 45 minutes for about 10 minutes. At the 60 minute point it was quite a bit weaker, but still pretty strong. The entire trip lasts about 4 hours with a little bit of a lingering effect for another few hours. The main part of the trip though happens at about 45 minutes. At that point SWIM had what seemed to be telepathic effects, he was also visited by an ancient shaman in a vision (I get shills thinking about it), multiple things happened really rapidly, the experience was extremely accelerated, and at one point time seemed to completely stop.

What’s interesting to SWIM is that there was no sense of panic or anxiety, but instead there was a calmness to it. It’s hard to explain. The experience is extremely energizing, with your brain feeling supercharged with immense energy, but at some level you feel tranquil, peaceful. It’s as if the THH has put a warm loving protective force field around your soul, and is letting you go much deeper into the experience, and also adding to the experience by opening up new pathways for the DMT to bring you to. I’m sorry, I’m not that gifted with language, and I’m finding it hard to convey the experience.

It was the only time SWIM felt so energized and so tranquil at the same time. SWIM’s mind was bursting with boundless energy, and yet instead of feeling overcharged, SWIM felt tranquil and very capable of controlling it. It’s like riding a dragon and being completely in charge. None of SWIM’s DMT experiences were ever like that, not even his ayahuasca experiences. With DMT alone, it’s like the spirits are in the driver’s seat. With ayahuasca it’s like you’re allowed to drive sometimes, with THH and DMT, it’s like your in a super charge car that you’ve been driving all your life and you know exactly how to turn, when to turn, how fast to go, etc. Somehow the THH puts you in control of the DMT trip. It clarifies your mind and really puts you in the driver’s seat. SWIM likes it a lot.

To put it simply, THH harnesses the power of the DMT making it much more useful. Harmaline does the exact opposite with DMT, making it a wild uncontrollable experience (which can also be good to, in a different way).

EDIT: there was a typo in a sentence above where the word NOT is in bold: it was missing. Sorry about that. It completely changed the intended meaning of the sentence.

boylobster
#198 Posted : 12/7/2008 10:43:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No need to apologize. If THH in conjunction with DMT is a more potent combination than the just the spice, it's a small wonder that words seem lacking. So you drank a dissolved DMT salt - that's mostly what I wanted to know with that question. I suppose it wouldn't really matter whether you dissolved a salt, or encapsulated either a salt or freebase and ingested them directly.... or do you feel that there's an advantage to dissolving the spice into solution? Faster or more complete absorption, perhaps?

Well, again, I really appreciate your sharing the experiences of SWIY. I'm ordering a batch for... ah... SWIM... and will have a report soon as well.

I'd also be curious, if SWIY tries this combination again soon, if the results seem consistent. DMT is a wily beast... but SWIM hasn't ever really tried to isolate the compound from mimosa extractions. I take it the spice used by SWIY was relatively pure DMT?

'Coatl
#199 Posted : 12/14/2008 6:28:52 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Have y'all noticed the new stuff on our favorite vendors page?

Ok everybody stop telling people about it, ok? Unless you wanna see it made illegal (they're now advertising it as "Ayahuasca glow without the plant"Pleased and the price go way up.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#200 Posted : 12/14/2008 7:10:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

'Coatl wrote:
Have y'all noticed the new stuff on our favorite vendors page?

Ok everybody stop telling people about it, ok? Unless you wanna see it made illegal (they're now advertising it as "Ayahuasca glow without the plant"Pleased and the price go way up.

its also an HCL so its got more THH in it per gram
it's a sound

«PREV89101112NEXT»