We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Native American Peyote Church Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:17:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I recently found out I have some Native American in me.

I'd like to join the N.A.C.

How would I go about doing this?

What would be the best book to get? Is there a Native American Church Bible or Peyotism Bible? Or something of the sort?

I deeply care about the Native American community. If I were to ever join a Native American Church I would want to attend services and help with church projects. My goal in joining the church is not to eat "Peyote", I already have plenty of Lophophora cacti, but I have never ingested one.

Peyoteway.org

Nativeamericanchurch.net/nac.htm

The N.A.C. is christian (some branchs more than others), but the "Peyote Way Church of God" is basically just a Peyote-religion.

I'm in the process of attempting to join it.

I was told by Mr. "Flaming Eagle" Mooney that I was welcome to join his church (The N.A.C.)

I was also told by the "Peyote Way Church of God" that'd they'd be glad for me to join, I sent $60 to their church in AZ ($50 membership dues + $10 donation)

I encourage anybody who has an interest in psychoactive cacti, be it Lophophora or Trichocereus, or a person who wishs to grow and/or eat Peyote, to contact the above organizations, it not only protects you from law enforcement, but it also will probably give you a better unstanding of entheogens and a new perspective on spirituality.

I would like y'all to know that the point of me joining this church is NOT to ingest Peyote, I would indeed like to ingest Peyote one day, but that is not my intent in joining the churchs. My intent is to learn from the people who are closest to the cactus and the Great Spirit. I just wanted y'all to know that this is a serious spiritual path I have choosen to take and certainly NOT just an excuse to "trip out", I would like to see Peyote growing happily rather than in my stomach... my favorite qoute on the Peyoteway.org site is- "As long as Peyote is an endangered species, it is more blessed to grow the Holy Sacrament than to consume it." I just love that! and thats exactly how I feel about it, too!!!

~Teotzlcoatl~

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/4/2008 12:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds very interesting, tell us how this progresses Smile

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 10/4/2008 4:52:14 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Sure will.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 10/13/2008 10:17:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

So I joined Peyoteway.org church and man I really like the people! They are so nice!

I got my certificate that attest to my "bona-fide" religous cultivation and use of Lophophora williamsii "Peyote".

Basically with this card, it's legal for you to grow and ingest Lophophora "Peyote" in certain areas of the U.S.A.

I encourage everybody to join the church! Get your certificate! And grow some Lophophora "Peyote! (Where legal to do so!)

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 10/13/2008 10:20:01 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Peyote Way

Peyote Way Church of God

Peyote Way FAQs (How to join)

blue_velvet
#6 Posted : 10/28/2008 6:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish the NAC godspeed, but I think it's complete bullshit that the government can't recognize a non-Native American's spiritual practice. I thought we were past prejudice.

lorax
#7 Posted : 10/28/2008 2:07:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

who cares if they recognize it or not. secret stuff is more fun anyway Pleased

i don't really think that the government will give a crap about DMT for instance. there is no market for it because no one will sell it to anyone.

if a friend would ever get caught with it he would just tell them that he went into the forest for a nice long walk and at some point while sitting under a tree a little midget popped out of the tree trunk and handed it to me.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 10/30/2008 4:00:37 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Join Peyoteway.org y'all!

Just email the lady at Peyote Way Church of God and tell her you want to become a member!

Then send a letter!

You'll receive a certificate stating that you are a "bona-fide" religous user of Lophophora williamsii "Peyote" and that your cultivation and use of "Peyote" is an inseperable part of your spiritual practices.

http://www.peyoteway.org/faq.htm

http://www.peyoteway.org/Contact%20us.htm

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/16/2008 10:10:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Hey coatl, Ive never partaken of peyote, but i have ingested pedro on 2 occassions and while i wasnt expecting it from the dosages I took, it really forced me too take a step back and look at my life and the way my relationship with my roommate and best friend was going due to our living together..obviousily we were not getting along.

Thank god canada has chosen to keep peyote completely legal, and you can bet theres a few spots in my garden for this teacher to live a long life as soon as i get the cash.

Also came across the thread on spirit plants, dont let them get you down, go where ur soul takes ya man
Long live the unwoke.

- mattress -
#10 Posted : 11/16/2008 10:28:42 PM

Mathew

'Coatl wrote:
Join Peyoteway.org y'all!

Just email the lady at Peyote Way Church of God and tell her you want to become a member!

Then send a letter!

You'll receive a certificate stating that you are a "bona-fide" religous user of Lophophora williamsii "Peyote" and that your cultivation and use of "Peyote" is an inseperable part of your spiritual practices.

http://www.peyoteway.org/faq.htm

http://www.peyoteway.org/Contact%20us.htm

I'm guessing that you can only become a member if you live in the US?
Xochipilli

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 11/17/2008 2:48:31 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I don't think so dude... I bet you can join from anywhere in the world.

Email them!!!

jamie
#12 Posted : 11/17/2008 9:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think they ae outside US as well, ive heard about a few churches in calgary, yet to find one in BC though. There used to be group doing legal aya sessions here, n i dont think it was daime or uno de vegetal.. gunna look into this
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:30:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Entheogenic churchs are all around the world...

But you can join Peyoteway.org church from anywhere! Just send an email for info!

FAQs

Contact Peyote Way Church of God

crakkbakk
#14 Posted : 11/22/2008 8:32:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 11/22/2008 8:58:32 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I personally believe it's legal in all states, the precident has been made, it just hasn't gone to court in the other 46 states yet... some it probably never will.

I believe you are safe to grow and ingest Lophophora if you are a member of the Peyote Way Church or other Lophophora-based spiritual organization and keep the matter and material mostly private.

'Coatl
#16 Posted : 11/24/2008 1:20:23 AM

Teotzlcoatl

The legality of peyote is strange.

It's 100% legal in about 5 states... but since it's not a very common psychoactive it's never been to court in the other states.

I believe since their is a precident, I do not believe anybody would get in trouble for growing or ingesting Lophophora if they belong to a Peyote-based church.

So yes, I believe as a member of the church I am free to cultivate and ingest peyote. I believe it is legal to ship it within our boarders. I cannot say if it would be acceptable to import or export Lophophora into/out of other countries, I would not risk it.

We have meetings among members as well as meeting at the church were we hold "spirit-walks", check the site for more info.

The members of Peyote Way Church of God are a close-nit community. We like to help each other in our cultivate of Peyote as well as guide those who partake in the "spirit-walk".

U.S.A. Peyote Way Church members may inqurie as to how to obtain Lophophora.

If anybody has any questions, please PM me or post here!