We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
october 7 HUGE EVENT? Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:08:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so... I saw this in some other forum..

so apparently there is this ´web bot project´ thing which is some bot that picks up information on the internet and makes predictions of the future based on all of the info it picks up.. So it seems this thing has predicted some huge event, of magnitude similar to 9/11, to happen october 7th, and will have big effects till february.. It also talks about 2012 and all..

now, in this forum (growreport), people were mentioning how terrence mckenna´s timewave zero software also shows a big ´something´ on the 7th of october..

in general I have a big aversion to new agy prophecies, but this got me interested.. The predictions mentioned how in the end of september some events would be an indication of what is about to happen on october 7th.. and we all have just seen these big market crisis now.. So... this is pretty peculiar

It´s only 5 days away! I think this would be a pretty good indication that all this 2012 stuff is indeed true.. I would be pretty amazed if something did happen.. If not, well... I´ll give it a couple of days more and then call ´bullshit´ Very happy

what you guys think?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:22:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well...as i see it...it already is happening...there is a huge global crisis going on...and its just gonna get crazier..so hold on everyone and try to keep your shirts on.

but will definitely watch october 7th like a hawk
it's a sound

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/4/2008 1:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here´s the timewave zero screen showing the same ´something´ that is about to happen and last till february, as the web bot predicted

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frt002yo2.jpg

lets see lets see

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:19:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you wouldnt happen to know what the name of the web bot is would you? because i heard about the program called neuron..that can do exactly what you are talking about...and let me tell you...if neuron is operational...god save us
it's a sound

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 10/5/2008 1:57:57 AM

John Murdoch IV

Check this: www.halfpasthuman.com

This is some bot program that predicts the future and they have been saying for a year that something big will happen the 7. of october.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#6 Posted : 10/5/2008 5:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is strange because there have been some others saying that there is going to be a mass ufo sighting on oct.14th
I'm not saying that ibelieve that it will definately happen but there are a couple of sources saying that a benevolent species are going to make themselves known and it is to be expected that the govt will put their spin (of creating fear) on it.
I find it odd that it is suppose to happen 7 days after spome other speculative cataclysmic event.
It might be an interesting week.
check it out : http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0908/blossom.html
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 10/5/2008 3:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

also on the mayan calendar...on the 14th..well its a portal day...a day in which the energies around are magnified...most portal days you can feel it...its like..things are just happening...all over the place...strange events occur..all sorts of interesting things happen on portal days...and that would be fairly intersting and so if these aliens are gonna show themselves for three days...well...the day after the 14th isnt a portal day...but the third day is a portal day..and the energy of that third day is of rebirth...while on the 14th its storm.......indeed...we are all going to have very strange wintersSmile
it's a sound

40oztofreedom
#8 Posted : 10/7/2008 12:04:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
Check this: www.halfpasthuman.com

This is some bot program that predicts the future and they have been saying for a year that something big will happen the 7. of october.

I say it has something to do with the elections in the US.

Or at least I hope so.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 10/8/2008 2:09:51 AM

John Murdoch IV

Well no nuclear holocaust yet Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

endlessness
#10 Posted : 10/8/2008 2:23:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

indeed

well.... there was some news about a little girl they just declared as ´living god´ in nepal.. and the continuing of the bank crisis all over..

but then again, if we WANT to find something, we do.. as Robert Anton Wilson said, "the Prover proves whatever the Thinker thinks".. or something like that..

so I stay with "no conclusion".. hehe

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 10/8/2008 11:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with endlessness, but it could be that this date started something we can only recognize as terrible afterwards. Like accepting the fact, that the US bailout plan did nothing to stabilize the stockmarket. Did you hear? Iceland nearly declared the state bankrupt.
Stocks are tumbling, and if even the nationstates are not powerful enough to stabilize the capitalistic system, it could lead to the realization that the markets have overtaken the nationstate as the most powerful institution.

..and that the market doesn't work till eternity because it's designed to promote greed and misdeameanor.

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 10/8/2008 4:01:54 PM

The Great Namah

Of course something BIG happens on October 7th...just ask the wife, it's our anniversary!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 10/8/2008 4:03:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it was also Rumple's 60th birthday!
it's a sound

DMTripper
#14 Posted : 10/8/2008 7:05:23 PM

John Murdoch IV

obliguhl wrote:
.....Did you hear? Island nearly declared the state bankrupt.
Stocks are tumbling, and if even the nationstates are not powerful enough to stabilize the capitalistic system, it could lead to the realization that the markets have overtaken the nationstate as the most powerful institution.

..and that the market doesn't work till eternity because it's designed to promote greed and misdeameanor.

Well actually I'm starting to think the 7. of october thing was what's happening here in Iceland. Yes I'm Icelandic and I'm there in the middle of the mess and I tell you it's fuckt. But things have happened very fast here and Iceland is very small (population only 300.000) But we are like a miniture replica of the world and therefor global companies have done a lot of market research here in the last years. I think what's happening here is going to happen around the world in the next months. Other countries are just bigger machines that take longer to cool down. Maybe in a different way but something similar will happen there. Banks going bankrupt because of the greed of few individuals and the real people will start to protest this super-capitalism. It's a system extremely flawed like we're seeing doday. Here in Iceland it's expected that the average Joe is going to take the fall for these greedy assholes that caused the mayhem. The government has to pay these banks debts in other countries and therefor going bankrupt. While these greedy assholes have secret bank accounts in Switzerland and Cayman Islands.

This is only the beginning of the end.

Fuck the capitalist system and fuck all greedy bastards Smile

p.s. I heard today that the turnover of the banks in Iceland is actually 16-17 times of the Icelandic government.
––––––

moracca
#15 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:26:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Question: When the US borrows money from other countries, what do they get as collateral? I mean, how do they know it will ever get paid back? what if the us totally goes down the shitter (like it is now)?

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 10/10/2008 4:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it is
it's a sound