We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wonderland in my Living Room Options

Global
#1 Posted : 5/22/2011 5:06:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Two days ago, I prepared my ayahuasca brew. I did a 2-hour boil followed by two half hour boils of both the mimosa and shredded caapi (separately of course). I was using 10g mimosa (was planning on splitting it with SWIM) and 50g caapi. I reduced them down to drinkable amounts the following morning and consumed them shortly thereafter. I drank the caapi tea (as a first) and it tasted worse than I thought since it smelled sweet, waited 20 min and then drank half of the mimosa concoction. I was noticing very light visuals with considerably little nausea. I was watching a Steve Vai DVD waiting for the brews to kick in more and all of a sudden I got hit with a well of nausea. I paused the DVD, jumped up and just barely made it to the toilet. I'm surprised I actually didn't miss. It was a rather thorough purge, it seemed like I pretty much got everything out and didn't seem like there could've been much left, so I returned to the living room.

I was rather excited because I knew that both of my roommates would be gone for a couple days, and it seems like I have my most profound moments when no one else is around, and not simply because they are distracting. It's almost like my energies have an easier time spreading around when there aren't other interfering energies, even if I'm not aware of them. I took one of the bigger DMT crystals I had and plunked it in the GVG. Just that one crystal, I figured would be more than potent (and it was). I took two VERY large rips, seated in a lotus position on my couch. I could indeed see my visuals beginning to develop in their complexities, but it seems that with the MAOI there is an almost slightly delayed start compared to normal. I "patiently" awaited the commencement.

About 15 seconds or so after exhaling my second hit, this massive white force swooped in through the glass door. I've seen and interacted with energies that resembled this but on a much smaller scale. This thing was gigantic and it made one corkscrew motion across the room where it collided with me. It had a very firm psychedelic grip on me, and I had nausea growing at exponential rates. I knew I had to make up my mind: to stay, endure the nausea, see if it would subside and live out the vision in its fullest, or go to the bathroom. The nausea very quickly became overwhelming as I moved to the bathroom as quick as was possible for me in my extremely altered state. I once again just barely made it. This was easily the most powerful purge of my life. It was so incredibly forceful and I could feel my intestines from way deep, turning themselves inside-out to get everything up. I could feel myself releasing enormous amounts of negative energy...and the twisted visions I was seeing as my eyes winced shut are austerely indescribable.

I felt extremely weak and shaking as I stood over the toilet, trying to regain some sense of composure. I'm pretty sure I had forgotten that I had even just smoked DMT at that instant, forgetting why I had just gone through that intense purge in the first place. I looked up and there were these 4D objects coming out of the wall at me. I wouldn't say that this is an unusual phenomenon for me, but I usually get it in my bedroom, not the bathroom, and as I said I had kinda forgotten I was tripping despite those twisted visions I had just had. As I started to look all around me, I noticed that these 4D objects were everywhere as I started to realize that it was I who was conjuring them. Now, nausea-free, yet physically debilitated, I began to shuffle back to the living room.

Upon my return, the living room had completely come alive in an immersively magical way. I felt like I could see through certain objects that I could peer through. Everything was moving about in very exaggerated ways, and it was colorful in ways that I could not begin to describe. Almost like with a jungle quality. Not to mention the fact, I still had plenty of holographic energies flowing around the room. They are energies that I can physically feel and interact with. I can move them, and they seem to usually have a sort of magnetic affinity for me, like I somehow attract them as much as they attract me. Sometimes they have a heat content to them and other times not, but I've experienced the heat sensations perceived as directly caused by them both in the light and dark, so I know it's not some "external" stimuli like the heat from a light or whatnot (though I remain undecided on the external nature of these energies themselves due to their highly interactive nature and the fact that my senses cooperate in detecting them i.e. both vision and touch). I was having incredibly dynamic, long-acting visions that I normally only get to enjoy in the most fleeting of fashions, but this was highly more gratifying.

I would "refuel" every now and then with a couple GVG tokes throughout the day, and while those experiences were rather fun, they simply lacked in intensity and beauty what that first experience of the day had in store for me. I got pretty sleepy and ended up falling asleep completely mid-trip, with pretty moderate visuals persisting, but I had gotten a bit bored anyway. It was a great day, and I definitely plan on working with caapi, mimosa and FB spice again in the future.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mad_banshee
#2 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, thanks for sharing. It sounds like you have a great appreciation for the molecule and get a lot from it! Yet another cool Nexian!
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

strtman
#3 Posted : 6/3/2017 6:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last days I have spent a lot of time sifting through the topics in the Ayahuasca section of this Forum.

I ran across this old post. First of all I would like to let Global know he is an excellent writer. Straight talk, well divided into paragraphs, etc.

Something in this report struck me. After taken the brew you took a large dose of smoked DMT.
Large is what I conclude from ‘a big crystal’ in your second paragraph although you do not give the mg amount.

Are you not afraid of getting knock out from your DMT dose? And taking the risk to choke in your own vomit?

I loved reading your report but I would consider it a risky adventure.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak