We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, Fellows Options

steady
#1 Posted : 5/21/2011 8:38:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, its nice here, and the people are friendly and insightful. Thank you for the wisdom, I've been lurking for some time. I first became interested in DMT, after taking 4g of cubensis for a solo trip and feeling "the void" as one may say, or Sunyata as the Buddhists call it. It was extremely despairing to me, I felt as if nothing at all mattered anymore for a bit. I stopped doing psychedelics altogether for a year or so.

With things I ingest in my body, especially psychedelics, I like to know there of a certain quality, so I usually do it myself, as I did with my cubensis. I learned of DMT in small conversations here and there at the Shroomery, and became interested. I did research for quite some time about setting and environment when partaking. I did a 100g STB, and took 40mg at first, I liked it, but I could feel there being more to than just that, so I bumped it up to 60mg and was blown away. I've since been fixing the spice. After I first did, I was in such joyful amazement and contentment, I could not resist telling a few of my buddies. They were all experienced in psychedelics and I felt they could handle it. I gave all of them breakthrough experiences, and they came out thanking me, but there was nothing to thank but the molecule. Now, I keep a stash of spice, but I only do it every 3-4 months or so, 65-70mg. I derive as much joy from letting new comers, who are of right mind, experience the...experience. I don't sell it, I just administer it, which I like because I know how much to give, and make sure there is a peaceful environment to do it in. Again, thank you for all the wisdom, I am truly grateful, it has enriched mine and many others lives.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/21/2011 11:53:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

I think you have good attitude, thats important, always good to read!

The only suggestion I would make to you is to try a new smoking method. For quite some time I also thought I had my smoking method down and that I needed 50-60mg breakthrough, but now with the GVG+torchlighter, 30mg are plenty. If you can afford it, you wont regret, just look at reviews on this forum Very happy

Otherwise at least for the sake of comparison, attempt something else. What method are you using?

steady
#3 Posted : 5/21/2011 5:37:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ahh, right now, I sandwich it betwixt layers of herb out of a bong. I've experimented with changa, but I can't know exactly how much is on the leaf with that. What I really want to make is one of those "machine" style bubblers with the steel wool, I just have to get around to getting all the components for one, I heard they are pretty efficient. Really 30mg? That is really damn efficient, is a torch lighter helpful with that?

steady
#4 Posted : 5/21/2011 5:50:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I also noticed something about the Nexus that I liked. It seems most people here take a pretty objective view of the molecule and understand that it is a drug like anything else, yet it can be used for self-enrichment. I have a friend or two who are in to all this New Age religion, they like using DMT to lengthen there meditative experiences, but some of the stuff they allude to while talking to me, I believe is harmful to them. For instance, my one buddy is in to this "Ascension" shit, he believe he can literally leave his body at will and ascend to "Heaven". He almost believes in complete mind over matter, and at times I have hard time getting him to admit that if he jumped out of a 3rd story window, he would hit the ground, there are immutable laws of nature that we all abide by. I believe DMT is powerful enough where, when in the experience, you may construe some things from your subconscious that quite possibly are erroneous, and then devoting massive amounts of time to delving deeper into these experiences, it just seems unbalanced to me. But I am glad to see there is a healthy balance of new agers and skeptics here, which I like.