We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st Breakthrough Options

Linga Sarira
#1 Posted : 10/3/2008 3:30:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

time = 00:00 4-10-08

Breakthrough ++++

DMT synchronicity , i come back and i open my eyes and my watch is at 00:00 am, an instant deep understanding of this hits me, the counter reset to begin a new phase.

I am shaking, because i have just experienced the most powerful, fearful, consciousness shattering dislocating DMT trip i have ever had, I was aiming at a breakthrough, breakthrough is not adequate enough a description.

All Lights off, on my couch in my living room, big glass pipe loaded with spice and parsley.
I took 4 BIG hits, i mean BIG hits just to make sure, the last trip was up there, but this... instantaneuos death. the reality i knew transformed in seconds and i died, i was convinced I had done it this time, gone too far, the feeling of dying, really dying your whole life gone now, it took me and my fear outwards, fear compounded in layers expanded towards infinity.

There is no doubt DMT is the most powerful thing a human can experience, your are dying. Your body.. gone, your humanness.. gone.. planet earth all gone, your loved ones .. goodbye, your friends who love you.. im so sorry i did it this time.

I knew what triggered it, recently i have been thinking alot about death and what happens as a person dies, DMT decided tonight to show me, no, kill me to give me the knowledge. Oddly there was no carrier wave this time, i bypassed it completely, an instant breakthrough is an instant breakthrough your are litterally gone in seconds.

My perception became pervaded by tendrillic planes of existence, multifacetted dimensions slicing through my perception, i looked in awe and awesome respect and with this the deepest fear i have ever felt upon beings of immenseness, entities were everywhere, they did not seem malevolent, friendly or any human description they were just there. They pervaded A space so vast it seemed to be all space, the vanishing point of forever my mind stretched out beyond any concept of a spacial reference. It seemed i had burst into the crossroads of a vast astral interdimensional highway of discarnate alien beings far evolved into the bardot realms of being.

I really was convinced i was dead, I was watching, hoping that i wasnt, knowing i was and knowing i wasnt, grasping onto any relic consepts of my recently ejected human mind. This is it, this is power, this is fear. the feeling of being dragged along when you know you may have done that little bit too much and you realise you cannot stop on the side of the road and rest, no way, this time your going all the way. This was my first breakthrough, far .. far beyond any experience ever, beyond lucid dreaming, beyond mushrooms or acid, beyond full conscious astral projection. I need new words. NEW WORDS!

I am changed, everything has changed now.

Respect to this portal DMT.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/3/2008 4:41:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

congratulations!
it's a sound

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 10/3/2008 8:46:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. My first breakthrough was similar. Those were my exact feelings. There is no point in trying to explain the visuals because I have long forgotten except for a few fuzzy images. I remember thinking that god has come back (this thought came from my religion which made me even more sure I had died) and this is was it was like to die. Also I do remember going from thinking I have died to being totally confuse as I slowly very very slowly came back to earth. I began to feel my jaw completely open unable move it. The very next thing I remember is my dog barking which I could hear though my window since it was open. (this i believe was a hallucination but it could have been real because my dog often stays up late and defends my house from evil monkeys lol Smile although it was too loud and clear to be real) I felt a presence next to me and as I came down further I was sure it was my parents morning over my death. All of a sudden I felt the need to open my eyes and there I was back in my room.

After I came down I realized how much I take for granite especially my life and that is what has changed how I look at things now. I think people who have had the death related breakthrough can relate to this.

The breakthrough experience is so epic and awesome that no words could ever describe the visual aspect of the entire trip only the emotional part.

I hope your trip was as awesome and life changing as mine was. Happy trippin'.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 10/3/2008 9:44:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have somehow become bored of reading trip reports but this was a very nice read. Well written and something we can relate to for sure Smile

congratulations on your breakthrough

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 10/3/2008 10:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice read indeed. The 'dying' feeling is there for the first breakthroughs, then other things happens in further trips but you never totally forget the infinite fear, respect, beauty of that experience. Point of view about life/death is changed for sure.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/5/2008 3:37:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its funny that you can be alive and feel what its like to die...seems fishy
it's a sound

extrememetal43
#7 Posted : 10/5/2008 9:22:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First time SWIM smoked it he was blown away and was telling his server how it was amazing how it made him feel dead...the dude then said the stuff makes him feel more alive than he's ever been. That's ggod stuff man!

El Ka Bong
#8 Posted : 10/6/2008 5:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ooh yes .. gotta die before you get old .. ! And we can do it with teh flick of a switch !

That 'dead' dimension/space, exists all the time, no..? And don't you get the feeling that we hover around in it more 'fully' ... when we sleep ..?

... and we are the lucky ones getting to cruise around in these miraculous bodies ! as, it strikes me, that there seem to be waaaay too many 'spirit' entities out there, compared to what seems to be the 'available' lifeforms to drop into, down here...

It makes me wonder if the existence of all life, every cell of animated life in the universe, is just an 'extrusion' ... something squeezed out of the overpopulated 'spirit' world, so they can have more room up there ...

old Dead Head
#9 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:33:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations!!! You have just had the classic SHAMANIC experience! I hope this helps you to help others to Die to themselves & thus become able to truly SEE!!! thankyou for your bravery & WELCOME!!!!!!

TH3_ASiAN
#10 Posted : 10/20/2008 2:14:59 AM

LENNA

my first break through was next to the speakers listening to *momma sed*, first i danced then i sat next to the speakers and as i knew it I couldn't move one i started to listen to the music. I saw great gorgeous things for those few moments, and one i opend my eyes the image was still there then it fade...... things that your mind can create, i can't explain it. all i knew was, i stood right up and a smile came on my face. my friend gonzo actual saw my face when it all happened. he told me he saw my smile through my eyes. lol.
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*