We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Mimosa and U.S. law Options

n0thing
#21 Posted : 12/24/2015 1:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the scientific age of discovery! how can judges not listen to pure logic and reason such as that stated in this thread?

I am reminded of the possibility of corrupt judges and courts because after all they are human and humans are inclined toward greed, power and manipulation even at the highest ranks of supposed 'virtue' in our society.

Honestly, what can you do if the judge doesn't listen to reason here? Serve your 2 year sentence, then hire a more expensive lawyer and sue the court for misappropriated sentencing... get paid out, then thug life.

I would be hiring a logician/philosopher as well as a lawyer, no matter how highly regarded federal probation or a government funded scientist is... an irrational claim is an irrational claim.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

concombres
#22 Posted : 12/24/2015 1:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
That's why you get ACRB, if you're in the states. Smile It's not illegal yet.

ACRB is subject to the Same legal scrutiny that MHRB is. It just isn`t enforced yet.

Personally I see ACRB suffering the same fate MHRB has for almost the EXACT same reason.

I quit using Facebook entirely 2 years ago, but even then i saw several companies shamelessly promoting ACRB & people continuously posting comments directly on the promotions openly talking about extracting from it. If any of these people had been around for MHRB prior to the BBB fiasco, they clearly learned nothing from what happened.

Spaced Out 2
#23 Posted : 12/24/2015 6:10:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I couldn't agree with you more Concombres. That's why I have my own stash that will no doubt last me for the rest of my life, only because I do see it having the same fate as MHRB and I realized this early on. It's too bad really that it happens to be that way.

But anyways I was just pointing out the obvious to Yumi as I know they are new here, and that if they feel the need to experience it that in the meantime ACRB is an alternative to MHRB. Especially if you live in the states.

As for the Facebook thing, or anything like it, I just don't see what people find so appealing about it/them. I've never been on Facebook ever but I see it all the time, people just eat that crap up.

SnozzleBerry
#24 Posted : 12/24/2015 6:58:23 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
But anyways I was just pointing out the obvious to Yumi as I know they are new here, and that if they feel the need to experience it that in the meantime ACRB is an alternative to MHRB. Especially if you live in the states.

The issue is that acacia is not legal (contrary to your initial claim)...it's just generally not prosecuted.

Any material that contains any amount of any scheduled substance should be considered illegal for the purpose of avoiding unpleasant surprises by LEO.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Yumi
#25 Posted : 12/24/2015 7:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:

Personally I see ACRB suffering the same fate MHRB has for almost the EXACT same reason.

I quit using Facebook entirely 2 years ago, but even then i saw several companies shamelessly promoting ACRB & people continuously posting comments directly on the promotions openly talking about extracting from it.

And this is one reason why I dislike social media, Because even I know better then not to go running my mouth off to the entire world about something like this, Ruining it for other people, Like it has ruined it for me.

Quote:

To be honest, At this point iv'e kind of given up on this for now, I figure it will come to me when the time is right. I don't want to give up, But I have no choice, There's no way I can experience it right now, but i'm not giving up on it for good. Someday soon I'll be able to post my very own trip report, and i'm looking forward to that day.

PS. Not trying to make it sound like a pity party or nothing, its just discouraging.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Spaced Out 2
#26 Posted : 12/25/2015 12:47:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where there's a will there's a way. Be safe friend Big grin

Quetzal7
#27 Posted : 12/25/2015 10:14:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do we have report or story about how people actually get "busted" ? Is it during the sending, onlin e ordering? do they test package and box of bark ? (like this? randomly?? and do we know what kind of test they do to know it is mimosa????? )
All of this let me confused.

And do we have stories, facts, about the use of internet?
My position on this is : If we beleive in Big-Brother - they are checking my google research, my activity here on the forums, my order onlines etc - then whatever my friend , "They" (autorities) for sure know about what we do... The logic and comon sense would be to stop all drugs! If you concerned about this, and continue doing extractions and being on nexus... you stupid.
So i decided not to be so paranoid. Internet is big, they don't care and barely don't know about us. I personally have no paranoia about google research, speaking and sharing reports on emails, etc...
But still, soometimes i question the situation.

(but if someone got real trouble, is he still here to tell the stories??? )

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 12/26/2015 12:45:28 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

There have been a number of busts for bark, look through the Coalition for Entheogenic Liberty subforum.

There have been busts for possession and/or manufacture that have included kilo(s) of bark listed as _____kilo(s) of DMT. There have been busts for bark imports as well.

I'm sure if you spend some time looking through the CEL forum and googling, you will find quite a few over the past 5 years. I know because I've posted many of the stories to the Nexus Wink

If you exercise proper care and discretion, there shouldn't be much risk. But even minimal risk is not no risk. And the material in question is still illegal.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Yumi
#29 Posted : 12/26/2015 3:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
Where there's a will there's a way. Be safe friend Big grin

I received your message Spaced out 2, I think i'm going to take your advice. With that in mind I better start studying.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Quetzal7
#30 Posted : 12/26/2015 9:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
There have been a number of busts for bark, look through the Coalition for Entheogenic Liberty subforum.

There have been busts for possession and/or manufacture that have included kilo(s) of bark listed as _____kilo(s) of DMT. There have been busts for bark imports as well.

I'm sure if you spend some time looking through the CEL forum and googling, you will find quite a few over the past 5 years. I know because I've posted many of the stories to the Nexus Wink

If you exercise proper care and discretion, there shouldn't be much risk. But even minimal risk is not no risk. And the material in question is still illegal.

i gonna research some more, thank you Smile

But do you have some more details in hand ?
As how people get busted? do they lab-tested the material ?
And what happened ?

SnozzleBerry
#31 Posted : 12/26/2015 9:53:35 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Yes they test the material. Seriously...do the research, then ask questions. You may find you're quite capable of answering your own questions Smile

This literally took two seconds to pull and is only a brief sampling (unfortunately):

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=55393
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=61148
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=44344
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=38390
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25443
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=51314
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=17690
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

Jaffster
#32 Posted : 12/27/2015 2:33:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do we know the outcome of the original posts regarding the prosecution?

1ce
#33 Posted : 12/27/2015 7:13:51 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

n0thing wrote:
This is the scientific age of discovery! how can judges not listen to pure logic and reason such as that stated in this thread?

I am reminded of the possibility of corrupt judges and courts because after all they are human and humans are inclined toward greed, power and manipulation even at the highest ranks of supposed 'virtue' in our society.

Honestly, what can you do if the judge doesn't listen to reason here? Serve your 2 year sentence, then hire a more expensive lawyer and sue the court for misappropriated sentencing... get paid out, then thug life.

I would be hiring a logician/philosopher as well as a lawyer, no matter how highly regarded federal probation or a government funded scientist is... an irrational claim is an irrational claim.

No it's not. Welcome to statutory law.

concombres
#34 Posted : 12/27/2015 7:32:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jaffster wrote:

If you read through most of the DMT busts portrayed in the media, you will notice something connecting all the cases.

Most of the people busted were dealing. If you stay low profile, dont sell drugs, & don`t try to order ridiculous amount of bark all at once, & stick with acacia from within your country, odds are in your favor.

Rule numero uno. Keep your DMT & the fact that you extract to yourself.

a1pha
#35 Posted : 12/27/2015 8:32:42 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

concombres wrote:

Loose lips sink ships.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Jaffster
#36 Posted : 12/28/2015 2:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Jaffster wrote:

If you read through most of the DMT busts portrayed in the media, you will notice something connecting all the cases.

Most of the people busted were dealing. If you stay low profile, dont sell drugs, & don`t try to order ridiculous amount of bark all at once, & stick with acacia from within your country, odds are in your favor.

The laws in the UK are different. DMT is a class A drug which puts it in the same categories as Cocaine, Heroin etc but M.Hostilis is legal to buy.

Some laws were passed a couple of years back which meant that it could no longer be sold in its powdered form, so now us UK psychonaughts are forced to buy a decent blender, then buy shredded root bark instead. Aside from that M.Hostilis is perfectly legal to buy and possess here.

I agree with everything you say though, selling it is asking for trouble.

SnozzleBerry
#37 Posted : 12/28/2015 3:47:24 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Jaffster wrote:
concombres wrote:
Jaffster wrote:

The laws in the UK are different. DMT is a class A drug which puts it in the same categories as Cocaine, Heroin etc but M.Hostilis is legal to buy.

I wouldn't go that far...

According to the 1971 Misuse of Drugs Act, there are plenty of clauses that would allow for law enforcement to treat mhrb as DMT, just as they can do in the US. There are numerous examples throughout the act, but the one that is perhaps most similar to what we highlight in the American CSA ("any material...containing any amount [of a controlled substance is illegal]") would likely be:

Misuse of Drugs Act wrote:
Any preparation or other product containing a substance or product for the time being specified in any of paragraphs 1 to 4 above.

So bark really doesn't appear to be legal, according to the technical definitions set forth by the law, as bark is a product containing DMT.

Remember, these laws were intentionally written to be as broad as possible.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

Jaffster
#38 Posted : 12/28/2015 8:11:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Jaffster wrote:
concombres wrote:
Jaffster wrote:

I wouldn't go that far...

According to the 1971 Misuse of Drugs Act, there are plenty of clauses that would allow for law enforcement to treat mhrb as DMT, just as they can do in the US. There are numerous examples throughout the act, but the one that is perhaps most similar to what we highlight in the American CSA ("any material...containing any amount [of a controlled substance is illegal]") would likely be:

Misuse of Drugs Act wrote:
Any preparation or other product containing a substance or product for the time being specified in any of paragraphs 1 to 4 above.

So bark really doesn't appear to be legal, according to the technical definitions set forth by the law, as bark is a product containing DMT.

Remember, these laws were intentionally written to be as broad as possible.

So the thai bride I ordered last year is technically illegal under the misuse of drugs act as she is a product containing DMT? Wut?

It really does open your eyes to the incredible ineptitude in modern day governments and the like. Thanks for the info above, I knew that a few of the UK sites had experienced some issues in the past with the import of MHRB but all shipments were eventually released without prosecution, as far as I'm aware?

SnozzleBerry
#39 Posted : 12/28/2015 9:21:38 PM

omnia sunt communia!

As your example illustrates, the issue isn't whether or not they choose to prosecute, the issue is whether or not they are able to prosecute, and they are clearly able to prosecute, should they choose to do so.

The major US importer that was busted 4-5 years ago was never prosecuted...they just held him and his family at gunpoint, took his bark, his computers, and anything else they declared to be related to his business. They left the threat of legal charges looking over his head for months if not years. It was a pretty rough situation as I recall.

This is what the legitimacy of the state allows them to do. Regardless of whether or not your hypothetical slave would also qualify as contraband under the Misuse of Drugs Act, they have the discretionary ability to choose whether or not to bring a case against you for importing said slave. I think it's safe to say that most of us understand that they are significantly more likely to hit you with possession/importation of DMT for plant matter rather than your slave. That said, your slave will probably bring you into other legally compromising areas.

Best not to endorse slavery, eh? Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

PleasureSensor
#40 Posted : 2/9/2019 5:53:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I think nobody could be as thorough as Entropymancer Smile

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=21527

I know this is ancient, but still relevant today.

One flaw I feel that discussion makes with equating hostilis bark to P. Cubensis, is the cubensis are psychoactive simply by eating in that form....

It's not possible (at least I don't see how it's possible) to eat enough raw root bark to experience the dmt from ingestion. Your body won't break down the woody matter fast enough to expose enough dmt to get absorbed simply by eating. Not to say you can't make a tea, or prepare the bark in some way, I just really don't see how possession of wood chips is illegal if you aren't preparing it into something.

Kinda similar: sassafras root bark contains the precursor for MDMA, and also makes natural root beer flavoring, the precursor is heavily monitored by the DEA but they don't give 2 shits about sassafras bark or plant matter containing safrole oil, only the usable oil extracted from those plants.

PREV123NEXT