We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What combos have people tried with DMT? Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 10/2/2008 8:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

my friend has tried DMT with HBWR's, LSD, Mushrooms and 2CE.

with HBWR's the effect is rather strange...she says that everything gets this liquid like coating to it..and she also said that its possibly impossible to breakthrough while on it...the CEV and very jumpy and rather uncomfortable...but the OEV's are very interesting...things melt and breathe together...things become 'sticky'...arms get all spindly looking...and it becomes hard to talk...its like...you know you can explain what you are seeing...but for some reason the words are just hard to find..

with LSD...WOW! the OEV's are beyond anything...its like watching the world blossom into the most amazing things...objects swirling around your vision..tiny rooms becoming massive temples of light and movement...switching places with your friends that are sitting around you...its like playing musical chairs at hyperspeed...except you always have a seat...things are constantly turning into new things...so its hard to describe while its happening..even though you are completely in your body..by the time you think of the word to describe something..its turned into 50 new things...and you just loose it...it also seems like the carrier tone that we all love...is spaced out...its comes in slow waves as it builds...and then when it starts getting faster....BAH...the world starts dancing for you...its like a roller coaster for your eyes...must try!!!! oh and at lower doses...objects on the ground change position..almost choreographed

with mushrooms....only done this a few times..but it has a very grounded quality...its softish...not really all that much to say about it though

with 2CE...now this one is interesting...at lower DMT doses...you get the most amazing body high ever...if there was anything better than pure MDMA and Heroin in one..this is it...plus lovely flowing visuals...last for a long time too...and you can fall asleep right after dosing...which is odd...seeing as how 2CE has a very long duration...usually keeps my friend awake most of the night....but now..when you try the ol' breakthrough with 2CE...watch out...its an odd one...when she tried this...she ended up in a very strange place...not good...not bad...just THERE...well she was in this library..and there were beings there...but there air...the air was weird...it had an almost Styrofoam like quality..it was crunchy and thick...it almost feels like when you open a cold beer...the first one of the day..and you put it in your mouth..and it tingles your tongue and all that stuff...except you are breathing it...she couldnt remember a whole bunch from this one...except the taste of the air...so strange...oh it was also in the shape of spheres...but big ones...like the size of a basketball...and it surrounded the entities heads..and hers...she came out of it wondering if she dared try it again..but decided to hold off so that the experience could sink in...

so i would love to hear what other combos people have tried...its quite amazing what can happen from what she says...

it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/2/2008 8:44:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

oh she forgot one...she tried it with salvia a few times...it was odd...you dont need that much salvia...but the salvia contains the dmt somehow...its like the salvia can control it..and use its power for herself...its like looking at a grid...the salvia is the lines of the grid...and the dmt is the empty space between
it's a sound

extrememetal43
#3 Posted : 10/2/2008 8:54:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

with mushrooms its great they compliment really well. spice with xanax is so great for relieving tension and staying calm during...not too good for memory. with syrian rue it really does make the peak last longer and slows it down a bit and relaxes the mind but it is easy to smoke too much and SWIM has blacked out on it. SWIM's always stoned so weed goes good with everything.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/2/2008 8:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha yes those are all good combos
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 10/2/2008 9:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has found kratom to be very nice w/ the spice. He would initially use it to ease his pre dmt tension and would drink the tea about an hr. or so before the spice.
It makes the dmt afterglow that much more pleasurable (very comparable to mdma) because it adds a physical feeling of euphoria that comes in waves.
The afterglow from dmt is extremely pleasurable by itself but with kratom it definately enhances the physical warmth.
Swim also speculates that kratom might even act as a bit of an maoi because whenever he uses it before a dmt journey it takes a considerable less amount of inhaled freebase to breakthrough
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

endlessness
#6 Posted : 10/2/2008 10:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried smoking dmt during an lsd trip and it did not feel good at all.. the dmt effects did not properly come, it felt ´stuck´ somehow.. SWIM tried more than once during the trip, from 2 different batches of dmt and in different smoking apparatus to see if it was anything related to that, but not... it just did not feel right for SWIM

69ron
#7 Posted : 10/4/2008 1:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoked Freebase DMT also goes very well with smoked freebase 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine). Smoke the DMT about 3 minutes into the 5-HO-DMT trip. The combination is really nice. The visuals of both are greatly increased.

SWIM also tried it with 5-MeO-DMT many times, but it's not so nice. They sort of counteract each other a little bit. 5-MeO-DMT tends to ruin the visuals of DMT. Oddly enough, 5-MeO-DMT seems to go better with 5-HO-DMT.

He has tried DMT with harmine and harmaline of course. That’s a classic combination.

He now has pure tetrahydroharmine (THH) on his shelf! He’s not tried it with DMT yet. He’s a little apprehensive, thinking that possibly the DMT might become super potent and knock him out. He is still very new to tetrahydroharmine.

Does anyone have any dosage information about tetrahydroharmine and about the effects of mixing tetrahydroharmine with DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:03:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron...SWIM was wondering what bufotenine looks like after you do an extraction from cebil seeds...SWIM got something that was like anti-DMT...because the crystals SWIM got were black...but they had a smell that is reminiscent of toad venom(the good kind)

and SWIM was wondering the best way to smoke it
it's a sound

extrememetal43
#9 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:19:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

perhaps being more relaxed allows you to breakthru easier.

69ron
#10 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:42:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
69ron...SWIM was wondering what bufotenine looks like after you do an extraction from cebil seeds...SWIM got something that was like anti-DMT...because the crystals SWIM got were black...but they had a smell that is reminiscent of toad venom(the good kind)

and SWIM was wondering the best way to smoke it

Black? When SWIM extracts from cebil, his results are amber crystals, not black. They're just dirty that's all. I have no idea what toad venum is like, so I can't comment there.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 10/4/2008 3:02:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so how does SWIM usually smoke it?
it's a sound

69ron
#12 Posted : 10/4/2008 3:13:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He vaporizes it in a test tube vaporizer.

BeenHereBefore
#13 Posted : 10/6/2008 1:21:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM enjoyed a small hit of DMT this weekend whilst high on 200mg of Methylone. The headspace was unbelievably comfortable, like a rush of euphoria through the body, almost orgasmic. The visuals were there but kind of easier to watch, he felt more distant from the experience. SWIM highly recommends the combination! :-)
Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:17:04 PM

The Great Namah

BeenHereBefore wrote:
SWIM enjoyed a small hit of DMT this weekend whilst high on 200mg of Methylone. The headspace was unbelievably comfortable, like a rush of euphoria through the body, almost orgasmic. The visuals were there but kind of easier to watch, he felt more distant from the experience. SWIM highly recommends the combination! :-)

I may have to try that this weekend. The wife and I are going to be enjoying methylone this weekend.

4-aco-dmt goes very well with DMT.

I don't much enjoy the 2C's with DMT. The elves don't seem to like them that much.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:38:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM cant say whether the elves enjoyed 2ce or not...it was kinda up in there air...not pleasant in any way...but not bad either...but was definitely an interesting space to get to
it's a sound

'Coatl
#16 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:56:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Somebody please try DMT + THH.

I bet DMT + Mushrooms or cactus would be interested as well.

Caapi + DMT + 'Shrooms would be cool too.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#17 Posted : 10/7/2008 12:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:

SWIM will be trying thh + spice soon
it's a sound

timeloop
#18 Posted : 10/7/2008 1:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK... i dont think i would recommend this to anyone but particularly courageous psychonaughts (i dont think id try it again myself in a hury)... but about a year I tried a very intersting combo

1 x large k-hole inducing dose of ketamine

wait until you can just feel the effects...

1 x large smoked dmt dose

hold it in for as long as you can... then have a friend ready with a large balloon full of nitrous oxide...

as you are launching into hyperspace and are taking the first reflexive deep breath in...

inhale the nitrous oxide ballooon

Shocked Shocked Shocked
ive been told I was out there for about 1 hour.

felt like eternity compressed into about 5 minutes... id describe my journey in detail but it would fill a small book

Wink

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 10/7/2008 2:58:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

timeloop wrote:
OK... i dont think i would recommend this to anyone but particularly courageous psychonaughts (i dont think id try it again myself in a hury)... but about a year I tried a very intersting combo

1 x large k-hole inducing dose of ketamine

wait until you can just feel the effects...

1 x large smoked dmt dose

hold it in for as long as you can... then have a friend ready with a large balloon full of nitrous oxide...

as you are launching into hyperspace and are taking the first reflexive deep breath in...

inhale the nitrous oxide ballooon

Shocked Shocked Shocked
ive been told I was out there for about 1 hour.

felt like eternity compressed into about 5 minutes... id describe my journey in detail but it would fill a small book

Wink

ahh swim likes this approach...thanks for the idea!!
it's a sound

acolon_5
#20 Posted : 10/7/2008 3:02:49 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:

Caapi + Shrooms = Disaster Everyone that I know who has tried this combo has said they will never repeat it. Even McKenna said this was a no-no.

DMT+Mushrooms is wonderful. The mushrooms are kind of like a launching pad...if you are already in a comfortable psycadelic state it can be total bliss. It also adds a new dimension to the mushrooms after comedown on the spice. Highly recommended.

Mescaline + DMT is ok, not as weird as 2C's and DMT, but still not the best combo in my humble opinion.

As soon as I get my THH in I will be conducting some experiments with sublingual THH + vaporized DMT. I really can't wait.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

12NEXT