We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
5meo from an rc - seems like bunk Options

moracca
#21 Posted : 10/14/2008 2:10:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well if so, is that true that salts are not good for vaporizing? I was under the impression that was normal. I didn't know the freebase was normal.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

benzyme
#22 Posted : 10/14/2008 2:27:05 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

salts are ionic compounds formed with the actives to keep them stable. they're also water soluble, making them suitable for oral administration.
free base is basically the pure compound. it's more prone to oxidation, and has a much lower boiling point, which makes it more suitable for vaporizing.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

moracca
#23 Posted : 10/14/2008 2:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm... doesn't MAO in the gut have the same effect on 5-meo-dmt as it does on DMT? It seems like you would need an maoi or at least a much higher dose. But then again I'm no expert Razz

flyboy
#24 Posted : 10/14/2008 6:05:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yecch, i just tried it again both ways.

it doesn't taste too bad, almost like a combo of very very light mothball mint and a grapey taste. Under the tongue didn't seem to have an effect, nor did it burn.

But it instantly gave me a headache and stomach ache smoking it and nothing else.

Maybe my head feels numb, actually. Its listed as freebase.

Ready for this url? buydmt dot com.

Check it out and let me hear your thoughts, all the info about the compound they sell is listed. At least something came and delivery was fast, i can't help but think it's either a bad batch because he answered all my emails explaining others have not complained in the past.

If anyone wants the rest, maybe 50-75mg, i can mail it free in a card, maybe to do a test or just to see what the heck the guy is selling, pm me i'll mail it to anyone willing and able with some 5meo knowledge.

PREV12