We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where to get pyramid gel molds Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 9/16/2008 1:15:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pyramid Gel tabs molds

SWIM has been making 5-MeO-DMT sublingual gel tabs for personal use, but they look ugly.

Where can one find the molds used for making pyramid gel tabs?

I’ve heard that prismatic diffuser panels for fluorescent lights are used for this but all of the local stores sell only diamond shaped diffusers. SWIM needs a square pyramid shaped diffuser like this one but can’t find it anywhere on-line:

That’s a “female” shape, meaning the pyramids point into the sheet instead of out.

SWIM can only find this other kind in his local stores, but it’s not good because of the shape. It’s diamond and not square. It will make a skewed 5-MeO-DMT gel tab that will look funny.

Both types are available in 3/8 inch squares or diamonds which is the size SWIM wants. Both are made of acrylic usually. It’s good if it’s made of acrylic so that SWIM can weld his mold together using DCM.

All of the places I’ve seen with the square types only sell to businesses. Does anyone know of a place that sells these square pyramid types on-line to the general public?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!