We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT reports - FOR SALE! Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 9/14/2008 3:12:22 PM

John Murdoch IV

WTF!

http://www.homemadedrugs...t/trip-reports-p-41.html

Maybe we here should publish our experience reports Razz

But I wonder if they're making any money of this site. You can find all this info for free on the web. Like erowid. BTW I love erowid Very happy I haven't contributed money there yet but I will. I've spent huge amount of time there and I just love it Smile

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KUSHMASTER
#2 Posted : 9/15/2008 1:04:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Erowid is the shit! It's like being opened up to a whole new world.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 9/15/2008 1:52:24 PM

The Great Namah

That's too funny. I wonder how many people actually bought this. I mean seriously, 20 minutes of digging on google can give you hundreds of reports.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#4 Posted : 9/15/2008 8:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I mean seriously, 20 minutes of digging on google can give you hundreds of reports.

I'd be willing to bet you $3.25 plus shipping thats how these tools wrote the stupid waste of paper!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!