We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just what I wanted!! Options

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#1 Posted : 9/14/2008 4:26:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
That was FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I love you all.

Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#2 Posted : 9/14/2008 5:30:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Here's the trip report in a feeble attempt to explain that little outburst...

All this week i've been looking forward to trying DMT again, albeit with a bit of trepidation as a result of my last experience. Today I purchased an essential tool for my journeys to hyperspace - a bong. The lung is great with DMT, no doubt about it, but the bong is so much smoother. I call it the Holy Hand Grenade.

I thought I would try initially with the steel scouring pad vapourisation method. While this works and is nice and smooth, it's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest, and I seemed to lose some somehow. I'm sure there's a knack to it which I haven't mastered yet, but even so I seem to prefer a DMT-ganja combination than DMT alone at this point in time, seems to have more "soul" somehow.

I've been trying all evening with the vapourisation method and not getting much more than suborbital shots, I decided to use the bong how it was designed for and put some of the finest ganja in the bottom, followed by a pea-sized (ish) amount of DMT slightly on the cautious side, followed by another layer of the finest to insulate the DMT from a direct flame. This left me with about half as much DMT again which I was going to save.

Music for tonight is "Michael Meyer - Immer" on the Kompakt record label. This is a great mellow-but-upbeat trance CD for the hyperspace traveller who likes music on their journeys. I highly recommend it.

So there I am, toking away, applying very slight heat to the herb (I imagine it was all soaking in nicely to the bottom layer at this point) the colours are getting darker but richer, two tokes in, I go to take the third toke and...

Misfire!!!!

The lighter I was using picked that very moment to run out of flint. Bastard! The nearest lighter was upstairs, so it was a case of Mission Aborted while I tried to find it. Disappointed, but I knew that I hadn't hit the bong in any serious way, and most of the DMT will probably have melted into the bottom herb layer. I found a lighter and returned to the lounge.

I started toking again, again using heat above the herb at first, and I could feel it coming on, and the colours starting changing again. All the while I was eyeing up the small pile of DMT I had left.

"Should I...? Yeah, go on, why not!"

I was feeling much more confident at this point, so I put the rest of the pile on the bong, covered it with a new layer of herb and started taking care of business. At some point I turned out the light and closed my eyes.

"Wow!"

Complex quickly-changing colourful hyperspatial geometries of indescribable complexity were all all about me, much better than the comparitively dull (but still beautiful) CEVs i've had previously (the Cosmic Anaconda as one other poster has referred to). There were some words in the track that was on, nothing obtrusive, but I can remember seeing the letters of the things the guy was singing about coming out of the beautiful hyperspace object I was witnessing. All the while it was really exciting but really comfortable too, like a hyperspace cosmic rollercoaster, but not scary at all. Beautiful silvery spirals spiralling out from the centre of "the other" with the music, all sorts of amazing happenings that I could never convey in words with any adequacy.

I've been shown the power, now i've been shown the glory.

Just after the peak, I still had pretty intense hyperspace effects. I started laughing until tears ran, amazed and grateful at what i'd just been privilaged to witness. That's when I felt inspired to post the first post of this thread.

Closed eyes in a comfortable darkened room gets a big two thumbs up from this psychonaut! I can't wait to try again!!

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral