We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Virola Snuff experiences? anyone? Options

endlessness
#21 Posted : 10/10/2008 10:00:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just so I understand something better..

this 150mg sublingual dosage is for the ready virola snuff (already basified) or for the pure resin?

SWIM has a little bit left of the ready snuff, would be interesting if so small dosages would work

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#22 Posted : 10/10/2008 10:49:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
just so I understand something better..

this 150mg sublingual dosage is for the ready virola snuff (already basified) or for the pure resin?

SWIM has a little bit left of the ready snuff, would be interesting if so small dosages would work

The pure resin.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

endlessness
#23 Posted : 10/10/2008 10:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

and do you think it might also work with the ready snuff? if so, on what dosage?

69ron
#24 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:39:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's very hard to say. The ready made snuff differs from the resin for two reasons:

1) Because a base is added (calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide in the form of ashes from a plant usually), the effects will be somewhat stronger and come on faster for the same amount of resin present.

2) Because a base is added, the material is diluted.

So how much base (ashes) was added? That’s the question.

The freebase form hits you faster and is stronger because of that. But the same amount of 5-MeO-DMT enters your body, just faster than the salt form in normal resin could.

I’m guessing that the stuff has about 1:5 or 1:3 of ashes to resin. That’s how Yopo usually is.

I would assume that it’s at best 1:5 and judge the potency by the amount of 5-MeO-DMT it contains. SWIM’s resin contained about 2.5% 5-MeO-DMT in water soluble salt form. That’s about maybe 1-2% as freebase (it’s hard to say without knowing the exact salt form used) at the most. Lets assume the high number of 2% as freebase. For starters you probably want to test the water and use no more than a 2 mg dose of freebase 5-MeO-DMT. Assuming 2% in the resin and diluted only 20% with base, you’re looking at a dose of about 120 mg of prepared snuff for a weak but noticeable effect.

However, I’ve heard that some snuff is very highly concentrated and has an extract of resin in it, and isn’t just made from powdered resin! That’s the snuff that is said to be about 10% alkaloids. If you have that kind of snuff, you better be careful. You wouldn’t want to try any more than 20 mg for your first try because it could contain 2 mg of freebase 5-MeO-DMT. 2 mg dose of freebase 5-MeO-DMT is very manageable and very light. Anyone could handle that. 10 mg if freebase 5-MeO-DMT is also for some people, but too much for others. But anymore than that and some people really freak out. Some people are very sensitive to 5-MeO-DMT.

So if you have the snuff made from a resin extract, you should test the waters at 20 mg of snuff. But if you have the poorly made snuff that’s simply dried resin mixed with base, then you should use about 120 mg of snuff. That’s a big difference in dosage.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kemist
#25 Posted : 10/11/2008 7:59:57 PM

John

cheech wrote:
a very nice read about virola and native preperation...

http://www.biopark.org/virola.html

they seem to use it sublingually as well.

ILPT found this page disabled mate. Do you know why????
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:00:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax
#27 Posted : 10/12/2008 6:17:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just tried 150mg sublingually yesterday.. - didnt really work for me. all i got was some semi-euphoric effects.. could have been the nice sunlight on a beautiful autumn day also tho..

I had also tried smoking about half a gram of it in a bong about half year ago (that was when i got it)

could it be that it goes off in half a year? it was sealed tight in a ziploc bag in total darkness.

or maybe mine just aint that good.

gotta check out the snuff i made.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

PREV12