We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EPO(Erythropoetin) vs. N, N-DMT anyone ever tried this for better remembering the voyage? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 9/10/2008 3:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EPO is a new chemical which is said to enhance memory function. I was wondering if it could be used before a voyage resulting in better remembering the experience. Erythropoetin is a hormone which our body can produce on its own. Now there seems to be a synthetic version of it. I have found very little information about it at the time.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 9/10/2008 4:09:13 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Wouldn't be too useful I'm afraid... erythropoietin is actually a protein and well known for quite some time (as opposed to a "new chemical"Pleased. As a protein it is a big big chemical and not something that could be eaten and absorbed as such. As a matter of fact, one's digestive tract is designed to break down proteins and absorb them as their constituent amino acids. This is what would happen to some poor EPO if eaten....

So if one wants to use it properly, it has to be injected (IM or IV), just like insulin.

But the idea is sound, should one feels like to start injecting him/herself!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

lorax
#3 Posted : 9/10/2008 4:34:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would never inject anything.. just not my style. But for people who do it anyway they could probably inject a EPO/DMT solution. Does EPO take effect right away? Or would one need to be given the EPO shot in advance?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)