We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anal administration of mimosa tea? Options

StatuesCryBleeding
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:21:42 AM

SWIM :)

Greetings fellow travelers,

My boyfriend and I have been talking about dmt alot lately. He´s always interested in hearing trip reports and he loves trying to interpret my experiences. Anyways, after much discussing, I believe he is ready. The problem is however that he is currently of some antidepressant medications ( maybe Zoloft ?) so oral administration is a no-no due to the required MAOI. I highly doubt that he could handle to smoke either (coughs up a lung with cannabis). So we´ve been discussing alternative methods. He wants to try injection (from what I´ve read a big no-no with extracted substances) and I suggested the anal route [first time you´ve heard a gal suggest anal eh boys? xd]. I´ve done the research and I´ve found nothing conclusive. Some people report it is not feasable due to the fact that maoi enzymes are still present in rectum. Other report a lovely neasea free ´trip´. I´m curious as to what you well experienced nexians have to say about this... You´ve always been right in the past Pleased

And yes, I know many of you will object to taking dmt anally. I too feel a little saddens by the notion. It feels like it´ disrespects the dmt spirit. Maybe I´m just a hippie. who knows.....

Many thanks,
peace and love,
Statues <3
Penguin <3 Panda

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:43:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I plan on doing it sooner or later. I dont think it disrespects it at all. Lots of native peoples take ayahuasca and yopo and other tryptamine psychedelics as an enema.
Long live the unwoke.

StatuesCryBleeding
#3 Posted : 5/20/2011 3:08:21 AM

SWIM :)

fractal enchantment wrote:
I plan on doing it sooner or later. I dont think it disrespects it at all. Lots of native peoples take ayahuasca and yopo and other tryptamine psychedelics as an enema.

hmmm, nice to know. For some reason, I always though the anal route of administration was relatively new. I can only imagine the dismay of that first native, trying to convince the others of his tribe to shove certain plants in their rectums.

I´d be interested in seeing scientific papers/links to weather or not monoamine oxidase enzymes are present in the rectum or reading first hand experiences from a nexian. (I´ve seen a few report on bluelight but I tend to dismiss them because I´ve seen way too much disinformation on that site.)

peace and love <3
Penguin <3 Panda

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 5/20/2011 4:23:57 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Clean, vaped spice is WAAAAY easier on the lungs than marijuana smoke. For me, even harsher spice is easier than marijuana smoke. I suggest you give vaping a try before you nix the idea!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

joedirt
#5 Posted : 5/20/2011 12:17:12 PM

Not I

StatuesCryBleeding wrote:
Greetings fellow travelers,

My boyfriend and I have been talking about dmt alot lately. He´s always interested in hearing trip reports and he loves trying to interpret my experiences. Anyways, after much discussing, I believe he is ready. The problem is however that he is currently of some antidepressant medications ( maybe Zoloft ?) so oral administration is a no-no due to the required MAOI. I highly doubt that he could handle to smoke either (coughs up a lung with cannabis). So we´ve been discussing alternative methods. He wants to try injection (from what I´ve read a big no-no with extracted substances) and I suggested the anal route [first time you´ve heard a gal suggest anal eh boys? xd]. I´ve done the research and I´ve found nothing conclusive. Some people report it is not feasable due to the fact that maoi enzymes are still present in rectum. Other report a lovely neasea free ´trip´. I´m curious as to what you well experienced nexians have to say about this... You´ve always been right in the past Pleased

And yes, I know many of you will object to taking dmt anally. I too feel a little saddens by the notion. It feels like it´ disrespects the dmt spirit. Maybe I´m just a hippie. who knows.....

Many thanks,
peace and love,
Statues <3

WOW. We shouldn't be asking can why put DMT up our arses, but should we! LOL. In all seriousness I'd say that if he isn't stable enough to exist off antidepressants then he probably shouldn't do psychedelics...or perhaps he should stick to psychs like shrooms that don't require any MAOI or like others said vaporize DMT.

You say he doesn't like harsh smoke, but I gotta be honest I don't know many guy's that would rather stick something up their butt then inhale a lungfull of smoke/vapor....but hey they world is a very large place and to each his own.

Why not at least try making changa? The smoke is much less harsh that dmt alone.

Also I don't agree with others. I think DMT vaporized is harsher than Marijuana vaporized...but then neither of them are harsh at all when vaporized so it's a silly comparison. Smoked DMT were the flame touches the spice is pretty harsh and probably not good for your lungs at all.

Anyway I wish your boyfriend the best of luck....

peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

۩
#6 Posted : 5/20/2011 5:01:53 PM

Another thing that could be done here is a cold water extract of mimosa, like the traditional jurema, which is said to have its own beta carbolines that activate DMT orally but they get broken down with the heat of brews. You could experiment with both.

I would also do a tannin removal on the water extraction for good measure Pleased

bindu
#7 Posted : 5/20/2011 9:35:45 PM

The tannins are excellent against Hemorrhoids! Seriously, but only if you use them where they are supposed to go, which means not too far in. Should save that pink oils people...

Although it may be your secret fantasy to stick something in your boyfriends butt id suggest caution.
The tannins will constrict blood vessels and inhibit proper function of the bowels.
Not life threatening, unless you stuck a gallon up there.

Zoloft may have sever contraindications with potential maois present in pink tea.

So unless you really hate that fucker for some reason, do not do it.
Freebase has a too high ph for that sensitive part but if he has a high pain tolerance and you two are into giving each other rectal pain, no no no!

As already said. Zoloft and psychedelics may not be some good combination.

Otherwise, i know people that have saved many lifes by rectal administration of herbal medicine in cases where the patient could not ingest it in any other way.
Nothing dirty about it. I mean there literally is or may be, but it works and saves lifes.

Anal is great!
blessed be all forms of intelligence

۩
#8 Posted : 5/20/2011 9:41:13 PM

^totally spaced on that last night.

never mix beta carbolines / RIMA / MAOI / Harmalas with something like prozac, ever. you gotta wait a few weeks before and after using them before starting up zoloft again.

TurbatusAnimus
#9 Posted : 7/26/2011 6:23:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't been on here for some time ..
I actually came back to ask pretty much the same question though Smile

I was wondering though, what of just boiling some mimosa and err, shooting the tea up there?
Not like a massive tea but something fairly concentrated...
I don't really see where any form of MAOI would be required but I may be wrong.

I'm not on any meds & I've done aya/mimosa mixtures quite a few times ...
It's just a matter of me being curious Very happy
I am 100% convinced that my search for answers has led to nothing but more questions.

-TA

EquaL Observer
#10 Posted : 7/26/2011 7:26:19 PM

Ross

Consuming DMT whilst on nasty mind-numby prescription drugs seems more of an insult than putting it up your ass. A mimosa enema sounds like something I'd like to do eventually..

For a clean, more vivid, touching experience I'd recommend him coming off the pills first... or vaping
Your depth is your integrity