We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I keep coming back to the same room...and I dont want to be there..what to do??? Options

sonatine
#1 Posted : 5/19/2011 10:39:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all Nexus people:-) I am sooo very greatful that Nexus is back:-D
I heard about DMT for the first time in november, and sence then I think I have been reading every single post in this precious forum, and also all the information I could find on the internet..and I even bought the movie the spirit molecule..hehe.. it became quite an obcession for me:-p
And finally, after months of waiting for the sacred molecule, the time was finelly there for my first DMT experience!! After reading countless of trip reports, I had my hopes up for a mindblowing maybe scary, but awesome and positive experience... And, it for sure was mindblowing and scary, but sadly, mostly anything else than positive, except from the first time i smoked, and a glimps of good on my third trip.... I also only go back to the exactly same space every time i smoke.. I have so many questions now, and hope you guyes maybe have some answers to help me out with!

Well, I better start from the beginning.
The first time I smoked, I was together with 7 other, very spiritual people, in a really nice house out in the forest. We dedicated the whole evning to the DMT, and the atmosphere and mood were awesome. We ate dinner together and were talking and listening to music, and had a wonderful cermony. I felt calm and ready, and in a good mental space. I was the third to go, and tok a big hit from the pipe and layed back against the pillows. When I blew the smoke out, I could feel a rush in my body and I closed my eyes, while everything ourond me changed in an instant.
I was looking into this room or space wich was very bright, and with coloures and patterns moving and changing in a very quick tempo. The patterns where organised in bands that were connected in groups of maybe ten that went the same way, and in a bow, like many short rainbows owerlapping eachoter, ewerywhere inwards in the room, and from different directions. The edges of the bands in the "rainbows" where marked with black thick lines, and inside the bands where squares, also marked with black. And all the bands in the "rainbows" where spinning, like in those playingmachines, where you have three "wheels" with symbols, that spins, and you win if they stop on the same symbols. ( Apologies for my limited english;-) ) Inside the squares where different symbols. Some of them where black and two dimensional, and others where real images. It was too many and too quick to be able to see all of them, but what I can remember best, is the real eyes..Shocked
I could sence a lot of beings in the room, maybe around 20-30, and saw a lot of shadows and contures of beeings mooving between the rainbows. It was not entities, but humans actually, and at one point, a guy with a big afro walked right infront of me across my vision, while he was like shaking his fingers in my face, making a funny face and saying oooohh sort of.. hehe.. was quite funny.. Towards the middle of the trip, I saw this big smiling clown head in the distant, with a open mouth that were black inside, and I started mooving slowly towards it, and I was thinking.. aah, here it comes!! But after a little while, I was sort of pulled backwards from the clown head, and visions started to slow down and fade. When I opened my eyes, everything had a rainbow coulours glow, like it gets on acid sometimes, and the things in the room were sort of vibrating, but it settled quite quickly, and I felt just as normal again.
It was a very funny and interesting trip, and very intense, more that I could ever imagen. But it was obviously not a breakthru, and felt more just like super intense, normal tripping. I was very present in my body under the whole trip, watching from the outside. Compared to what I had been reading about in advance, it was not that impressing as I had hoped for, so I felt a little bit dissapointed, and decided I was going to try again later in the night...

2nd try:

I am sorry, but I have to come back to my other trips tomorrow;-) Have a good night!! (or day;-) )

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MooshyPeaches
#2 Posted : 5/20/2011 12:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dont bring your wants into hyperspace, solved.

ewok
#3 Posted : 5/20/2011 12:45:51 AM

My opinion would be if the experience is repeated, there is something you need to resolve and its trying to show you. Let go and just accept where it takes you.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Global
#4 Posted : 5/20/2011 5:48:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm not so convinced that it's always trying to show you something if you end up in the same room. Sometimes yes, but I find this to be a problem of some of the "mild" sub-breakthrough doses. If you end up in that room again on your next trip, have some music ready to go, within arm's reach that you can just hit play with your eyes closed if you have to. If the music doesn't change the scene by taking you out of the room, it should at the least liven things up.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

ewok
#5 Posted : 5/20/2011 11:33:52 PM

I don't know how people do things like turn on music after smoking dmt, I be come incapacitated and can't even open eyes let alone reach out for stuff.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Skeemer
#6 Posted : 5/21/2011 12:19:22 AM

remeeks

I've found in my limited experience to have zero expectations before i smoke. It helps me mentally to just go where it takes me. Good music helps my mind stay relaxed too.

moyshekapoyre
#7 Posted : 5/21/2011 6:22:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Try ayahuasca...

Global
#8 Posted : 5/22/2011 7:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

ewok wrote:
I don't know how people do things like turn on music after smoking dmt, I be come incapacitated and can't even open eyes let alone reach out for stuff.

Yeah, as I mentioned I do this when the experience is mundane, weak or repetitive so I'm not really too far out, and it's quite simple for me, but then again, I can normally operate my iphone with my eyes shut anyway
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb