We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first successful xtraction... what a feeling! Options

barney2012
#1 Posted : 5/19/2011 6:59:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I have just tried the results of his first successful spice extraction, and have the compulsion to thank the nexus for everything is does and stands for. About 2 months ago I came across fallen branches of a potent acacia species. I collected these precious leaves, and they travelled with me for 1000km on my journey home. My extraction was by no means perfect, the final yield was low and contaminated with phyllode oils from not doing enough defatting... but to feel that rising energy, experience the loving arms of spice consciousness, the interconnection of all beings, from a product I created myself from nature... is absolutely incredible. I think its really important that communities like the nexus exist, to both provide the practical knowledge to create this magic, and to facilitate the integration of ideas and thoughts learnt from the experiences. Look forward to being a part of it... thanks Smile

namaste

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/19/2011 11:37:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hey barney2012,

yes this community is very special in many ways and I can't say often enough how invaluable it has been for me in the past and present.
Nice to hear that your extraction was semi-successful and that you had a good experience for your first time.

What else can you tell us about yourself? Any other experiences with psychedelics or dmt in general?

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction