We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, I'm the Urban Spaceman Options

Urban Spaceman
#1 Posted : 5/18/2011 3:02:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

(I just spent about 30 minutes looking for the "reply" and "new topic" buttons. Luckily a kind member in chat told me I can only post in The Nursery)

So, about myself. I feel that I am pretty young compared to most members (19), but I see getting started on 'the quest' early as having more time to explore. I am a licensed Chemical Dependency counselor (ironically) at a suboxone clinic, I run group meetings and just offer myself as a means of support. I did have quite an addiction to heroin for about 2 years which ended about a year ago. I learned incredible amounts from detoxing and staying away from all of the things that only might trigger a relapse, enough to say that my addiction transformed into being beneficial (incredibly odd). Psychedelics, to me, were a way to step outside of myself and see what I needed to do to kill the lifestyle I was, for whatever reason, attracted to.

ANYWAYS - I have had, in my opinion, plenty of of n,n-DMT experiences, easily 100+ (all from SWIMs STB extractions) I have broken through only once out of all of my attempts (about a month ago, WHOAMAN). Not to say that I haven't had my array of reptilian-humanoid contact, tour's around space age/technologically advanced "ships" and "vessels," and so, so much more. The universality of n,n experiences has converted me from a strong believer in science (though spiritual) into someone who believes in "magic." Actually the only thing that I have found to be magical so far is this molecule. I have about 2 pages typed into Microsoft Word that contains about 5-7 experiences that I would REALLY love to post in the experiences section (tried for a half an hour)...would love to here from members who can relate as that is the only true way (at the moment) we can learn more about why these types of things that occur with this molecule.

I am experienced in STB extractions since this little purple guy from the grass comes over every once in a while and tells me all about it...he said he has done around 15+ extractions. I seek to hone my STB knowledge here of course, and maybe venture into learning about other types of extractions...just so I can let the little purple man know.

I have been lurking here for a good and long time now, I was disappointed I was confined to the Nursery, but hey, that is what makes this forum so informative and elegant. Hope you Moderators keep an eye out for my posts here in the beginner's area, I'm anticipating taking part in other areas of this forum.

Thanks for reading,
Urban Spaceman *voooosh*
I'm the Urban Spaceman, baby
I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/19/2011 11:35:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey Urban Spaceman,

welcome to the nexus.
don't be disappointed. see it as an integration period in which this community integrates a new entity, and you integrate this community into your being... Once the process is complete we will be as one Smile

You can post your experiences in the nursery section as well if you like. Later have them moved by a mod if you feel it's necessary. If you do post an experience report, please consider using the template designed for this purpose. Also in this context if you write a report, don't forget to elaborate on integration and meaning for you of it. I find it fascinating to hear what others get out of their experiences, much more than reading about the experiences themselves. In a way that's only circumstantial, no? In the end we always seem to return to planet earth and have to go on going about life here, so for me the most important part is what can I bring back, manifest, precipitate, permanentalize here from that which I have seen/learned/experienced.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

HBFrank
#3 Posted : 5/19/2011 2:55:04 PM

Frank

Hey there Urban Spaceman - LOVE your choice of screen name. I was The Urban Spaceman on another board a long time ago! So, are you a fan of the Bonzo Dog Band? Urban Spaceman is the title of one of their songs.
Welcome to The Nexus!!
Peace.

Urban Spaceman
#4 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:05:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
In the end we always seem to return to planet earth and have to go on going about life here, so for me the most important part is what can I bring back, manifest, precipitate, permanentalize here from that which I have seen/learned/experienced.

True words spoken. I can definitely admit that I get hung up on the specifics of the experience only to miss the whole integration stage; i get there at some point but it does take some time for me at the moment since the experiences offer so many odd details.

And yes it is from the song Urban Spaceman by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band! Surprised someone recognized it, such a pleasant song and I thought it was kind of relevant to what I am doing. I am, however, finding that whenever browsing these boards or on chat, I constantly sing the song in my head which has become extremely irritating Razz Seriously!

Thanks for welcoming me to the board, have learned so much from you guys already.

The Urban Spaceman *vooosh*

I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:23:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad you were able to overcome your addiction and use that to make you be a stronger person, as well as help others Smile

One thing that called my attention about what you said is the 100+ experiences and only 1 breakthrough. I think this really points out to your smoking method being inneficient. What dosage are you using, and what smoking method?

See you around!

Urban Spaceman
#6 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:47:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad you were able to overcome your addiction and use that to make you be a stronger person, as well as help others Smile

One thing that called my attention about what you said is the 100+ experiences and only 1 breakthrough. I think this really points out to your smoking method being inneficient. What dosage are you using, and what smoking method?

See you around!

I underestimated...it has to be 300+ with only one TRUE breakthrough (by breakthrough, I mean I experienced/accepted death and becoming whole). I think people label breakthroughs too loosely while I see what one calls a breakthrough as just a DMT trip. I have had countless numbers of face to face entity contact and have learned a lot from sucha small amount of time using this entheogen. Another oddity about my experiences is that, as of today I had my second Open Eyed experience - I now know the importance of these kinds of experiences (My monitor was lifted and spun in front of me...whoa!) I now anticipate having more of these incredible open eyed trips as they defy everything I have been taught.

You are 100% correct about my smoking method, most of those 300 were done ontop of a mesh screen and with the lighter directly to the spice. I have since then got a GVG, but today actually, I got an Eclipse Vape which provided me with quite the experience; it is easier to control how much heat you give it, in my humble opinion. It should get more recognition on here.

To answer your question on doseage...I smoke 100mg+, usually 160 is the hot spot for me. I have questioned why the doseage is so much higher than others but haven't come to a conclusion yet. Last night I gave rectal administration a go, 180mg initially then another 80mg 10-15mins later. A 260mg rectal experience ranks near the top of the intensity scale compared to my other smoked/vaped trips. It has left quite a grin on my face ever since.
I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

endlessness
#7 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:14:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

100mg even in the GVG?!

Is it pure dmt or changa? Do you have a pad or scrub to prevent melting through? Do you have a torch lighter? Do you take long deep inhalations and hold it in for at least 10-15 secs? How many puffs do you take?

Urban Spaceman
#8 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:50:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
100mg even in the GVG?!

Is it pure dmt or changa? Do you have a pad or scrub to prevent melting through? Do you have a torch lighter? Do you take long deep inhalations and hold it in for at least 10-15 secs? How many puffs do you take?

It is washed dmt but with 50% of the yellow oils i pulled out of it mixed back in; it's preference. I use 8 mesh screens so I don't think melting through is the problem. I use a Bic lighter, nothing fancy. I take one long deep inhale (I smoke bowls of herb in one hit, I'm a bong guy, we call it "milking" out here Razz ) because I have very leathery lungs; on the exhale i blow out a small amount - reinhale - more small amount-reinhale - etc...with this method I get a larger smoke to surface area. I have tried the three hit method but used the same amount. I have tried the 5 hit method but that was as far as I could go and ended up using more spice than if I were to take one monster one. I have looked for more reasons why I need so much, but to no avail. My need for more substances than other people is always there, I always need a monster dose to feel it as much as others. I have yet to try changa but since I have been making sure i vape correctly, I don't see how changa would help my cause.

It's okay with me that it takes a lot to get me off, but before I knew myself that much it was frusterating. Now that I know my hot spot (160mg), I'm as happy as a pig in poop.

Urban Spaceman
I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

endlessness
#9 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Put a bed of herbs or get liquid pad/copper scrub, your dmt most definitely can melt through 8 screens in the GVG. And bic lighter is way less effective than a torch lighter, so get one. When you do these two things, try with 30mg and in one hit, you'll go farthest than you've ever been I suspect Smile

corpus callosum
#10 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus, Urban Spaceman!Smile

Well done for quitting the opiates- that is no mean feat and proves that we all potentially have more inner strength than perhaps we think we do.

Endlessness has given you some good hints on how to amend your vaporising technique and I suspect that you will be needing alot less than 100+mg to get where you want to go.Are you on any regular medication these days, as some meds can counteract/retard the effects of DMT?

Once again, welcome!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

smokerx
#11 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:11:56 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

welcome to nexus

OMG man 100+ ? 160mg hot spot ? wow that should blast off 4 men Smile I definitely think you have you smoking technique wrong. you can not even take 160mg without wasting at least half of it. and 3 to 5 hits ? if i get to second one that is really a miracle Very happy

GVG + copper or steel mesh and torch lighter and you wont need more than 50mg. read gibran2 thread about using GVG

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Urban Spaceman
#12 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:16:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Put a bed of herbs or get liquid pad/copper scrub, your dmt most definitely can melt through 8 screens in the GVG. And bic lighter is way less effective than a torch lighter, so get one. When you do these two things, try with 30mg and in one hit, you'll go farthest than you've ever been I suspect Smile

Thanks for the copper scrub tip; is this copper scrub the stuff used as a means of washing stubborn things off of a hard surface? I think I understand what scrub you mean. I used a torch on the GVG but as I switched to the Eclipse Vaporizer, a bic lighter works better as I can get it to just the right amount of heat, but I will for sure use your method in the GVG in a week when I give it a go again. I would be surprised if 30mg with the copper scrub in it would take me farther than I have ever been since the Eclipse is designed ina way that nothing can melt through; think of it as a small glass vial screwed into a mouthpiece, the spice goes into the bottom of the jar and you heat the bottom of the jar to release vapors into the mouthpiece which are then inhaled. You have far more exp doing this, though, so I will for sure give your technique a shot the next time, I would love for you to be right. If for some reason your method doesn;t work, I might as well use it rectally everytime as it uses just over my smoked dose and lasts over an hour Very happy I am so excited that I found a new, more efficient way, but I would still like to master the art of vaping it correctly.
I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

Urban Spaceman
#13 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:21:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
welcome to nexus

OMG man 100+ ? 160mg hot spot ? wow that should blast off 4 men Smile I definitely think you have you smoking technique wrong. you can not even take 160mg without wasting at least half of it. and 3 to 5 hits ? if i get to second one that is really a miracle Very happy

GVG + copper or steel mesh and torch lighter and you wont need more than 50mg. read gibran2 thread about using GVG

I am able to get as much dmt smoke/vapor as i need without coughing, im blessed with strong lungs but cursed with damaged ones, heh. I have read the gibran thread along with many others concerning the GVG, I wouldn't consider myself a "newbie" when it comes to Mr. Deem, I have done my fair share of research, though I didn't think that it could melt through 8 mesh screens and I even checked to see if it did and it didnt seem like it. Either way, I got some good tips here and will be using them.

And to Corpus, no, I am not on any meds that would interfere with DMT or even serotonin for that matter.
I can fly
I'm a super-sonic guy!

here comes the twist
I don't exist!

Macre
#14 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Very happy

You've written a great introduction essay. Participate where you can in the nursery, and you'll be promoted in no time. Sounds like you have alot to share with our community, I'll look forward to reading more from your experiences.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

HBFrank
#15 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:47:46 PM

Frank

I've been a fan of the Bonzo's since the late 60's... they were a great band. Spent many a trip listening to their records....