We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
thevoid introduction Options

thevoid
#1 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:59:54 AM

Jeremy

Hello, to begin thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your community.
As an introduction I think I'll explain what has led me to this forum and why I'm excited to be a part of it.
For several years I've been intrigued by psychedelics and where they can take and show me. About a year ago now a friend who was extracting his own dmt at the time offered me the chance to try it with him. I had little knowledge about it and had no expectations for my first time. Upon reentering this world from that first experience I felt a profound sense of humility and infinite wonder for where our minds can go and what is really possible in this existence. I know few people personally who have shared this experience and through my searching I've found this group I hope I can connect with.
Aside from that I am planning on performing my own extractions at some point and will probably be looking for a little more explanation and help with that.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, I hope you'll respond and provide me with some of your own thoughts.
-thevoid

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 5/17/2011 10:16:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello thevoid,
I had similar circumstances, I didn't knew any people who were doing psychedelics. By joining this forum, this changed.

To your extraction: you probably won't need that much help - just get a read on the teks and do as they say.

Have fun

Kyro
elusive illusion

Skeet
#3 Posted : 5/19/2011 1:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend.

I ended up here for very similar reasons as your own. This is probably the most intelligent and mature group of people on this subject I have ever found. Anyways, enjoy my friend, and if you get stuck on anything, well, you are in the right place.