We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone ! Options

motorhash
#1 Posted : 5/17/2011 7:02:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont know how to start this introduction but here we go !!!
I`m 26 years old !
I was born in Brazil, right now I live in California !
My journey started really early in Brazil.
My first love is weed, I love it so much I cant describe it . lol
I`ve done a lot of drugs but only psychedelics made sense to me.

I think my history starts like this :

I was in this private party in Brazil, on a killer island for only 200 people.
this party was amazing a lot of good Moroccan hash and really good lsd !
the reason why i`m only talking about this 2 drugs is because they were the only ones I had !
all the party was doing coke, there was so much coke in this party you guys wouldn't believe .
The funny thing was, the party had arrange a ayahuasca ritual with a real amazon shaman !!
At that time I was 19 years old I knew nothing about dmt or ayahuasca !
The shaman was going crazy afraid he couldn't perform his ritual because theres no one to participate ! since they were all high on coke
So since I was the only one who wasn't doing coke.....and I was a vegetarian at the time !
He came and asked me to be initialized into the ritual !!!! I was fucking scared, at first I didn't want to do it !
but he convinced me to .
It was amazing guys, my life changed so much since this day !
The experience I had I should write it some other post ! and I will

But since that day I felt in love for the whole thing ! it was a very spiritual experience for me !
I had a chance to get some really good DMT in amsterdam once which it was the best experience I ever had !

Now a days I grow weed in CA for medical patients and I dont know anyone here !
I`m here for 2 years now and I`m happy for everything but I`m so sad for not being around all this experience that I had !

I have been studying a lot how to extract dmt from mimosa hostilis. and I just did my first extraction !
I`m still waiting to be done !
hope all comes out well !

this is a killer community and I hope to be a positive part of it !
sorry for my english !!!
think positive and love always
motorhash attached the following image(s):
DSC00018.JPG (486kb) downloaded 63 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/17/2011 8:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey man, welcome to the nexus.

congrats on your extract, though the pic is a bit vague, I'm sure you got some nice spice there Smile Have you got a proper smoking device for it yet? If not I can highly recommend the GVG.

Can you tell us more about what using aya or psychedelics in general means to you?

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

In.the.light
#3 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:11:48 AM

Mark

I just joined but welcome!

I'd love to hear about your experience with the shaman and how it changed you.

I have been to Brazil and I could only imagine what it was like growing up there.

I look forward to hearing more Smile
In a hallway of mirrors with quick sand floors...

motorhash
#4 Posted : 5/17/2011 10:06:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys !
ayahuasca and Dmt are very spiritual to me !

In Brazil they have a religion called Santo dime. thats the religion that drinks ayahuasca in rituals !
you can find churches everywhere !

People that go to this churches believe that when a bad person with bad karma (bad not only with other people but bad with yourself too) take ayahuasca this person cant really breakthrough ............ because they have all this bad energy inside them, thats why they vomit and I have seen people even shit their pants !
usually they get clean after that and are able to breakthrough

When you are a good person you actually have the chance to connect with other spirits or whatever you want to call this higher forces, you have this amazing experience !
some people even get their dreams to come true ! and thats why they call Santo dime, meaning Santo = Saint, dime = give me
The saint that will give you what you want !
I only learned all of this after I had my first experience, I knew nothing about ayahuasca !

The first ayahuasca experience I had, I talked to amazing spirits (I prefer calling them spirits) and all they asked me was what I wanted from life ?!
I and talked to them about music, how much I loved music and music meant everything for me !

Long story short, believe it or not, a week later I realized all this amazing things started to happen for me in the music area !

This was more than real for me !
I started to study and uderstand more ayahuasca !
went to this churches and talked to people in Brazil that were involved with ayahuasca !
Everyday I would wake up take a shot of ayahuasca and pray !
not for satisfaction, but I felt I couldn't turn my back away from something that did so much for me !

For 3 years now I have been away from it and things are totally different !
But when you really want something you have to do whatever it takes to get it !
and with so much info out there........... I had to try some dmt extraction !

I`m not telling people to believe in what writing here.......... I believe everyone has a way of interpreting everything in this world !
and this was my way of understanding ayahuasca !!
the reason why I use dmt and ayahuasca is because I fell I`m a better person when i`m doing it !

some people might tell you don't do dmt or ayahuasca when you are sad or have problems, but thats when I like to do it !
make me see the truth and make me think !
sometimes my mind feels like its block with so much bad energy, even though you know what to do to change that, you might not have the strength to do it
nothing like dmt, to clean your pipes !

About the picture, thats the best I could take, its hard to see anything cause the naphtha is so clear and the glass dish was on the freezer for more than 24 hrs now!
but the naphtha looks like it has some little shits of ice, hope those are the crystals !

Enoon
#5 Posted : 5/17/2011 11:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you freeze naphtha I would not leave it open in the freezer. Use a jar with a lid, otherwise water will find its way into the naphtha. It's also easier to decant and reuse the naphtha if you use a jar, I would imagine.

wow aya every day? how strong were these aya shots you would take every morning?

why have you been away from it for so long? Can't you make your own where you are at at the moment?#

cheers
Enoon
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---

motorhash
#6 Posted : 5/17/2011 11:45:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the info man, I just put the lid on all the glass dishes ! if water gets in can it fuck up the extraction ?

the ayahuasca shot was about 4 tbsp !
I would feel a body high sensation, beginning of psychedelics !

today I prefer dmt more than ayahuasca ! I feel it delivers more what I need .
I don't know why I didn't look for infos earlier !
I thought people didn't really know about this here !
and I thought making dmt was something out of this world.
I actually I`m very surprised to see so many people doing their own extractions here in the US
I feel this is the right way of smoking dmt, you doing it yourself !

its like growing your first dank bud , when it comes out good you will have a great time !

Enoon
#7 Posted : 5/17/2011 12:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah being self-reliant is really nice and saves all the shady business plus the uncertainty of what is really in your product, how pure it is, etc.
I was growing some mushrooms for a while, and that was probably the coolest feeling ever. Being able to sort of generate that which can alter my consciousness out of my own power... extractions are similar in this way, though maybe one down the hierarchy of energetic awesomeness Smile

water in your extraction is just a bit annoying but won't really fuck it up. it just evaporates slower than naphtha, and that kind of trouble is unnecessary.

I still like oral dmt more than smoked. smoked is just too fast for me to really remember enough of the experience. Maybe I'm using too much Razz
---
---

motorhash
#8 Posted : 5/18/2011 9:15:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just thought it would be nice to post it !
motorhash attached the following image(s):
DSC00025.JPG (784kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
DSC00028.JPG (822kb) downloaded 31 time(s).

Enoon
#9 Posted : 5/18/2011 9:19:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

congrats Very happy
looks yummy!!!
---
---

endlessness
#10 Posted : 5/18/2011 9:30:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Legal ver mais um irmão no forum Pleased

That DMT looks nice, congrats on the success!

Are you considering going back to ayahuasca use now or interested in trying the analogues (mimosa/rue) or pharmahuasca (extracted dmt + extracted harmalas) ?

How are you smoking your dmt now?

See you around!

motorhash
#11 Posted : 5/18/2011 8:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks guys......Ennon thanks for the id info....that really helped me !
Endlesssness fucking killer to see a brother around !!!
I`m so happy guys
Ayahuasca is my next mission I really like it, and I want to see if I can make some as well !
the other ones you talked about, to tell you the truth, I never heard about it, I have to search for some info !
I use A vape pipe.....old school !!! do you guys like it ?? or do you use something different ?!