We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello travelers! Options

In.the.light
#1 Posted : 5/17/2011 1:39:10 AM

Mark

Id like to start by saying I've used nexus as a resource to my research of DMT and it has helped a lot and for that I am very gracious of all of your support.
I became interested in the molecule about 5 or 6 years ago by hearing Joe Rogan talk about it on a YouTube interview about psychedelics. I was already an avid psychedelic journeymen and was very intrigued by his description of the geometric shapes and the beings you encounter. Basically after that I fell into a black hole of research regarding the DMT molecule. I read Rick Strassmen's The Spirit Molecule which is amazing and very informative in my opinion, I read people's thoughts and experiences on forums quite often, I talk with people who have experienced the wonders of DMT, and I try and find as many video documentation on theories about DMT and experiences while on it. It has really been a long road to where I am today a someone who feels they understand the molecule to the most one can understand, now understanding where we go while on it is another story but I have theories very much like all of yours.
I can remember the first time I ate mushrooms being so amazing and seeing the earth breathin and seeing things as alive as I'd ever seen them, which made me want to do it again. I loved how deep it aloud me to get and how introspective I would become which quickly led to me ignoring the visuals and trying to use them to dive into my self conscious and really connect with the earth and the universe. Keep in mind I had no clue what DMT was at this point. I have ha many out of body type experiences with mushrooms where I would feel as if I was in a state of aware paralysis if that makes sense? I would lay and meditate to the point of conversation with my self and some other intellect. I have learned a lot about myself by doing this and it really helped me learn to appreciate humans who I'm not very fond of but I've learned to cut some slack because most of us are really trying to be good and really just want to survive.
Now I have only experienced a full breakthrough on DMT one time and it was so intense I had to come on here and officially become a part of this community. This was last night and it was beautiful. I can't say that it was enlightening but it definitely brought me to the happiest place I'd ever been. I can remember taking the dose in one hit and I don't recall exhaling, just being amazed by the swirls of what reminded me of the way oil looks when mixed with water and gets hit by light. Then te concept of even being a human was gone, I heard snaps, cracks, and the sound of the tearing of dimensions as some call it which I now know what they mean. At first the noises were startling and strange only very briefly did I even realize I was me. The sounds continued like fireworks in my brain and I was swept into a vortex of vibrant colors that seemed so organic, I was amazed. I couldn't remember what i had done to get where i was, let alone who I was, which was scary but the thoughts brought me to remember i had done DMT. I felt deja vu and that's when I heard a lick of the solo in Comfortably Numb, which I guess my friend had put on as i was taking the hit. Now the lick I heard is about 3 mins into the song or more so for a few minutes I was completely in another world. I most definitely had a distinct thought of "I've been here before" I guess I was smiling the entire time. When I heard the song I remember "this is what DMT sounds like" and "of course this is what's on when I'm seeing this" it's all very hard to remember in order.
Needless to say I was astonished and couldn't help but to just enjoy it very materialistically because it was so great and consuming. I can really say I feel closer to the earth and its creatures now and even more so closer to what ever else is out there. I feel as if I became one with the is-ness once again only after about 12 hours of being away from that world so I guess it was enlightening but it takes awhile to ponder what you learned. I'd really like to do it again in silence so there is nothing to remind me of my carbon based body lying on my friends bed. I think I could get deeper and not be so blown away by how amazing everything looks. If the sounds I heard in the beginning were beings in the spirit realm they most certainly scared me a bit and that possibly scared them away and then they threw me into the wonderful vibrant landscape of which I had became a part of. I look forward to letting them communicate with me and I look forward to communicating with all of you. Thank you for reading this, I feel like I could type more but I'm kind of getting a headache Smile
In a hallway of mirrors with quick sand floors...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

scooby
#2 Posted : 5/17/2011 5:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice to meet you! wonderful post btw!
Anything I say on this forum is pure fiction. Nothing I say is true please don't take me seriously.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today."

In.the.light
#3 Posted : 5/17/2011 6:06:18 AM

Mark

Nice to meet you too! And thank you!
I'm sure a lot of this could be in other sections but I think this little bit sums me up as a spiritual journeymen Smile

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/17/2011 8:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

So by your avatar and your mention of music, I take it you play the guitar too ? If you do, did you ever try playing when tripping?

Im glad you had a good dmt experience! Are you also planning on consuming it orally some day?

By the way I suggest adding some spaces there between paragraphs for easier reading

See you around Smile

In.the.light
#5 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:05:30 AM

Mark

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

So by your avatar and your mention of music, I take it you play the guitar too ? If you do, did you ever try playing when tripping?

Im glad you had a good dmt experience! Are you also planning on consuming it orally some day?

By the way I suggest adding some spaces there between paragraphs for easier reading

See you around Smile

Thank you!

Yes I play guitar and no I have not on DMT yet? I have on mushrooms, LSD, and MDMA tho. Sometimes it is awesome and sometimes I just feel kinda like "what is this in my hands right now?" but other times I come up with some really interesting phrases almost before I even play them. it's really cool.

I would like to enjoy a orally induced DMT trip. Is that your preferred method? How do you recommend it being done? I am just now trying to figure out the most enjoyable method of ingestion.

I will add spaces and I did in my recent "first steps into hyperspace" post where I go into detail of my only breakthrough i've had so far.

See you around as well my friend Smile

Enoon
#6 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:15:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

In.the.light wrote:

I would like to enjoy a orally induced DMT trip. Is that your preferred method? How do you recommend it being done? I am just now trying to figure out the most enjoyable method of ingestion.

hey and welcome,

I think no one can really tell you what is the most enjoyable... personally I prefer oral over vaporized for the length of the experience. I have only tried pharmahuasca so far because I try to avoid anything that is said to produce more nausea than necessary. As far as pharma goes, I find it very enjoyable, but more importantly also very beneficial, interesting, revealing, etc.
A lot of people however claim that pharma lacks some kind of ephemeral spirit that is found in making traditional ayahuasca. In any case it is said to be different, so I guess if you want to know you'll have to try and see which suits you best Smile

much love, strenght, courage and awareness for your journey through this adventure called life

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

In.the.light
#7 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:27:05 AM

Mark

Thanks for the pointers Enoon!

The thing is I don't know where the DMT was extracted from that I got? I asked AFOAF where and how it was made and he was unsure, saying he knew it was made with everclear and an inhibitor.

I am in the process of my first MHRB extraction using lye, which i would've preferred using Pickling Lime but I gotta start somewhere.

A really strange thing about all of this is I decided to go sober for 2 weeks as a detox and after a week I decided I wanted to try DMT for the first time when I was done. So I looked into the extraction and ordered MHRB on Ebay last week, then Saturday one of my best friends who had been looking for DMT for me during my 2nd week of sobriety said he found it. This lined up the Sunday of my goal of a 2 weeks detox!! such an amazing coincidence! And then to top it all off I woke up this morning to an email that you can't buy MHRB on Ebay anymore? is the universe talking to me or what? Smile

Enoon
#8 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

In.the.light wrote:
Thanks for the pointers Enoon!

The thing is I don't know where the DMT was extracted from that I got? I asked AFOAF where and how it was made and he was unsure, saying he knew it was made with everclear and an inhibitor.

uhm... I don't know of any extractions that use everclear... I would be wary of something from an unknown source. Mimosa may not be sold on ebay anymore but there are still sources that sell it, which you should be able to find in our suppliers section. I would always go for a self-extracted product if I had the option.

In.the.light wrote:
I am in the process of my first MHRB extraction using lye, which i would've preferred using Pickling Lime but I gotta start somewhere.

Lye is fine to use. Just wear gloves and goggles. Lye is really only NaOH, and aside from it's causticity there's nothing to worry about it, as long as you have pure lye.
With pickling lime you have the solubility problem - it really doesn't dissolve very well in water and thus it's harder to get the ph right, afaik.
I like lye, it gets the job done.

In.the.light wrote:
A really strange thing about all of this is I decided to go sober for 2 weeks as a detox and after a week I decided I wanted to try DMT for the first time when I was done. So I looked into the extraction and ordered MHRB on Ebay last week, then Saturday one of my best friends who had been looking for DMT for me during my 2nd week of sobriety said he found it. This lined up the Sunday of my goal of a 2 weeks detox!! such an amazing coincidence! And then to top it all off I woke up this morning to an email that you can't buy MHRB on Ebay anymore? is the universe talking to me or what? Smile

Well, I wouldn't put too much into some synchronous events happening...
I wish you the best if you decide to try what you have, but as I said above I would go for my own extract, or one from a trusted source over something that you don't know about, any day, even if it meant waiting a week longer.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction