We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ACO shroom substitute Options

JackCastle
#1 Posted : 5/16/2011 3:51:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am just posting cause I just wanted to ask as anyone had any experience with 4- ACO - dmt its a shroom substitute that converts into psylocin in your body and I am just curious to know if anyone has had any experience with this cause SWIM gave me some to sample its a 20MG capsule so if anyone can give me some feedback and let me know how the trip was or if it was good no bad after effects or anything like that any information would be good.
And also this is a question that I have been wanting to ask for those of you out there who have had experience with mushrooms and have also tried 4-aco I was wondering does the 4 ACO give you body tension cause one thing I would have to say I dislike about mushrooms is the body tension I cant stand that and I am just curious if the 4 ACO leaves the effect out cause I love shrooming but I just hate the body tension during the peak.
All feed back is much appreciated in advance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SHroomtroll
#2 Posted : 5/16/2011 12:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most people can´t tell the difference between it and the real thing, i never tried so can´t say.

20mg is supposed to be around 1,5-2gram cubensis.

seven7seven
#3 Posted : 5/16/2011 3:40:42 PM

Stewie

I found almost everyone likes 20mg of 4-aco-DMT (just as much or more to about 3g of shrooms). Remember though, it is an RC, and nobody really knows if it is just a prodrug for psilocin or active on it's own. It may surprise you at it's differences from shrooms, especially at higher dosages.

Korey
#4 Posted : 5/16/2011 4:24:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My experiences with 4-AcO-DMT have been wonderful. Similar to mushrooms, but a little bit different as well, it's missing a little bit of something compared to a mushroom experience, imo, but it is still definitely a useful tool.

I don't experience any body tension when I ingest fungus, but I did notice there was a lack of euphoria for me with the 4-AcO-DMT. I find if you like mushrooms, you will like this compound. Visually, classic tyrptamine patterning and a beautiful enhancement of color. With 30mg peoples faces were illuminated with jewel like gold balls, cascading from their ears...hard for me to explain. As for most of my experiences, when I wasn't in a trance state, I was very aware of my animal body, and had an extremely positive body image perception, completely animalistic.

4-AcO-DMT is actually my favorite synthetic thus far.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Newfoundland
#5 Posted : 5/16/2011 5:26:22 PM

Jeff

4-Aco-DMT is awesome, i used to trip on shrooms once a month, about 6 months ago this replaced shrooms for me. Dont need to go through all the effort of growing shrooms anymore lol. Personally i like 4-Aco-DMT better, the body tention is completely gone for me, it is a very clean high for me. The only thing i find different from 4-ACO-DMT and shrooms is the visuals are a lot more DMT like then Shrooms. On doses 30mg and higher it felt like i was almost going to BLAST OFF.

You know when you smoke DMT in a joint, i find the effects of 4-aco-dmt similar to that, except it lasts 3-4 hours long. It has always been very beautiful for me.
"Everything i say is Fiction, for those who dont understand Pleased"