We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
36 Hours, 1 Tab Options

easyrider
#21 Posted : 5/15/2011 4:10:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some street acid will have some sort of taste, usually metallic. That stems from the impurities during the synthesis, though. LSD definitely doesn't last two days, especially with one tab. Don't take that batch of "acid" anymore.
"'Most men will not swιm before they are able to.' Is not that witty? Naturally, they won't swιm! They are born for the solid earth, not for the water. And naturally they won't think. They are made for life, not for thought. Yes, and he who thinks, what's more, he who makes thought his business, he may go far in it, but he has bartered the solid earth for the water all the same, and one day he will drown."

— Hermann Hesse

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Korey
#22 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:33:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had around fifty experiences with LSD, and around six experiences with DOB.

The issue with people not being able to tell the difference between DOx and LSD is ignorance of psychedelics and how to use them. The head space LSD has to offer and the head space of DOx are remarkably different, not even close. Mostly all psychedelics resemble themselves at low "sub tripping" doses, and even some of the visuals DOB have to offer can be just as intricate and beautiful as LSD, but it is obviously a phenethylamine at a recreational dose. With one milligram of DOB, I find it is not like LSD at all. In my experience in Texas, I've come across MANY people who can't tell the difference between DOB and LSD, and many people have most likely never even had LSD. When someone tells me they have good acid and it turns out to be DOB, I become immediately suspect of their expertise in this area. Most of these people I find frequent the rave or festival scene, and dose pretty recklessly.

If you tripped for 36 hours, you did not ingest LSD, plain and simple. I've taken upwards of a milligram(1,000ug) of LSD before and my experience only lasted around 19 hours.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

JackCastle
#23 Posted : 5/16/2011 6:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never heard of that. Pure lsd is tasteless I have heard reports of it tasting sort of metallic never personally experiencing that my self. But I have to agree with some of the others it sounded like you took some DOC I have taken it a few times and the way your making it sound , sounds something akin to DOC effects.

TrippingYoungLad
#24 Posted : 5/16/2011 11:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Korey wrote:
The head space LSD has to offer and the head space of DOx are remarkably different, not even close.

Thats interesting because the first 11 or so hours had a head space that i had felt before with other tabs from other sources but after that the tripping became a bit like a rollercoaster dipping and then picking back up again around about every hour and very suddenly with a differant head space i havent felt before and want to know if youve ever come accross a mix of LSD and a DOx?

TrippingYoungLad
#25 Posted : 5/16/2011 11:35:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
What was the image on the blotter? a few years ago alot of ohm blotters were around that was DOB

The image was yellow or a light orange swirl kinda tie dye ish but they were very beautiful upon the first look from everyone made them go "woooh"

PREV12