We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
36 Hours, 1 Tab Options

TrippingYoungLad
#1 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if anyone has had a two day trip off a single tab? In my area at least the acid is inconsistant and this acid was a breth of fresh air, also this was the first acid ive had to have a taste and was wondering if this may have indicated to the potencey/purity?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:59:55 AM

LSD does not last that long.

LSD does not have a taste.

DOx compounds like DOB, DOC, and DOM DO have a taste, however. They also last much, much longer than LSD.

Sounds like you definitely dosed one of these chemicals, not real LSD.

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 1:00:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you dont have acid, you have something else. Acid shouldnt go longer than like 12 hours. 36-48 hours?..that is not LSD.
Long live the unwoke.

TrippingYoungLad
#4 Posted : 5/15/2011 1:56:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
LSD does not last that long.

LSD does not have a taste.

DOx compounds like DOB, DOC, and DOM DO have a taste, however. They also last much, much longer than LSD.

Sounds like you definitely dosed one of these chemicals, not real LSD.

It was LSD i was dropping with three others two of which had the same tabs and who had tripped well over 50 times myself only 6 and they had had LSD that tasted like that, the tripping was the same (but much more visual) and the taste could only be described as LSD really chronic LSD, and sorry but i don't have much experiance with those other chemicals and would like to know if they induce the same type of triping because if they do it might not have been be acid.

۩
#5 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:06:41 AM

You provided data that proves what you ingested is not LSD. This post of yours further proves your friends incompetence in properly identifying psychedelic drugs. Do not trust anyone who tells you that their LSD is "chronic." That's a term for cannabis for crying out loud.

You asked the professionals, and you got an answer.

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:11:29 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

i can only see that happening if you took multiple tabs deff not from one would nice though.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

TrippingYoungLad
#7 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:17:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was verry nice and I trust those people they are the only people id trust to identify psychedelics chronic is the only way to describe the taste as it just tasted like the acid was dancing on my tounge an experience like to that of biting into raw ginger(not the taste the feeling) i also havent talked to them since the trip so i don't know if everybody had as long a trip as me

ragabr
#8 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:22:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD doesn't taste like that, or last that long, even if you redose.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:43:05 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I really don't understand why you would come here asking a question and then insist that the answers you are getting are incorrect.

It is widely known that acid has neither odor nor taste...this is why drug dogs cannot detect it

Erowid wrote:
LSD is tastless, odourless and invisible thus you can never tell if
it actually is a trip you are getting, or something stronger like PCP

You didn't ingest LSD...if your friends are claiming that this was acid (taste and all) and that they've had this "acid" before, they did not ingest LSD...your friends do not know what they are talking about. Listen to what the people here are telling you, I guarantee they have more experience with these compounds than either you or your friends, and they've done the research as well.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

TrippingYoungLad
#10 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:55:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand how it does not sound like LSD,I did not think it was acid at first and thought of spitting it out still now im not sure but upon further research the effects don't match with any others im sorry if i come accross rude or something and i do appriciate the input and would like to know of any other substance that has the same effects of LSD but last that long (besides those already put forth)

TrippingYoungLad
#11 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recomend everybody reading also reads "Does LSD Have a Taste"
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14122

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:16:38 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Yea, it's a good read and while it does present subjective reports of LSD tasting "electric" or having metallic undercurrents, it doesn't carry any real weight here, imo. It's possible that these are purely subjective or self-generated tastes, it's possible that the LSD had other impurities in it, the taste was from the blotter (as suggested in the very thread you linked...in fact the vast majority of that thread seems to corroborate that the flavor you tasted is out of the norm for real lsd) or a number of other plausible circumstances. This in no way, shape or form changes the fact that that pure LSD is a colorless, odorless liquid according to ALL the scientific literature on it.

Additionally, I would say the marked taste of "chronic" is rather different than either "electricity" or metallic tang. While you do say that it felt like it was "dancing on your tongue", you also specifically establish that statement was in reference to the sensation and not the taste. As ۩ said, a DOx is the most likely culprit.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

TrippingYoungLad
#13 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:25:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Which DOx would you say? i sould add that there was no large increase in energy yet sleep was out of the question

spacegiraffe
#14 Posted : 5/15/2011 4:02:46 AM

^_^

Could be 2C-G or something long lasting from the 2C family. Might also be DOB, DOC or DOM as people have already said.
Quote:
Give up already. Some people say you should never give up but don't be foolish. Knowing when to give up is important for both survival and is vital to being able to learn effectively. Giving up on some tasks gives you more time and energy to focus on other more important tasks. This may confuse or annoy you, some people have more ambition and determination than sense, but I'll give you some examples to illustrate my point:

You should give up on being like everyone else so you can be true to yourself. Give up on an easy mundane life so that you can live life sincerely. Give up on feeling safe and secure so you can live your dreams. Give up on being perfect so you can be your best. Life is all about trade-offs. There is no right or wrong way to live your life but that doesn't mean you can act however you want and still achieve anything you want. To add something you must remove something else. To achieve something you must give up on something else.

jamie
#15 Posted : 5/15/2011 4:35:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

personally if you dont know what it is, I would be cautious if even take it again at all. Who knows what side effects random mystery drugs have..
Long live the unwoke.

tacodude
#16 Posted : 5/15/2011 4:41:14 AM
Tacoman! DOO DA DOO

No one here will know what it is... Unless you run your tab through lab tests there is no way to know for sure. One thing I do know is that is not LSD.
If you are reading my post you should be reading this, Understand I am very immature and sarcastic anything said by me should be consider as such unless it is more than 3 sentences long.

Call me out if needed, but also remember to treat others the way you would like to be treated Very happy

TrippingYoungLad
#17 Posted : 5/15/2011 6:55:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeh i dont think ill be getting those tabs again any time soon

SHroomtroll
#18 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What was the image on the blotter? a few years ago alot of ohm blotters were around that was DOB

joedirt
#19 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:02:18 PM

Not I

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I really don't understand why you would come here asking a question and then insist that the answers you are getting are incorrect.

It is widely known that acid has neither odor nor taste...this is why drug dogs cannot detect it

Erowid wrote:
LSD is tastless, odourless and invisible thus you can never tell if
it actually is a trip you are getting, or something stronger like PCP

You didn't ingest LSD...if your friends are claiming that this was acid (taste and all) and that they've had this "acid" before, they did not ingest LSD...your friends do not know what they are talking about. Listen to what the people here are telling you, I guarantee they have more experience with these compounds than either you or your friends, and they've done the research as well.

Personally LSD alway's had a very slight alkaline taste to me... But certainly it won't last 36 hours. You couldn't get enough on one blotter for that.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Jin
#20 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:20:15 PM

yes

well i am an amateur when it comes to spice but as far as LSD is concerned i have had way over 500-600 trips for the last 8-10 yrs since i was 18 i have always had the pleasure to come across Alice , well enough of my bragging Very happy now about your post my friend.......
LSD has no taste , the taste comes from the blotter itself and the vials i used to get were always flavoured with mint , i remember cinnamon flavoured drops as well
its best to get whole sheets or vials from good friends rather than a single tab or drop at a party as you don't really know what you get
the longest trip of my life was for 24 hrs but not on 1 tab -- here is the story of the trip , i ate 5 tabs of acid(all at once ) + then i drank champagne bottle within the next 1 hour + then i drank ounces of marijuana tea for next several hours and ate 1/2 a gram of hashish after 12 hrs of tripping , this was in the mountains well even on such a horrific dose as i was a fool then , the trip still lasted 12 hrs + 12 hrs of after effects , so even on 5 tabs the trip still lasts mostly 12 hrs the rest are after effects

infact acid lasts only 4 hrs , then comes 4 hrs of after effects and if the dose was good then comes another 4 hrs of blissful relaxation making it total 12 hrs maximum in reality
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

12NEXT