We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-ho-dmt infusion Options

icekila
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 10:11:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I was wandering is it possible to have 5-ho-DMT freebase and infuse into a herb using acetone? what the best herb to use and what leaf to 5-ho-DMT ratio?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I use bufotenine:caapi at a ratio of 3:7. Acetone's fine for this purpose.

I generally keep the bufotenien ratio quite low because it's quite harsh to smoke for me. I can't smoke it on it's own and I have to infuse onto a leaf. I have to smoke quite a lot of material to get me there, but it's pretty good once you do.

What I highly recommend to get the most out of the experience, once you're into bufotenine space, smoke some 1:1 changa to make things really interesting.

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 4:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I make mine strong enough so that 3-4 large hits will get me there, and I dont low dose bufotenine. Bufotenine is the only one I want to either take a large dose or no dose at all because it makes me so sick low doses just arent worth it. I dont take it often at all anymore but it is interesting. I usually infuse it into some peppermint and caapi, with some caapi extract..sometimes I add mugwort and salvia as well..with bufotenine you want vasodialating herbs..
Long live the unwoke.

icekila
#4 Posted : 5/14/2011 4:44:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies.

icekila
#5 Posted : 5/18/2011 11:47:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a couple of questions, What leaf should infused to?, can you give me measurments in grams?, 20-30mg of bufo in a single pipe dose, What cheap herb would be the best? Thanks