We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello nexians! My introduction... Options

colton165
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 4:54:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow journeymen! Im a long time lurker here, trying to get more active (id like to post in the REAL forums, I have a few very specific questions I need to ask; but in due time)!

I'd just like to say that I love how open, helpful, caring, and loving the community is here. It really has a sense if family, and id like to become a member of said family. While I am not as experienced as others here, I can definitely say that my life has been changed by what experience I do have, and that I am open for any helpful and positive information that will advance my mind and spirit, and as effect; my soul.

Thank you for providing a place for us to discuss and relate to one another, and help each other in this very real connective experience that so many never experience, yet it is more 'real' than our 'reality' itself, it seems. I hope to become accepted here, and I hope that I will be able to help.others based on my own experience!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ewok
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 5:53:07 AM

Welcome colton165, yes it really is like a family here a continuously growing family, I'm sure you will love being apart of it.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

colton165
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 1:55:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for your words, ewok. I already love it here, and im not even really a true member yet!

Enoon
#4 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:31:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi colton165, welcome to the forums.

I'm sure it won't be long before you will have full access, but in the mean time I hope you still enjoy the nursery. It's quite lively here and many good discussions, questions and experiences are put forth here. So if there is anything you feel like getting out there, go for it.

The nexus is amazing, because every member makes it so. I think we all share the responsibility for this openness and lovingness and the level of communication that is present here.

I'm not sure I agree with you on the point that the psychedelic experiences are 'more real' than regular reality. They certainly have a different quality, intensity etc. to them, but I would not go so far to say they are more real. Reality itself is a kind of iffy term that really isn't well defined and used in very different manners quite often. For myself, all I can say is that the experiences so far have been greatly beneficial for my continuous divulging of my inner selves, my overcoming or transcending things that held me back, and my appreciation of the mystery of the world that is all around us...

May I ask in what context (inner or outer) you engage in psychedelic activities? Which ones have you tried and how do you process the experiences? What are your future plans? Do you follow a certain practice - traditional, progressive, individual?

much love to you
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction