We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi everybody Options

polomex
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 12:55:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody, im 18 and im from montreal. Soon i was 14, i was interested into hallucinogenes substances. When i first heard about DMT, i've try it ... OMG!!! i like it so much! i was able to discover new things about life and it inspire me to make electtronic songs (hardstyle). So here's my presentation. I'm very intewrested in this forum for his extraction section cause im interest to make my own DMT (I like sciences).

P.S.: Sorry for my very bad english ... i speak alot more french xD

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 1:19:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

Which psychedelics did you try so far? Did you try dmt yet? What is your interest, vaporizing or oral use too?

Do check the FAQ and the wiki in general as all information is there, and if theres anything you dont understand about extractions or whatever, feel free to ask. Your english is just fine Smile

polomex
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 1:57:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

in psychedelics, ive try mushrooms (home-grow), salvia, mdma, mda, DMT, LSD, 2c-b.

So yes i've try DMT twice. Ive only done vaporizing due to the small dose that i was in possession. I'm not very interest in oral use cause i like it to be quick and profund as trip. But i would like to give it a try ... what's the best way to do it?

and i was wondering what is the best way to smoke dmt?

۩
#4 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:11:01 AM

polomex wrote:
in psychedelics, ive try mushrooms (home-grow), salvia, mdma, mda, DMT, LSD, 2c-b.

So yes i've try DMT twice. Ive only done vaporizing due to the small dose that i was in possession. I'm not very interest in oral use cause i like it to be quick and profund as trip. But i would like to give it a try ... what's the best way to do it?

and i was wondering what is the best way to smoke dmt?

My signature link may be able to help you out some.Cool

polomex
#5 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:39:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow thanks alot!! very helpful Very happy