We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
New Rival to the GVG? Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#21 Posted : 5/16/2011 2:39:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exactly gibran2, I'm sure someone could adapt the healthstone products into something that works like the GVG. It would be great if one or both of these companies would make a product that works like the GVG but could be placed on any number of other smoking devices. I love my erbo pipe, but it would be wonderful if I could vape with it with a GVG type head attachment. Its probably just a matter of time.

Peace & thanks
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shishigami
#22 Posted : 5/16/2011 4:34:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I ran into some people at a Shpongle concert who I think were talking about this.

They said it didn't work.

onethousandk
#23 Posted : 6/4/2011 7:14:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

actualfactual wrote:
mine is on the way!

Have you had an opportunity to use yours yet?

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
ragabr wrote:
Good to see some competition though, and that they sell the carbide foam by itself.

Yeah, this is definitely a good thing for the innovative people here at the Nexus.

It would be cool to outfit The KeyV2 with some of the carbide foam.

This would be awesome. Anyone had a chance to try this?

smokerx
#24 Posted : 6/4/2011 9:53:50 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Here you can watch it in action. It looks to me that if that was spice it would be totally burned. I think GVG at the moment is the best. These pipes looks cool and I am sure they work well but for spice I would always go for GVG.

Has anyone tried it yet ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

SHroomtroll
#25 Posted : 6/6/2011 2:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m thinking about just buying the foam part and stuffing it down my normal glass pipe and see if it fits.

the gvg is a bit to steep fornow but i really need to start vaping my changa instead of smoking it.

OpeningPandorasBox
#26 Posted : 6/13/2011 8:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
ragabr wrote:
Good to see some competition though, and that they sell the carbide foam by itself.

Yeah, this is definitely a good thing for the innovative people here at the Nexus.

It would be cool to outfit The KeyV2 with some of the carbide foam.

It would be quite easy and I would be willing to try it if they were priced more reasonably. Right now they can charge whatever they want for the foam piece since no one else sells them.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Czepa
#27 Posted : 7/2/2011 6:30:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, so what if we used the HSG pipe but put some steel/brass/stainless steel wool in the spherical part under the filter and this is where the dmt would be placed. removing the gvg's disadvantage of bleed-through yet still maintaining a constant vape temp (cause of the ceramic filter).
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

PREV12