We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Existence is Beyond Beautiful Options

Korey
#1 Posted : 5/13/2011 6:47:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wrote this trip report a few months ago after I had my first breakthrough with this amazing compound, I keep a journal of all my +++ and ++++ experiences.

My first breakthrough experience with Dimethyltryptamine was the most profound altered state of conciousness I've ever experienced in my days thus far. More intense than all my long duration psychedelitc tryptamine and phenehtylamine trials combined. Most of my psychedelic experiences have had moments, even hours of out of body properties to them when one induced a trance like state, or practiced meditation, but you also have the ability to come back to your body at will in these states with compounds such as Psilocybin, LSD, or the HO and AcO substituted tryptamines. The reality DMT imposes upon the explorer, is farther from conventional reality, and any psychedelic reality that I've ever experienced, and the amount of meaning it instilled in me left me confused, full of wonder, and reminded how much I don't know about time, space, and existence. I participated in the extraction of this compound using mimosa rootbark, and was quite satisfied with the outcome and purity of the material.(white and crystaline, a good indicator of high quality DMT) The possible corelation between DMT and visualization of dreams, birth, near death experiences, and even death fascinated me to no end, and the undeniable safeness of this compound made me even more comfortable in exploring. The only thing my array of psychedelic experience prepared me for with this experiment, was the acceptance of what's going on, and the idea of losing control of your body, in a mind/body separation sense. Most DMT experiences are inexplicable in a sense, even more so than a "normal" psychedelic experience, but I will try to put the ineffable into words.

50mg of DMT was loaded into an oil burner in order to vaporize the material, and my companion was equipped with a torch burner to help me ingest. I held the oil burner in my mouth and watched as he vaporized the compound. It instantly melts into a puddle of slightly yellow tinted, yet transparent liquid, and the oil burner fiils with vapor. I slowly inhale, and two seconds in I can feel a body high reminiscent of large amounts of marijuana, definitely a stoning effect with a classic tryptamine buzz.

He continues to vaporize and by the second toke I can feel my body wanting to fly away, everything is shaking in my visual field. Exquisite alien patters manifest themselves everywhere. The walls, the carpet, my arms, my legs, all have this beautiful hue that instilled the feeling of being in tune with everything. Along with my ego, the room and all the material inhabitants are dissolving from reality, everything in my field of vision has transformed into one beautiful and perfectly geometric dimension. I have never witnessed such a profound change in reality with any psychedelic, and this is the first time I've experienced the dissolvement of actual material things in my field of vision, they were no longer there. The patterns don't seem familiar to anything my sense organs have ever perceived before, but I am engulfed in this amazing feeling of nostalgia, and I am aware I have experienced this before, somehow.

By the third toke I can only see my friend in front of me, he's no longer an embodiement of every day reality. As I look at him I observe a warm smile, I am baffled at the amount of raw beauty and energy pouring out of him. Something happened in these few seconds before my mind completely let go of my body, some sort of contact with an entity that used the person in front of me as a mediator. No words, no english, just feelings instilled into me from another place, and I could feel that it was coming from him. Feelings of love, understanding, comfort, and a laundry list of emotions poured out from him and into me, and at this point I felt like I was about to be propelled into hyperspace.

About 15 seconds have passed at this point, from first toke to observing the visual world, to the mediation.

During my fourth toke the torch burner fails to light and my buddy quickly grabs a normal lighter and ignited the oil burner. It explodes with smoke and vapor, and before I can finish inhaling I feel myself leaving my body, floating upward at first and then being violently pushed through what most DMT explorers refer to hyperspace. The music being played in the room, which was beautifully melodic and extremely emotional, parallelled where I was perfectly. The music never sounded distorted or extremely enjoyable in a LSD or psilocybin auditory sense, it was as if reality was kind of showing me the beauty in it's raw form. Though the music didn't sound different at all, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced from an emotional point of view. I could tell my mind was in a different place in respect to my body, because the music definitely sounded distant, as if it was coming from a completely different location. Though the music was not distorted, it was instilling mountains of emotion in me, I was already confounded at this point.

The vortex or tunnel I was flying through was filled with the most beautiful geometric patterns and grids, I traveled past these things too quickly to even take the time to observe anything. The amount of beauty in this place was unbelievable. I could feel my inner self, what I've gotten a glimpse of through psychedelic and meditative experience, more immensely then I ever thought possible. I was experiecing eternity, and it couldn't have been more ravishing or meaningful. As the song is dwindling to an end, I realize I am coming back to my body, just as rapidly as I left it. I open my eyes and watch things pop back into conventional reality very quickly, first the TV, then the laptop, then everything. My friend has left the room, unbeknownst to me, and he enters from his restroom door right as I glance in that direction. He is smiling and looking at me with a feeling of understanding, knowing where I just went. I am in complete awe of the experience, I cannot beleive what just happened. The first question I mutter is, "the first time I smoked DMT, were you playing that song?" He gives me a confused look because this is the first time I smoked DMT with him. I was confused because the experience felt extremely nostalgic, and though I've had moments of deja vu, familiarly and nostalgia in past psychedelic experiences, the degree at which I experienced nostalgia with DMT was completely perplex.

I inform him that I feel like crying, and he instructs me to do so. I immediately start crying tears having to do with every possible emotion one could have, tears for the beauty, tears at what felt like the truth, tears of enlightenment, tears of appreciation of life, and tears for the love being shared in that room. I cried for only a few moments, and told him the beauty of that experience was astonishing, and almost too much to witness. I look up at him after I finish crying, and he has his arms wide open for me wearing a warm smile, and we embrace. Great vibes indeed. As I get up from my sitting position, I feel as if I'm floating, and I make my way to the porch. The scene was beautiful, I enjoyed a cigarette, and then we were off to gift the DMT to a few friends. The rest of the day I could not get my mind off what happened, I am definitely going to revisit this compound. It is just beautiful.

I've been smoking DMT since that experience, and it is definitely my favorite compound thus far, LSD and psilocybin are still close seconds. I hope you guys enjoyed the read.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DMT Psychonaut
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 5:32:36 AM

Witness to Humanity

That sound like a great experience, thanks for sharing. It give me hope for my breakthrough as I still have managed to avoid one somehow haha.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

Korey
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 6:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the kind words, man.

What kind of device do you use? How good is the quality of your material? What dosage do you use?

I've found that 45-50mg of the DMT I extracted,(white and crystalline, when vaporized in an oil burner it is transparent with a very slight yellow tint) to be my sweet spot for breakthroughs. 55-90mg provide amazingly intense experiences, and even at those doses I can never finish the loaded material, there is always enough material left behind to journey with after.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

SWIMfriend
#4 Posted : 5/14/2011 8:29:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A beautiful sounding experience, effectively communicated. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Mowgli
#5 Posted : 5/14/2011 1:53:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is a quality experience report!

Limeni
#6 Posted : 5/14/2011 11:32:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... .
Yes...lovely...I don't always make it to the end of trip reports, but that was very nicely expressed, Korey. Cool

In.the.light
#7 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:42:39 AM

Mark

Great report!

I too thought it was so strange the deja vu! It has only been about 28 hours since my first breakthrough and I cant stop thinking about it!

Your sharing the fact that you cried made me tear up as I was reading.

Beautiful Smile
In a hallway of mirrors with quick sand floors...

thevoid
#8 Posted : 5/17/2011 10:20:28 AM

Jeremy

I really enjoyed reading that.

Just amazing.

Zzzarathustra
#9 Posted : 5/17/2011 11:44:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good stuff, thanks for sharing

Korey
#10 Posted : 5/18/2011 6:17:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm quite bored today and find myself wanting to share another experience I had about two weeks ago with The Nexus, so I hope you enjoy. Directly being copied from my journal. This is the song I listened to during the experience, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJapaqTRXb8

Compound: DMT - Dose: 35mg - Duration: 4 minutes

As the song reaches the one minute mark, I vaporize 35mg in my oil burner. I inhale and to my surprise, massive amounts of vapor and smoke are pouring out of the oil burner, I breakthrough before I can even think about taking another toke. I am launched into this beautiful place made out of orange, brown, and blue geometric patterns. It was as if I was sitting in a one seat movie theater, and the movie I was watching was just for me. The patterns, which sometimes looked like tree branches in the picture that was coupled with the song, danced in complete synchronism with the music. At the two minute and ten second mark, my body is vibrating in complete harmony with every note the guitar screams into existence. The repetition of the notes never got old, and I felt as if I could be in this place forever, the music offered me complete waves of joy, bliss, and even sadness at times. The more I focus on the patterns dancing with the music, and my body vibrating with both the music, and seemingly the visual patterns, I feel as if I'm getting pulled away, into an endless abyss of pure existence, full of love and beauty. I could feel as if my mind was coming back to me body, and just as quickly as it came on, it felt as if I vibrated my way back to my body, in complete synchronism with the music. I open my eyes, and smile. Just beautiful.

As for the visuals I experienced, I attribute them to looking at the picture before I started vaporizing. Not the most intense experience I've had with DMT, but it is my latest, and definitely another meaningful one for me. The afterglow and mindset it instilled on me is still in effect.

Inner Paths
#11 Posted : 5/19/2011 1:06:32 AM

Secretary of the Interior

Wonderfully beautiful description Korey, I can't wait until the day I am ready to breakthrough and experience something similar to what you did.

Peace and happy travelling Smile
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

athousandeyes
#12 Posted : 5/20/2011 8:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very riveting and well worded. Took me right there with you. I cried the first time I came back, too. The awe and terror and inspiration all in one validates the experience as genuine. Very happy
NowHere.

Skeemer
#13 Posted : 5/21/2011 12:08:01 AM

remeeks

Nicely written, thanks for sharing. It's crazy how u can go someplace new, but it seems so familair.

Xt
#14 Posted : 5/21/2011 6:21:35 AM

You have a talent for writing about the experience, and what an experience indeed. I cried after my first time too.
Such beauty, it makes anger seem quite ridiculous.
xxx

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

z0mbie
#15 Posted : 5/25/2011 8:13:56 PM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Thanks Korey, well written experience! You included all of the great information that i really enjoy reading about in experiences
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

cyberdream
#16 Posted : 5/29/2011 9:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow nice experience ,thanks for reporting !