We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT as a precursor? Options

cytokinesis420
#1 Posted : 5/13/2011 12:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can n,n-dmt be used as a precusor to make different tryptamines? I thought maybe you could make 4-Aco-dmt from n,n-dmt but some members were saying it would be very difficult. The closest i could find was 69er's post on making 5-Aco-dmt from 5-Ho-dmt (bufotenin) the chemistry was there but it seemed the main difficulty was obtaining acetic anhydride so he tried just using vineger instead.

Is it possible to make 4-Aco-dmt from 5-Aco-dmt?

Are there any other substances n,n-dmt could be turned into?

The main purpose for all this is so that i could take an oral dose without an maoi and have a longer trip

Thanks..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 5/13/2011 2:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Synthesis isn't really the area of expertise around here. As most of these processes require difficult to obtain and even dangerous reagents it's not something we condone around here.

Besides, you wouldn't want to turn gold in bronze, would you? Smile

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 5/13/2011 3:24:20 PM

The Great Namah

Actually, we do not allow synth discussion here.

I'm sorry but I have to close this topic.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.