We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should probably make an intro... Options

eqt146
#1 Posted : 5/12/2011 9:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[removed]

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 5/12/2011 9:53:09 PM

Welcome to the Nexus eqt146,
It's great to have you on board!

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 5/13/2011 4:54:20 AM

Homo-divinorum

Welcome! Ethnobotany is a favorite subject of mine as well. The nexus has a lot to offer for all of your interests, some which are similar to mine. You should be able to find what you're looking for no problem!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Enoon
#4 Posted : 5/13/2011 5:17:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi eq146, welcome to the nexus.

psychedelics are quite amazing, no? Do you do them in any specific context or do you have any specific context you use to integrate your experiences? Or how do you go about, in general, making sense of what you've experienced and putting it to work in every day life?
Do you follow any spiritual practice, traditional, non-traditional or self-developed?

I wish you the best,

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

eqt146
#5 Posted : 5/13/2011 8:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[removed]