We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
>--O.o--> Options

Alienteaparty
#1 Posted : 5/1/2011 4:53:16 PM

Dimitri Spacepipe

Hello peeps!
I don't know why i haven't posted something in this section before but here goes.
iv been reading these forums for over a year now and have been a member for a few months. I am absolutely fascinated with psychedelics and growing plants. I have an asortment of cacti including San pedro and bridgesii, i have a B. Caapi plant, a few Ganja plants (soon to be smoked), some coleus, catnip, and a variety of fruits and vegetables Razz mmmm mmm delish!Razz

My curiosity towards DMT started after my first proper experience ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19892 ) . Until that point i had no idea that dimensions of such danger and beauty existed. This blew my mind apart! i have all ways seen myself as an open minded person and believed in higher states of consciousness and alternate dimensions. But never imagined them to be anything like this. Prior to this experience i had experimented with various substances. None drew my fascination and curiosity more than DMT.

I think that there is great potential for this spiritual tool and i find myself introducing it to as many open-minded people as possible. all thought i don't think DMT is for everyone i do think that everyone should try it. Many people could benefit from using this and it would provide a change and fuel curiosity, discovery and many other emotions that we are deprived of whilst living todays mundane lives. People are so reluctant to think these days. the world needs food for thought and this is the food. Very happy

Id very much appreciate having a full membership because i feel that i have a lot of information to share on the other forums, i am also a music producer and would love to be able to share my sounds with the Nexus community.

thanks for reading!

β€œHe who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Duraldo
#2 Posted : 5/1/2011 6:01:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

O.O I never noticed this part at the bottom saying you can get promoted to real membership here XD

Most sites have introduction pages but I kinda skip them, makes me feel like in in High School again. "Ok everyone, go around the glass and arbitrarily introduce yourself, and tell us one personal thing about you that we don't really care about!" I understand the reason for it now (especially after this last week).

Welcome to the nexus, watch out for the locust and lambent fighting over there. (o wait wrong nexus XD)

Alienteaparty
#3 Posted : 5/1/2011 6:09:03 PM

Dimitri Spacepipe

haha i know what you mean. i sort of avoided it for a while but eventually gave in to temptation.
thanks for the warm welcome.
β€œHe who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

tigerstrike92
#4 Posted : 5/12/2011 4:44:51 AM

Homo-divinorum

Awesome! DMT is quite the interesting molecule, and the more i think I know about it, the less I probably do. It's cool your growing some of your own plants, there is some accomplishment there that just isn't felt when the plants are obtained a different way. This may be off topic, but I'm growing some coleus too. Have you had any experiences with the "painted nettle"?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Alienteaparty
#5 Posted : 5/12/2011 12:17:19 PM

Dimitri Spacepipe

no none at all. im growing two blumei's iv only read reports about it at 100 leaf doses or less. im thinking of doing maybe 200 leaves because everything iv ready was described to be really mild.
i don't think that active coleus plants differ that much in potency. and they have been cross bread so much that color means almost nothing when it comes to active coleus.

tigerstrike92
#6 Posted : 5/13/2011 5:04:45 AM

Homo-divinorum

Good to know, I'll see what kind of harvest I can reap at the end of the summer, and kind of go from there with my coleus. Let us know how you're ventures go!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.